No! It can't be...

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Yoona Pov

The six of us were very excited to playing all the game on the Amusement park. I felt very dizzy sometime but i manage myself to not fall. After all the games we tried, we go to the restaurant for dinner.

“What do you want to eat, honey?” Siwon ask me.

“I want steak, oppa” i said.

“Me too, Oppa!” krystal and jiyeon said in unison.

“Yah! Why you don’t ask your boyfriend to get it for you” siwon said then kissed my cheek. After that he ordered the food. I just laugh.

But suddenly i felt my head was very hurt.

What happened to me?

“Guys, i want to go to the toilet” i said and immediately went to the toilet.

When i arrived at the toilet, i felt something wet on  my nose.

And when i touch it. it was blood.

Why i’m have a nosebleed again?

What happened to my body?

No. It can’t be happened again!

After i cleaned my blood i decided to go back but i suddenly my head became very heavy and i don’t know what happened next.

End Pov
 

 

 

Krystal Pov

I sat beside Minho while JB beside Jiyeon.

I linked my arm on his.

I still miss him.

“Are you still miss me?” he wisphered on my ear and i just nodded.

“When you forgot me, you’re being rude to me, oppa” i pouted.

“Aigoo, still not forgive me?” he asked.

“Ne. I can’t forgive you.” i stuck out my tongue but my arms still linked on his arm.

“Than what should i do for you, princess?”

“You must spent all your day tomorrow just being with me” i said and he chuckle.

“Arraso, princess with all my pleasure.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“Yah! Can you two not being lovey dovey in front of us!” JB yelled.

“If you don’t like it just go from here, Jaebum”Minho said and i just stuck out my tongue at JB.

“Aish! This couple really... Jiyeon-ah, let’s walk around. Maybe it’s more nice at outside than in here” He said to jiyeon.

“But i’m hungry” jiyeon said.

“We still wait for our food, chagi” JB pulled jiyeon hand but before they heading out he look at me.

“Krys, call us if the food arrive”

“Okay” i said then they went away.

“Now we’re alone. Siwon hyung still in the chasier. Can i kiss you?” he smirked and leaned down to me but i push his chest.

“No, you can’t. You must answer my question first”

“What is it?”

“When you’re alone with Yuri, what have been you do to her? Did you kiss her? Or maybe....”

“Maybe what? Of course not babe. I just...”

“Just what?”

“Yeah, we kissed” minho said and i glared to him.

“Mianhae but i thought that she was still my girlfriend”

“Oh, maybe you still love her,right? So you want to kiss her”

“She was the one who kiss me. Not me”

I just silent and pouted.

“Babe...” but he being cut off by Siwon Oppa.

“Krys, where is Yoona”

“She went to the toilet oppa. But i think that was too long. Why she didn’t come back yet?”

“Ok. I will check her” before siwon walk i call him.

“Oppa! are you crazy? You wanna entering the girl’s toilet? I will check Yoona unnie and you just accompany this jerk” i pointed at Minho and siwon chuckle.

“Yah! Why you call me that!” minho said but i just stuck out my tongue to him and walk to the toilet.

I opened the door and i was very shocked.

“OH MY GOD! UNNIE!” I saw yoona lying on the floor. Unconcious.

“Unnie, please wake up. What happened to you?” but she didn’t respons.

“OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted loudly and after few second Minho and Siwon came to the toilet.

“What hap... YOONA!”Siwon said and reached her.

“What happened to her?”

“I don’t know oppa. i found her lying on the floor when i opened the door.” my eyes start to watering.

“Hyung, let’s bring her to the hospital” Minho said then siwon lift her up and carried her bridal style.

“She will be alright” minho hug me when i start to cry.

Please. It can’t be happened again. She have been recovered, right? And it was a very long time ago. But why this day she look very pale? Oh God, Please protect her.I didn’t want to lost my unnie.

 End Pov
 

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

“it’s very cold, oppa. And i’m very hungry now” i said whie i rubbed my arms when we walking around.

Suddenly i felt warm on my soulder. JB put his jacket on me.

“Aren’t you cold?” i asked him.

“Nope. Because you always warming my heart” he said while smile to me.

“Hahaha. Why you being so cheesy this day huh?”

“Coz i love you” then he kissed my forehead.

“I love you too.”

Then suddenlly my phone rang.

“Oppa, this was krystal”

“Go answer it”

“Ne” then i answered it “Hello, is the food ready?”

“This is not about the food jiyeon. Can you please come here quickly coz we need to bring unnie to the hospital”

“WHAAT? YOONA UNNIE? WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER?” I shouted

“She was fainted. Palli come here!”

“Ne” then i hung up the phone.

“What happenend?” jb asked me.

“Yoona unnie fainted. Kaja we need to heading there quickly.”

JB just silent with his blank eyes.

“JB! Palli, they waiting us”

JB automatically pull my hand and run fastly.

What happened with unnie? Why tody i felt that she look so pale. Is she sick?

End Pov

 

 


JB Pov

It can’t be happened again. No! Noona can’t be sick again.

“Hyung, where is noona?” i ask minho when we arrived at the restaurant.

“Siwon hyung bring her to the hospital first. He very worried about her condition” minho said while hugging krystal.

“Krystal, is yoona unnie alright?” jiyeon approach krystal.

“I do...don’t know. But she look like so pale. JB... Tell me it can’t be happened again, right?” Krystal look at me.

“I don’t know krys. Let’s ju go there.”I said and all of we heading to the hospital.

 

@Hospital

“Hyung, how is yoona noona?”

“She still being treated by doctor.”

And i just leaned at the wall.

“JB, yoona unnie will be alright” jiyeon said while rubbing my arm. And i just nodded.

“Where is Miss. Yoona relative?” suddenly the doctor come out from the room.

“I’m her boyfriend and he’s her brother.” Siwon hyung said and the doctor approach me.

“Do you know that your sister have a serious illness?”

I was very shocked heard that.

“Wh..what do you mean doc?”

“She was in the critical condition now because the leukemia was attack her body.”

“Mwo? But it impossible doc! She was did the operation long time ago and that operation went successfully. The doctor said that her leukemia was gone away.”

“It maybe not gone all. And we need to doing a operation again for her”

“Please do it. i will call my dad”

“But... we need bone marrow donor which suit to her body quickly”

“But... it’s impossible” i said

“Why?” the doctor asked.

“Because the one who have a same and match bone marrow for her just my mom. And she  was dissapear from our live” i felt my knee became weak and i felt to the ground.

I heard krystal and jiyeon start crying and Siwon hyung talking to the doctor.

I felt my vision went blurry and my tears came.

Umma... Yoona need you.

She was sick right now. And she very need you.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW??
 

 

 

TBC

 

=================================================================================

 

The Friend Love ad Destiny came back!!!!

What do you think?

The past of Yoona illness will be come out at the next chapter.

So, please stay tune!!

Don't forget to give me comments, vote, subscribe, chingu

~~GOMAWO~~