Chapter 14

On The Run with The Past

 

Yoona

 

Sitting across a table, Yoona inspected the fine room she was at. The ceiling was abnormally high and people in thousand dollar dresses were scattered everywhere with heads high and flashing their wealth. The numbers of chandeliers and tall windows that decorated the walls gave out a castle-like feeling to it. It was best to describe as it was.

 

“I’m glad the wedding is finally coming” Yoona was distracted by the calm and husky voice of the guy sitting across her. She smiled gratefully at him and gently placed her entwined hands on her hips as Taecyeon gave it a slight squeeze.

 

“I can finally wear my tuxedo” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Mine too. I can’t believe I’m going to be a maid-of-honour for the first time” Jessica cut off as she set her spoon on the table, smiling slightly.

 

Yoona couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Few weeks ago everything was a total chaos. She never thought she would be here sitting in the same table with the guy who almost broke them apart and the girl who was her fiancée’s ex-fiancée.  Many may see them as normal pairs eating at the expensive diner but if they only knew what the story behind, it would blow their mind off.

 

The first week they were re-united, too much revelations happened including her best friend and fiancee’s past relationship. At first, it was too much to handle but soon Yoona realized Taecyeon only told her about that to not keep anything from her. Taec had been quite secretive about his past before but now, he was wiling enough to tell her everything.

 

As she glanced once again at the place, a thought passed her mind.

 

 

“This was the life he had before … the luxurious life he grew up with”

 

 

Recently, Taecyeon revealed his true identity for his promise to live without secrets. His parents were rich business men abroad and own numbers that’s why he was able befriend with Siwon who happens to own the same hospital Yoona’s father was admitted to. By an impromptu research, she found that TaecYeon was much richer than Siwon. He was one of the three heirs his parents had and also the eldest among the two boys-one girl count that only means he gets to have a bigger part of the assets his parents had but Yoona only thought of it as it was a mystery for her why he chose to live like how they were when he is a undeniable billionaire. He chose working than spending.

 

He told Yoona he just ran away when they met at the airport and he was still on a fragile state but somehow they managed to start a relationship that lasts till now. There was something that happened before that triggered him to do so but Yoona didn’t push through and left few unsaid.

 

After the dinner, everyone had felt relieved. The weights on their shoulders were finally released except for one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica.

 

After the dinner, she immediately glided inside her condo that was cluttered by days of abandonment. It was actually the first night she didn’t spend in a club or anywhere with a drink that can make you drunk. Grabbing a glass of red wine, she sat herself in one the velvet sofa. She knows if she won’t drink she would just spend it pondering about what to do and that takes away the mood.

 

Half way through the bottle, she finally decided to face what’s given.  She grabbed the squared chrome phone from her pouch lying beside her and dialled the familiar number.

 

“So what’s the call about?” DongHae welcomed with a teasing tone.

 

“Leave. Them. Alone.” Jessica spoke with gritted teeth. She knows despite of Donghae’s silence for now, his plan is still running and she needs to make sure it won’t happen.

 

“Are you drunk?” DongHae chuckled. Jessica felt her temper starting to build up as she gripped the phone tighter on her palms.

 

“I said, leave. Them. Alone!” She muttered harshly.

 

“sorry… already here in Korea” DongHae retorted and immediately cut the line, leaving Jessica speechless.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Whoah. Isn't jessica the antagonist? LOL what's happening? if you want to know, just keep on reading ^^ the story's only getting better and we still aren't half way through it. a lot more characters and revelations are still on store :)

and wonder why I'm updating, it's already our vacation and next school year... i'm off to college ^^

So please do leave a comment, subscribe, and vote ;) 

I'm hoping to upload few more chapters this week. 

.... and as a bonus, I'll be giving you all a SPOILER.

 

 

Yoona gasped as her body started to shake incoherently. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing and couldn’t help but to fall on her knees with the clinic gown she was wearing.  She felt her chest tighten in pain as her tears cascaded down her cheeks.

“this isn’t true… this isn’t happening!”