First Kiss???

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

After the kitten was on my hands, without realizing Minho lost his balance. And... BRRUUUUK! We fall to the ground. My body didn't hurt but I felt something wet on my lips. And I just knew that it was minho lips. We kissed. I immediately stood up. I feel that my face very red like a boiled crab now.

"Its hurt you know! You are heavy like elephant!"

What just he said? Didn’t he realized that we kissed? He is so mean. Why he didn’t apologize to me. It is my first kiss.

"Yah! It i am not that heavy, jerk! You must apologized to me. That was my.." he cut my word.

"Why your face are so red? Don’t tell me that it is your first kiss?" He asked then he laugh very loud. I felt embarrassed and mad at him now.

“Yah! It is just a peck not kiss” I shout at him.

“But is it true that was your first kiss?” i don’t replied his stupid question. I hold the kitten and i saw a ribbon at the kitten’s neck.

“What is it?” then I take the ribbon from the cat's neck, and I found the piece of purple map which tied to the ribbon.

“Is it the map which we looking for?” Minho asked

“Ne,  I think so” I said and Minho smiled.

"High five" he said, raising his right hand but I quickly stepped back and went away.

"I do not want to." I said as I stuck out my tongue and walk away.

End Pov

 

 

 

Minho Pov

Without my knowing, i lost my balance and we fall to the ground. My body is so hurt but i feel something soft on my lips.

Is it her lips?

I think we accidentally kiss. Then i look at her. Her face was so damn red.

Is it her first kiss? If that so, I want to . Hahaha.

After i , she look like want to yelling and hit me. But she doesn’t. She hold the kitten.  She found a ribbon at the kitten neck. She not only found a ribbon but she also found our map. Wow, she is smart anyway. I want to high five with her but she just walk away.

Aish this girl!

End Pov

 

 

 

@Senior Room

Siwon Pov

“Siwon, did you know who is the new student whose transfer from regular class to our class?” Junho asked.

“I don’t have an idea. But i know that she is a girl.”

“Wow, i hope that she is beautiful”

“Then if she is beautiful what do you want to do?” i asked him

“i want to make her be my girlfriend” junho said with smirk.

“Oh, i don’t know that a beautiful girl want to date you.” I

“what do you mean?”

“i don’t know that a beautiful girl like a short boy” i said

“yah! Why..” Junho  word cutted by someone who knocked the door.

“Please enter” i said but i don’t look at a door.

“Wow, she is hot, dude. Is she the new transfer student?” junho whispered to me then i look at that person. I immediately stand up.

“You!” I and she said in unison.

“what are you doing in here?”i asked her.

“I want to join with my new classmates. Don’t tell me that you in same class with me.”

“But the good news that i was in gold class too.” I said

“What? Why i must studying in same class with a jerk like you!” she said and i heard junho laugh.

“Shut up” i said to Junho.

“Hi, my name is Junho. Nice too meet you” Junho said to her. Then Victoria approach her.

“I am Victoria. She is Tiffany, then she is Yuri, he is Nichkun, and he is Siwon. I wish we can to be friend.” She introduce all of us to her.

“What is your name?” Tiffany asked her.

“Oh i almost forget. Hello guys, my name is Im Yoona. You can call me Yoona. Nice too meet you all” she said with a smile in her lips. This is the first time i saw her smile. She is beautiful. What? What just i thinking? She is annoying not beautiful, Siwon.

“Tiffany let’s checked the juniors” Yuri ask tiffany.

“okay, Bye Yoona” then they left.

“Bye” she said

"I and Victoria will go to prepare the second round” Nickhun said while pull Victoria hand.

“Bye Yoona see you soon” Victoria waved at Yoona

“See you” she said then she approach me.

“All of you had a task. What is my task?” she asked me. Then i thinking. She really don’t have a task because she just entered the gold class. But i want to bother her.

“Your task is... be my personal secretary” i said

“I don’t know that..” I cut Junho word.

“Junho, why you don’t go to check the junior too” i said to him.

“Okay. Bye Yoona. Be careful with him” he said and leave the room.

“Why i must be your secretary?” she asked me with a confusion look.

“Because i very busy and i need someone to help me” i said.

“Then, what is my task now?”

“Please make me a coffee”

“What? Do you think that i am your personal maid?”

“You don’t want? Okay i will tell the headmaster that Im Yoona the new student of gold class didn’t want to do her task. And I sure he will report to your parents.”

“Don’t do that! Okay i will make a coffee for you, jerk. Aish. Wait a minute” then she leave.

Hahaha i got you Im Yoona.

End Pov

 

 

 

@ Jiyeon and JB side

Jiyeon Pov

“JB, we have been looking around but we still can’t find the other map. We just found this one” i said to JB. But he just silent.

“What happen to you? JB, Are you sick?” I asked him. But he just sighed.

“No, i don’t. Why you stop calling me oppa again?” he suddenly ask me with a weird question. And now i was silent.

“Why Jiyeon-ah?” he asked again.

“it is because.. aish i don’t want to talk to you” i said then i walk away. I stepped my feet into a garden. I saw two swings and I approached it. Then i sit on it. I felt someone pushing my swing. I looked back and saw JB. He then sat down on the swing next to me.

“I can ask you a question?” he said and look at me. Our eyes met. And i feel that he was serious now.

“What question?” I ask he back then i push my swing again with my feet.

“I saw you cried at toilet before this event begin. Why are you crying?”

What? He knew that i was crying. Did he follow me?

“Is it because Sora?” he asked again. And i keep silent.

“Jiyeon, please answer me.” He pleaded to me. But i still don’t talk to him. I look at the sky. I think, i have found another piece of our map which hung on the swing.

“Look at that” i said.

“don’t  change the subject, jiyeon” he look angry now.

“But there is our another map. Look at that!” i pointed at the purple map. JB stand up then take that map.

"You are right, this is our map"

“Hurray, we found the another one” I stand  up and hug JB. After that I realized that what I was doing now is wrong.

“Mianhae” i said then i turn around. But when i want to walk he grab my hand and...

 

 

TBC

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Author note :

Hello guys :D

How is it?

If you want to see next chapter, please leave comment and subscribe ^^

" Thank you very much for subscribe my story and also thanks for the comments"

>.<