The Accident

Friend, Love, and Destiny

@ Minstal and Yoonwon side

No one Pov

Krystal sat beside Mrs. Choi and Yoona sat beside Mr. Choi. They are talking about everything. They are like happily family without Siwon and Minho It is make Minho and Siwon get bored because now, they sit beside each other and those two like a lost child.

“Aish. Why i sat beside you? i want to sit beside my sweety” siwon said with frown.

“Me too. I am very bored now” minho said and look at siwon

“Yah Hyung. Don’t frown like that, you look very ugly.” Then minho laughed.

“Yah, what did you said?” Siwon want to hit minho but he stoped because their parents.

“Aigoo, appa. Are they really our sons? Why they like fighting? It is the reason i didn’t like boy, i prefer daughter like krystal and Yoona”

“UMMA” Siwon and Minho shouted then pout.

“Aish. Enough. Didn’t you want to sit beside your princess?”

“Ne” minho and siwon said in unison again

“Then go” their father said then they immediately approach their girlfriend

 

Minstal

“Hey sweety”minho whispered on krystal ear.

“hey, i miss you” krystal said and hug minho arm. After that they start to talking when krystal rested her head on minho shoulder.

“Oppa, i want to go to beach” krystal said

“We can go there if we arrived and i want to show you my surfing skill”

“Really? You can surfing?”

“aish. Are you underestimate me?”

“Anyio, i just not believed. You are very perfect” krystal smile and kiss minho cheek.

“and you just very pretty my soojung. Saranghae”

“Nado saranghae oppa” Before minho can kiss krystal, krystal covered his mouth.

“Oppa, i felt that some one watching us?”

Then minho look around but he didn’t find anything stranger.

“Just forget it. i will be your side all time. Don’t worry”then he kissed krystal lips deeply and krystal did the same to him.

 

Yoonwon

Yoona was fall asleep then Siwon sat beside her. he caressing her hair and her cheek.

Yoona felt that someone touch her cheek then she immediately open her eyes.

“I’m sorry, i didn’t want to disrupt your sleep. I just want to..”

“Sssh, just silent. I miss you. your father was very funny and nice to me.”

“hmm, i know” siwon pouted

“Aish. Why are you pouted? Don’t tell me that you are jealous with your own father”

“Yeah. I little bit jealous because he can be at your side all that time when i am sat beside my annoying brother”

“I heard that hyung” minho shouted from behind.

They just laughed and they start to playing a music from siwon HP.

“Aigoo. I very sleepy now. can i sleep now siwonie?”

“Yes but you must do this first” siwon said while pointed at his lip

“I don’t want” Yoona said and cover her eyes with a cute mask.

“if you didn’t do that then i will do that” before yoona can resist, siwon landed his lip on her. yoona think that it will be end soon but siwon keep kissing her. and time by time its more passionately because yoona remove her mask and start to kiss siwon back.

After a few minutes they broke apart.

“I love you sweety, you can sleep now” siwon said give yoona his arm for rested her head.

“I love you too” yoona said and closed her eyes.
 

Jjcouple

“Where are we going Oppa?” jiyeon ask JB

“Just follow me.”

After walking few minutes their are arrived at a biggest ride.

Ferris Wheel.

“aigoo, i didn’t in the mood to ride this oppa.”

“Your good mood will be increased if we arrive at the top of this”

They ride the ferrish wheel while jiyeon still get bored.

“Smile to me please chagi”

“I can’t” jiyeon answer him.

“Why?”JB get annoyed with Jiyeon atidute

“Why you didn’t told me about hara?”

“Because she is just my cousin”

“But why she even said that she was your future wife”

“Don’t heard her. she just lying”

Jiyeon frowned when the ferrish wheel stoped in the top.

“Look at that. Is it beautiful?” JB ask Jiyeon.

“Don’t change the topic please”

“I am not. We ride this to saw this view not to argue”

“aish”

Then JB sighed

“You don’t like it?”

“Not like that. I like it but i told you that i’m not in the mood now”

“Okay then. Just finish this and go back” JB said and look away from Jiyeon.

They didn’t talking again. They busy with their mind.

She was very grumpy. Aish. Can she just forget about that and enjoy our date?

Why he can understand me. i felt that hara was someone who very close with him. Did he lying to me?

When the ride was over they go out and start to walk home.

They still busy with their mind.

They didn’t holding their hand like they entering this park.

We can be like this. Start for now, i will let her know everything about me. I will apologize to her.

I can mad at him anymore. And i can’t be so egoist like this. I will apologize to him.

They stoped walking.
“Mianhae” they said in unison. And the chuckle.

“I was very grumpy today. Mianhae oppa”

“Me too. Mianhae that i can’t understand you baby”

Then they hug each other.

“I will tell you everything for now. Hara was my cousin but she has a feeling for me. but i didn’t feeling anything to her.”

“Are you sure” Jiyeon galred to JB

“Ne. Why you didn’t believe in me?”

“Aigoo. I believed you. i just teased you oppa. because i know that the one who can make your heart beat only me”

“I didn’t think so?” JB smirked at jiyeon

“Oh. Then try this” Jiyeon immediately kiss JB lip. Then run away.

