Their start

On The Run with The Past

Chapter One

 

Yoona reached her cup of coffee on her side as she nibbled a freshly baked cookie. Feeling the warm heat from the liquid inside the mug, she thought of her future plans. It's been days since she started looking for the things needed for the wedding. Right now, the invitation is the first on the list. The one thing you'll need before a wedding is of course a decent invitation.

Staring on space, she smiled widely. Just the thought of the wedding gives her the week supply of goose bumps. it took three long years for them to decide to tie the knot though they already settled down in Taec's medium and cosy apartment.

Browsing a piece of invitation, she felt something caught her waist. a warm arm wrapping her tiny structure. 

"Morning, Yoong" He whispered in a seductive way, making sure she felt his hot breath through her skin. Shiver ran up to her spine as she closed her eyes. She was intoxicated even by his scent alone.

He slowly leaned his head closer to her shoulders, smelling her natural scent and started planting butterfly kisses on her collar bone.  Facing him she met his gaze. That was the most gorgeous hazel brown eyes she ever saw. He grabbed her waist closer and closer until it was enough for them to feel each other’s' bones. Sure enough it was a bone crushing hug. Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck, grabbing the back of his hair as she closed her eyes gently and brushed her lips through his.

It was after few breathless minutes until she once again opened her eyes when the disturbing alarm clock noisily sounded inside the small box of concrete.

"You don't want to be late, don't you?" Slowly unhooking his arms, she teased. Taec pouted but didn't let go of the hug. "Disgusting" she chuckled as she watched Taec make those famous "puppy" eyes that pleases all odds.

Yoona pulled back and stared at the immature guy in front of her. She then wandered her eyes and saw the best distracting tool.

"But help me with these first" waving the invitation, taec threw an intense glare. One thing caught his eyes.

"T&S?..." with a serious face he asked. they both stared at the two letters engraved at the front of the red and white invitation.

"Oh, this is just a sample invitation. The lady in the store gave it to me, don't mind what's written" Taec nodded still his sight on the two letters. 

He then lightened up his face when she noticed yoona staring at him with an obvious worry.

"Yoong, can I not go to work today?" out of nowhere he pleaded, tugging an unruly strand of hair back behind her ear. "You know you can't" she said, forcing a laugh to hide. "Who do you think will feed if you lose your job?" 

She walked towards his room being followed by the kiddo. "Stay here. I'm taking a shower" she said after stopping in front of the bathroom door.

"I'm in" waggling his brows he tried to enter the room but yoona managed to close the door before he can even come near. "Stay out ert!" she shouted after some chuckles.

•••

Yoona finished her bath and was drying her hair with a towel when she heard something unusual.

She ran out to the kitchen in a rush and found a man standing in front of the sink with blood dripping through his hands.

"What happened?" She asked with a panic tone. Yoona found some unopened ingridients placed on top of the counter and a half cutted carrot beside the culprit, a scary looking knife with droplets of blood.

Taec's eyes widened and flushed red as she saw her with only a towel wrapped on her body. He rarely see too much exposure of her skin despite of living with her. Sounds impossible but Taec had been practicing self-control a lot.

Despite of Taec's drooling to her body, she stood beside him and took a closer look to his hands. The blood was coming from a small wound on his middle finger.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Even though the wound wasn't that deep, she knows he hated having a wound most. "I... I.. I was planning on cooking you a proper breakfast but the knife slipped... I know we haven't had that for few days... 'cause I'm always 'busy' "

Disappointment filled his eyes as he confessed his plan. Taec's statement gained a sweet smile from Yoona. she grabbed taec's hand and sat him in the sofa. Taec waited until Yoona came back with a white box on her hand.

Yoona started cleaning the wound with an alcohol. After putting the band aid, she kissed the hand and met his gaze. Shw noticed how he reacted each time she touched the wound. It must have hurt a lot.

“Don’t be such a big baby" she said with a sweet smile. Taec landed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"I'm not being a baby!" He whined with an awful "kiddo" tone. "See, I'm cuter than anyone in this world. including the babies" he mumbled, battling his eyes and placing his chin above his palms.

"Yah!" She lightly slapped his arm with a quite a chuckle. 

"But I'm right, right?" he grinned. "Okay, Okay, whatever you say" Yoona muttered off as she gently placed her thumb on top of his wrist where a small tattoo is placed and started to rub it slowly.

It was still a mystery for her what that tattoo is. It might just be a small drawing of an infinity sign but she knows that it's really important to Taec 'cause he won't even have it if it isn't. Taec hated seeing blood and wounds, big or small it doesn't matter. It felt like he got a trauma when it comes to those kinds of thing but I bet he isn't alone. a lot of people are often afraid of blood.

Every time something good or big is Gonna happen, Taec would never forget to run his thumb over it which Yoona soon adapted like what she just did. Often it shows when Taec gets a new project or just simply walking in the park together. The small tattoo actually became part of them and their relationship though it sounds kind of weird.