Goodbye?

On The Run with The Past

 

The car ride had been hell silent as the couple had their way home. Taec only spoke once when he asked what Yoona wanted to eat as they stopped over at McDonald's, same as for Yoona.

"The car seems doing fine" Yoona tried to start a conversation as the staff over the window passed on their meals. It was unusual how smooth the ride was and for months she hasn’t had a ride with it until recently.

"I had it fixed" He spoke firmly. Taec was dead anxious of how he would tell Yoona that Jessica was the one who did it. He wasn't really mad at her; he just wanted to have time to think with his confused mind. And, he can't even if he wanted to. He loves Yoona too much making anger immediately dissolves before it is made.

The guilt of hiding something from her after how many years of truthful commitment is just putting his emotions at the wrong deck. He just want to run away and hide his face from his angel. The girl who's been like a dream come true for any man, the girl who's too good to be true and oh-so-perfect. He felt like he didn't deserve to have her.

"So, you used it?" He asked an indirect question but he knew she wasn't clueless of what he is talking about. Staring straight into the dark road with several shades of white from the posts alongside the road, thought of what he was doing.

When Taec's parents found out about their upcoming wedding, a big stash of money was deposited in their account. The joint account they made during their first year anniversary as a sign of serious togetherness.

They both promised to use it only if it is really necessary and maybe, it would be their children to use it and definitely not them. Taec's pride won and insisted on not using it for the wedding but stock it in their bank account to rot and dust.

"Of course not!" she defended back, getting more and more irritated as the car had its sudden halt.

"Were here" Taec blurted out, monotone.

"I would never use it without you knowing and you know that" she muttered, getting hastily out of the car.

"Then where did you get the money?" His tone having its wrong turn… he didn't mean to say it that way but before he could regret it, the words are already out.

Yoona stopped in her tracks and her palms started to sweat. Taking a long deep breath, she opened anxiously.

"I-i.. Siwon gave it..." she whispered.

"Siwon?" Taec questioned out of disbelief.

"Yes... He offered to help me when I really needed it"

"You rather ask 'him' for help than ask your own Fiancée" Pain drew an image on his face.

"T-taec... I-it just felt wrong... it felt wrong asking too much from you..." Taec ran a hand through his dishevelled hair and gave a slight grip.

"I'm your Fiancée for goodness sake!" taec felt his blood boiling. this was the first and most intense fight they had.

"Yoona, I am your fiancée..." He gripped Yoona's shoulders and looked straight into her perfectly round and hazel eyes.

"I-i'm sorry" She said in a low and shaky voice. She had never seen him this angry, this furious. for five years, they lived their life with only the two of them, Few friends and no family at all. But now, everyone from the past is coming back.

Taec released his grip as his hands fell weakly at his sides. He need to think, he need time. Things are getting more and more complicated. First it was Jessica coming back... and now, it's Siwon entering their life.

"Taec!" Yoona called out as Taec stormed away.

Taec pretended not to hear, he walked passed her and unlocked the door. He went straight inside his room and packed some clothes, aware that Yoona was walking behind.

"Where are you going?" Yoona stuttered with horror in her eyes as she watched Taec place random clothes inside his rusty black gym bag.

"I said where are you going!?" Yoona shouted with her voice shaking with terror. Taec can't leave, he can't... she would die if he do so.

"I need space to think, okay!?" he snapped, closing the zipped in a rush. He cannot take seeing her like this anymore. He needs to run and find a safe place. He felt like a total monster but he had no choice. This is for Yoona, for her sake.

Yoona fell in her knees as Taec disappeared in the dark and out their warm and woozy little home. She was left alone inside the room engulfed in darkness, mere blackness. Only a little of light from the moon and much coldness was accompanying her. With her hands shaking badly and tears flowing continuously down her rosy cheeks; she listened to the car engine outside roaring. The wrecking sound of it driving away brought a new wave of emotion and tears.

That was it... He was leaving.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Yoona... Goodbye"

 

 

 

 

THE END....Just Kiddin' ^^

 

A/N:

 Wah~ Taec left Yoona? Omo! What's gonna happen next? lol let's wait for the next chapter :) Thanks to all who subscribed and gave comments :D