“You are blushing now, Oppa. and i can heard your heartbeat from here.” Jiyeon run while laughing.

“Jiyeonie, if i can chase you i didn’t want to let you go.” Then JB start to run.

 

@jeju island

After they arrived at Jeju island, they go to their hotel. The hotel was located near the beach.

It is make Krystal and Yoona very happy.

“Umma, appa, we will go to the beach” siwon said to his parent

“Ne, be careful” his mom replied.

They decide to go the different place. Yoona and siwon want to buy souvenir in the market near the beach while Krystal and minho decided to go to the beach.


Minstal

“Oppa, come here” krystal run to the water like a five years olg kid.

“Aigoo, you are so cute” minho run to her and immediately lifted her up and carrying her to the sea.

“O.oppa, what are you doing?”

“I want to swim with you”

“But i afraid if i am drown it is like very deep. Please take me back"

“Let’s try. You can swim right?” then Minho release krystal but krystal still hung her arms on minho neck.

“yes i can but i am too afraid oppa”

“I will protect you chagi. Believe in me.”

“O..okay”  then krytsal start to realesed her hug. She felt afraid at first but then she enjoyed that.

“Its feel great, right?”

“ne.” Krystal answer.

“Then let’s compete to the edge of this beach”

“Okay. I will win”

“Anyio, i didn’t lost to you chagi.”

Then they start to swim. Minho heading first but krystal still in the middle. She immediately get stomach cramps. Then she began to drown”

“O..PPA” she shouted but minho didn’t hear she.

“MIN..HO.... O..PPA..” he still didn’t hear.

“Soojung, i am win. Why...” before he can continue his word, he immediately swim to krystal.

Krystal start to drown. Minho very panicked and he accelerate his swim. After a few seconds he found krystal then he pull krystal and bring her to the edge of the beach.

“Chagi, open your eyes” Minho try push krystal’s cheast.

“Mianhae, please wake up” his tears start to fall when he saw krystal didn’t move. He try to give krystal artificial respiration. He inhale oxygen and distribute it to krystal through mouth-to-mouth. After he did that third time, krystal coughing.

“Thanks god” minho said and hug her.

“Mianhae, mianhaae, mianhae” Minho said while cry.

“Shhh, don’t cry oppa. I am here. I am fine” krystal said and caressing his back.

“Forgive me please?”

“Show me your surfing skill then” krystal smile to him.

“okay princess. Wait here.”

Minho went to the surfboard rental place. The owner gave him a surfboard. He said that it was a perfect surfboard for him. Then minho pay it. after that he go back to krystal. When he walk away. A men approach the owner of the surfboard rental.

“Did you really do what i want?” he said.

“Ne, but it is very dangerous for him”

“It will be fine. This is your money. Don’t talk to anyone else about this.”

“Ne.”

Then the men go.

“Oppa, are you sure you can do this? I have a bad feeling for this. This wave was very high”

“I will prove to you sweety”

“Be careful.” Krystal said and she kissed minho and minho kissed her back. Before minho go krystal gave him her ring and linking the ring with minho’s necklace.

“I wish that it will be give your good fortune and for keep you safe.”

“Gomawo chagi, i love you”

“I love you too oppa” krystal kiss him again. She felt that she didn’t want him to go.

“If you keep do this. I wouldn’t go anywhere”

“Then i will kiss you again. Don’t go oppa. forget about my request”

“No. I will do that. Look at me.” he start to walk to the sea.

“Be careful OPPA” Krystal shouted.

Minho didn’t realized that his surfboard was broken. The rope or the chain which conected his leg with the surfboard wasn’t tight.

Minho trying to climb the big waves but when he do that, the surfboard was off from his foot. He start to loss his balance and fall to the sea. This is not like area that krystal drown. This was more deep from that.

Krystal who always watching every minho’s step felt shocked when minho fall without his surfboard.

“OPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Krystal screamed.

TBC

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author Note:

Hello readers

This is a update which all were "No One Pov"

Please give me comments and sunscribe ^^

Gomawo

 

It is not final chapter but i still want to say

My Biggest thanks for:

 All my subscriber 

 Gan-ache  : i very love your comments ^^ It were long comments and i very appreciate it. Gomawo chingu :D

 MinStal_99  : Thanks for your comments chingu. You are very like minstal, right? Me too. I very love them. I hope that they became real xaxaxa ^^

 ItsmeJuly  : Where are you? I waited for your comment. did you read the new chapter? i hope you read it and please leave comments again for me chingu :D

 ChanMinHo_bias ed ; sherlocklo ve ; Trtr46 : Gomawo for leave me comments chingu :D

MinstalMinstal ; kakatiny : Gomawo chingu. i hope that you will give me more comments :D

(There were people who give me more than 5 comments ^^ i very happy guys, gomawo)

And others commenters too : Gomawooo chingu, more comment for me please ^^

All silent readers : gomawo for read my story, but please support me with leave me comments :)

i can continue this story because of your support and your comments ^^

I wish that you always support me by read my story and always leave comments too.

Saranghae chingu :*