Why You Didn't Believe Me!

Friend, Love, and Destiny

@YoonWon Side

Yoona Pov

“Here your coffee” i said.

“you’re very slow. I don’t need it now. Let’s check the juniors” he said and stand up.

“what? Why did i make it if you don’t need it?” i put the coffee on the table.

“because you are late and my mood was change now. Kajja!” he said then grab my hand.

“Don’t touch me! I can walk by myself.” I yelling at him and removed his hand.

“okay, Whatever!” then he walked away.

Aish. Why he don’t went away from my live and not come back forever? Why i must be that stupid jerk Siwon secretary?

After arrived at hall, I saw many juniors still looking for something.

“What are they looking for?” i asked siwon. He then turn to me.

“pieces of map.”

“what is the function of that map? I said again.

“You want to know?” he said while he bring his face to in front of my face.

“Wh..what are you doing?” i said then i step back.

“nothing.” After that he turn around again then sit on the bench.

Oh my God. What did he just do? Stupid jerk.

“sit here” he look at me.

“no thanks” i said.

“yah, you must do whatever i said. If you don’t..” i cut him off.

“What? You want to report to my parents? Do what ever you want. I wouldn’t care anymore.” I said and walk away.

What wrong with that guy.why i must do whatever he said. I am not her maid.

“bruuuk” i hear a voice from somewhere. Then i walk to that sound. I stopped immediately. I don’t believed what i saw. Is she krystal? She was kiss someone. What is she doing with that boy? i want to call her but someone shut my mouth with his hand and pulled me away. I am sure the person who pulled me was a boy because his hand is so big.

After we far away from krystal he release me then i turn to him.

“Yah! Why you doing that!” i shout at him.

“can you not shouting? I am not deaf.” Siwon said.

“Jerk”

“what did you just say?” he asked me.

“you don’t hear me? It make a prove that you are deaf.” I want to walk away but he grab my hand and he pinned me on wall.

“where are you going? We don’t finish dear.” he said.

“let me go. Don’t do a stupid thing. If you do that i will scream.” i try to release his grip but i am not that strong.

“you can go after this” he said then suddenly he kiss me. What the hell he was doing? Then i kick his leg very hard. He release me and groaned.

“Ouch!”

“that is the consequences for what you have done. Jerk!” i said while stuck out my tongue then walked away.

What did he doing that to me? Why is my heart beating so fast now?

End Pov
 


Siwon Pov

What I had done to her? Why i kissed her? I can’t control my self. I very confused now. Did I have fall for her? No, it is impossible.  But this is the first time that i can’t stay away from a girl and I want to she always to be beside me. What wrong with me?

End Pov

 

 

 

@MinStal Side

Krystal Pov

After looking for a long time, I feel tired and I asked Minho to take a break. Minho went to the toilet while I was waiting for him under a big tree then i sat and drinking my drink. Suddenly two seniors approached me. I think they were Yuri and Tiffany.

"Hey new student! Did you had done looking for the map? Why are you relaxing in here? "said Yuri me.

"We are tired sunbae, and we decided to take a break." I replied

"Oh so, so you're tired? So spoiled! You must look at your seniors who always checking the juniors and take care for them. And it is true that there are still a junior who do not want to try looking for the map  and just relaxing in here. For example, you! "Said Tiffany.

"I know already that you only can be a lazy girl. A person who do not want to try. Did not your parents teach you to work hard and not desperate. Oh, i know, maybe you usually just like that, because you feel you're a princess who just told her members of the group to looking maps while yourself just drinking and relaxing! Basic spoiled child!" Yuri said again then grabbing my drink bottle and throw it away. My patience has run out. I got up and approaching Yuri then slapped her. After that Minho come. He saw me slap Yuri.

"Krystal what the hell are you doing! Why did you slap Yuri noona?" he asked me. Before I can answer, Yuri said first.

"Minho ah, I came here just want to help her to find the rest of the map. But she refused and instead slapped me." She said while pretended innocence.

"Is that true, krystal?" Minho look at me.

"Annie" I yelled. "She is the one who comes first and yell at me. She even insulted." I said to minho.

"He lied Minho, you can ask Tiffany"

"It was true minho. She is the one who insulting yuri" tiffany defended yuri with her lies.

"You should not do that to our senior krystal! you must apologize to her!" Minho yelled at me. He seems believe what the two evil said earlier.

"I never will apologiza to her. Whatever to whom you want to believe! I certainly never did what the two women said. And another thing, for you, even if you are a senior and how important you are, do not ever insult my parents. And you must beware to your word." I said while pointing at Yuri's face and then go from there.

I run until i bump some one. He is kai. I immediately hug him and cry on his shoulder.

“Hey, what wrong? Are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?” he asked me but i keep crying.

“Ssshh, don’t cry Kryssie. I always here. Don’t be afraid” Then he hug me back and i cry more harder.

