Chapter 15

On The Run with The Past

 

 

He couldn't help but admire her face as the memories of last night flooded his mind like a train trek. Her lips were parted slightly as she breathes in and out for air. The same lips that the familiarity wasn't to be questioned as he could still remember how those admirable creations played with his the previous night and how mind-blowing it felt.

He could still hear her moans as they made love with much passion and urge. The vice-like grip of her hands like her life depended on it. The lustful eyes that bore through the deeps of his were enough for him to surrender…To surrender everything for her name... for love.

Yoona shifted and he felt her snuggled closer to his arms, her vulnerability and carefreeness visible from her action. TaecYeon took the opportunity of her closeness as he rested his head on top of her and sniffed her hair that smelled like the strawberry shampoo she often uses.

"Morning" He smiled seeing Yoona slowly waking up. her eyes fluttering for a while as acclimated with the blinding sunlight peeking through the curtained window. "Had a goodnight sleep?"

"Best" She replied with her voice a little husky from the sleep. Taec tightened his arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head sweetly. The thought of waking up every morning like this passed his mind and familiar warmth enveloped his chest. Yoon and him, they would live a life according to their will.

Last night may not have come planned and they couldn't deny that they went uncontrolled. it shouldn't have happened but he didn't regret a single thing they did. It was one of the best nights he shared with the best girl.

And besides, next week would come and they would be a certified married couple by that time. A little advancement wouldn't hurt like how he thought.

 

 

•••

 

 

Yoona felt strong arms wrapped around her and his head resting beside her.

"Morning" A pair of jet black eyes welcomed as her sight adjusted with the light. The morning may be still young and the cold and chill air still swarm in the air but somewhat, his body felt so warm close to her.

"Had a goodnight sleep?" he's just clueless, isn't he? Yoona had the most unimaginable great sleep last night. Despite of the soreness she could still feel from last night's activity, a very good sleep still had its way.

"Best" she replied. His lithe lips planted a gentle kiss on her forehead and she smiled out of satisfaction. Though at the back of her mind, a little voice kept telling her it felt wrong. They waited for five long years but was carelessly ended a week before their wedding. Why couldn't they wait a little longer?

Blame the hormones, she thought.

 

 

•••

 

 

DongHae was peacefully rested on the wooden bench placed on the familiar house's backyard porch and in front of the breathe-taking view of the ocean. With a bottle of beer on hand, he watched as the water pulled front and back to the shore as the wind whispered incoherent and imaginative words through his ears.

He closed his eyes and pictured how the plain and empty backyard was few years ago. Two boys, with individual bats on hand, waited for the older man to throw the baseball while a beautiful woman sat a fairly gorgeous girl on her lap as they watched the men do the show sat on the same bench he is now.

The ball soon set on the air and the boys tightened their hold to the bat as they waited in anticipation. The same feeling of the gust of wind crept into his face as he slowly opened his eyes. It was a very beautiful memory he always ached for. It was one summer spent with his family like how they usually do when school ends. His parents would take a trip back to Korea and spend their months long vacation in that house built for the same cause. The happy summers that ended too early.

Life was perfect for DongHae few years ago. A loving mother, supportive father, sweet younger sister and... caring brother. But when his faith took an unfortunate twist, he got no one to blame but him.

The brother who caused for him to lose the life he loved and treasured most. The brother he was now after to make sure that he would feel the same pain he gave them when he ran away... or if luck comes to his side... much more pain.

 

 

 

A/N:

Sooo instead of putting TaecYeon- Yoona- Jessica- or whoever had the part I simply placed these (•••) for simplicity and I kinda hate putting names on top of each part. And I hope you guys already got to guess who is the 'brother' DongHae was referring to.

Comments, subscriptions, and Votes are highly appreciated. 

I can feel few and fewer people are reading the story so i'm thinking of starting a new story. A TaecFany or TaecZy, I think. What do you guys think.

 

If you have questions or you are confused about something, feel free to comment below. I would give you the best answer as long as it won't spoil the next chapters. Thank You! :)