Here she comes

On The Run with The Past

"I'm going" Taec called as he sling his camera on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Yoona who just came out of the kitchen asked.

"It’s Sunday"

"Exactly. The shop is closed on Sundays, right?"

Taec waltzed near her. "I got this thing on Busan that Mr Park asked me to go to"

"Oh, the photoshoot with the supermodel?"

"Got it right… so, got to go" he winked as he planted a fast kiss on her lips.

"Good luck and do well!" Yoona waved as she watched Taec get inside his car.

----

"Is everything done? All set?" One of the staffs asked.

He glanced at Taec who just nodded and re-adjusted the lens of his camera one more time.

"Sir, the model is still on process with her make-up" A girl who is also part of the staff whispered.

The guy staff sighed loudly. "Five minutes. Tell them we don't have all day"

-----

"She's here" the same girl a while ago announced.

Everyone turned their heads and saw a gorgeous girl walking. She was wearing a simple skinny jeans and a white three-fourths long sleeves with a signature label( The one they are shooting for)

Taec froze as his hands landed on his sides. The camera escaping his hands as it freely hung on his neck. He was totally clueless of what to do. Say hi? Smile? Greet? It was frustrating.

What on earth is happening? This is barely impossible. She IS supposed to be in Paris not here. He cannot avoid but press his thumb deeper on his wrist.

Taec felt his mouth dried up as she met his eyes. He witnessed how it grew big and shocked.

"Taec?" with a soft voice, she asked.

"Hey Jess, long time no see" he awkwardly smiled, face palming himself deep inside.

"I didn't know you would be here" she smiled back.

"Neither did I"

"Uhm... so.. wha-"

"Let's just get the job done everyone" the short tempered staff interrupted.

They both nodded and Taec started taking photos. He cannot avoid but admire her beauty.

It was the same face and woman that once meant the world to him. Her blonde locks, pearl white skin, petite body and everything.

----

"Everyone did great. Thank you all and job well done"

Finally free. They were kinda strict and sort of perfectionist so it took time.

"Come on" Taec growled, hitting wheels.

"Please, not now!" he pleaded, desperately waiting for the engine to
start.

"Need help? I can give you a ride "Taec stared at Jessica who was leaning on the car and obviously popped out of nowhere.

"No." he firmly replied.

"Okay" she suddenly chuckled. "You're still the same guy with the big ego an-"

"Cut it off Jess. I'm not in the mood" He muttered.

"-d hot tempered" she smiled. "Don't worry, here"

A key landed on Taec's palms as a naughty grin crossed Jessica's lips.

"I need your help and I don't accept rejection" she smirked. "Drive me home"

"What?"

"Drive me home. a pitiful girl asking for a mighty guy's help?" she teased.

"Stop it, Jess"

"I was just kiddin'. But still I need your help"

Taec doubtfully glanced at his car.

"And about your car, I'll call someone to bring it to a car shop and I know a really good one"

"How many times do I need to tell that I don't nee-"

"shhh! Can you please let your ego go for like a minute and I'm certainly not helping you. It's a payback if you help" she winked.

Taec thought for a moment. "What can I do?" he asked, running his hands through his hair.

“Yippee! I really know how to deal with Mr-big-ego” she chuckled.

 

[New Character]

Jung Jessica, A Super Model from Paris and now based on Korea. TaecYeon's first love .