End Pov

 

Minho Pov

I feel that i am being rude toward Krystal. As I will follow krystal, yuri noona hold my hand.

"Where are you going minho? Let that kid who do not know any manners go away!"said tiffany while yuri still holding my hand.

"Bu .. but" i said

"Minho, I am feeling dizzy now" yuri noona said suddenly.

"Minho yuri seems sick, Can you take her to the nurse because I have something to do" tiffany ask me.

"But.."

“You no need to worry. I'll talk to Siwon"

"Well, let go noona"

At the time I and Yuri headed to the infirmary, I could hear two people who speaking with each other.

"I felt pity for Krystal. She really does not wrong." said one of the students said.

"Yes, I agree. Krystal was not easily to give up and she always try hard. Not like the same as the senior said earlier. That seniors are so rude. They insulted her and trow away her drink. Surely if I were krystal, I would slap her too. And .." The other students spoke  and stopped when she saw me and yuri noona. Both students had ran away. After that I immediately threw yuri hand.

"Noona, why are you lying to me?"

"It is.. not like that minho" she said

"I trust you and it turns what? All I got just lies! "

"Min ... minho, I can explain."

"Aish, do whatever you want. Don’ ever bother me again. We are over!" i shouted at her and then I ran to look for krystal.
I ran towards the direction of krystal had gone. But once I find her, I stop immediately. I saw krystal being hugged by a guy. Who's that man? Why is he so close with krystal? This is all my fault. if I believe in krystal, she would still be with me now.

I decided not bother them and i go for looking the map again. But this time i only can look for it by myself.

End Pov

 

 

 

@JJCouple side

JB Pov

After I take that map, she approach me and hug me. My heart beat fast now.

“Hurray, we found the another one” she said while hugging me

“Mianhae” she said again and then she turn around. But when she want to walk away, I grab her hand and i hug her.

“I need to talk to you. Actually I..”

“JB! What are you doing?” suddenly Sora appear and she push Jiyeon away.

“Jiyeon, JB is my boyfriend. How dare you to hug him?” Sora yelling at Jiyeon.

“I.. i.. don’t..” before Jiyeon finishing her word, Sora push her again until she fall to the ground.

“Sora! What the hell are you doing!” I shouted at Sora and helping Jiyeon to stand up.

“Are you okay?” i ask jiyeon but she didn’t answer me and walk away.

“Jiyeon, wait!” i call her but she keep walking. I want to chase her but Sora hold my hand.

“let me go” i said

“Why you want to chase her? Is she more important than me?” I don’t reply her question.

“Why you silent? Are you don’t love me anymore? Answer me JB!” She begin to cry. Aish

“You want me to answer your question? Okay! I had tired of all this lie. Actually, I never love you. And the one who i loved is her. Sorry, but she is more important than you.” I yelling at her then i run to chase Jiyeon.

After run not very long, i found her. Then i grab her hand. She not turn to me.

“Jiyeon, don’t go!” i said then she look at me. She is crying again.

“Why i can’t go? You don’t need me anymore. Let me go!” she said with sobbing. I can't saw her like that then i hug her.

“Mianhae”

“You don’t have to apologize to me. Please, let me go now” she said but she doesn’t stop cry.

“I have to apologize because i have been lied to you. I can’t lying to you anymore. I hurt when i saw you like this. I can’t let you go because i can’t live without you. Saranghae Jiyeon ah” i said while thightened my hug.

After  a few minutes, I took off my arms from her.

“Can you wait for me? I must resolve my problem with Sora.” I said and she nodded. Then i hug her again.

Thanks God, she want to give me a chance

End pov

 

Jiyeon Pov

What is he just said? He loves me?

I froze instantly when he expressed his feelings to me. I still can’t believed it. When he asked me to wait for him, all i can do was nodded.

After that he hug me again. When i will to hug him back, someone came.

“ehm, Did I interrupt something?” He is Minho Oppa. I immediately push JB away. Then i heard minho chuckle while JB pouting.

“No oppa. Did you guys find the maps?”

“Ne, this is it. But the other still at Krystal” he said

“By the way, where is krystal?” i ask minho.

“I’m here” suddenly there is someone hug back me. She was krystal.

“Why you guys not together?” JB ask them. But the both of them silent. I can feel that there is something wrong beetwen them.

“Okay, if you both don’t want to answer. Let’s combine the map.” I said.

After the map was combined, JB read it. “Hope by Boa. The music room” 

“Do you guys already know this song?” JB ask us.

“Ne” we answered in unison.

“Me too. So there is no problem anymore. Let’s go to the music room and complete this round.” He said then we go to the music room together.

TBC

 

 

 

Author note:

Hello Guys ^^

This is chapter 8

I hope that you all will enjoy it

There are many thing that will happens in the next chapter

So,if you still want to read next chapter, please leave comment and subscribe :D

Thank You