Please, Don't Leave Me!

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Jiyeon pov

My phone is ringing. Krystal texted me.

~Jiyeon ah please go to the music room now ^^~

Aish. What is krystal planned? If she not my bestfriend, i wouldn’t go to the music room right now. I am going to the music room alone. The school was very quiet like there is no one but me. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

“Sora?” i ask her.

“hi jiyeon, i want to give you this” she give me a card.

“what is it?”

“this is an invitation for my engagement with JB. Please coming” she smile at me then walk away.

What, JB want to engagement with her. My heart was very hurt after heard that. Does he don’t love me? Or did he only play around with my feeling? Aish. I must forget him.

I want to cry right now. But if i cry it maybe makes krystal sad. So i hold my tears. Then i walk to the music room. I oppened the door. i entered the room and saw many candles then i heard someone playing piano while singing. He was JB. I want to go out from this room but its locked.

 

#Note: JB singing “When I can’t sing” and this is the translation:

Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops
Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job
Will you still be able to love me for who I am?

Do you know that who I am on screen isn’t really my everything? (Do you know?)
Do you know that my overflowing confidence makes me even more anxious? (Do you know?)
Standing under the flashing lights, there is a thick shadow behind me
Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops
Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job
Will you still be able to love me for who I am?

You say that you love me but
Am I really who you love? (Am I?)
You say that you fell for me but
Am I really the one who made you fall for me? (Am I?)
When you are in my arms, looking at me
I want to ask you these questions

Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops
Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job
Will you still be able to love me for who I am?

Someday, the day will come (the day will come)
I’ll come down from the stage where the cheers have decreased
As my shoulders droop down (shoulders droop down)
My head hung low (even then)
Will you stand by my side?

Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops
Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job
Will you still be able to love me for who I am?

I want to ask you…

 

After he finished the song he approach me.

“can you forgive me?” he asked me

“why i must forgive you?”

“This time i want to be serious with you. I will always loves you Jiyeon ah. Please, give me a chance.”

“but how about sora?” i want to testing him

“i broke up with her this afternoon”

“i don’t believe you”

“i swear jiyeon. I had been broke up with her. You can ask krystal and yoona noona.”

“and how about this?” i trhow the invitation to his face then he read it.

“Mwo? What is it? Who give you this?”

“Sora”

“Jiyeon, this is fake. Don’t believe in this. Sora just want to separates us. Please believe me”

“i don’t know. I loves you since long times ago. I want to always stay beside you and loving you. but maybe that can’t be happen, because we maybe not destined to be together. I wait for you during this time. And now, i feel like i was tired to waiting for you” my tears which i hold, now its streaming down to my face.

“you can be happy with sora if you want it. I will not bothering you with her. But please don’t talk to me and meet me again. Soon, i will leave korea to study aboard. With that, maybe i can forget about my love for you. Someday if we meet, we can acting that we don’t know each other. We can be stranger for each other.” I said while sobbing.

“NO. I DON’T WANT THAT!” JB shouted at me.

“Please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you.” he said while held my hand.

“i love you, please don’t leave me. Please.. please” he hug me. He crying. He keep begging me to not go.

“JB, Please don’t be like this” i said still sobbing.

“Jiyeon, i can’t live without you. I want you to be beside me forever. Please don’t go”

“i can’t JB”

“WHYYY?”

“Be.. because..” before i can speak again he kiss me harshly.

“do..don’t” i said while he keep kissing me. My tears keep falling to my cheek. I feel that he is not JB. After a minute he release me.

“Mianhae. I don’t mean to do that” he said while remove my tears but i slap her cheek.

“who are you? you are not JB. JB who i love never do that to me.” I hit him but he held my hand and hug me.

“I am sorry. I wouldn’t do that harsh thing to you again. I promise. I do that because i don’t want to losing you. i don’t want the person who i love leaves me again. I had been losing my umma. She leaving me and my noona since we still in elementary school until now. She doesn’t come back to home again. I am very miss her. I want to see my umma very bad. But if i cry because my umma, Yoona noona will be sad too. And i don’t want to makes her cry. She is the one who cares to me. So i buried my feeling for my umma. Please Jiyeon don’t leave me. Please, i beg you” he said while tightened the hug.
I don’t know if his mother leaving him. I don’t know that he felt that thing. He very scared to lose someone who he loves. I can’t see his hurting like this. Then i hug him back.

“Please don’t leave me... please..” he sobbing.

“I wouldn't leave you” i whispered to him and caressing his back.

“Saranghae Jiyeon ah, please stay beside me forever. Don’t ever leave me”

“Nado saranghae. I promise, I won’t leave you oppa” he release the hug and held my face. He kissed me. This time, the kiss was so sweet not like the kiss before.

“Gomawo jiyeon ah” he kissed my forehead.

God, please erase the scars which his mom give to him. Please let me be the person who always be  beside him and loving him.

End pov

 

 

Meanwhile at outside the music room

Yoona Pov

“I am sorry. I wouldn’t do that harsh thing to you again. I promise. I do that because i don’t want to losing you. i don’t want the person who i love leaves me again. I had been losing my umma. She leaving me and my noona since we still in elementary school until now. She doesn’t come back to home again. I am very miss her. I want to see my umma very bad. But if i cry because my umma, Yoona noona will be sad too. And i don’t want to makes her cry. She is the one who cares to me. So i buried my feeling for my umma. Please Jiyeon don’t leave me. Please, i beg you” we heard jb said that to jiyeon.

“i don’t know if JB felt that way” krystal said while erased her tears. Then Minho hug her.

“ssshh, don’t cry dear” he caressing krystal hair

“i want to go to toilet now” i said then i running away. I can held my tears anymore. After i arrived at out side school, i crying very hard.

Umma why does you leave us? How are you now?

Then i felt someone pulled my hand and hug me.

“You can crying as you want. don’t hold it back.” Siwon said and i crying more hardly.

“I am not a good noona for JB. I don’t know that he felt that way. I am a worst sister who don’t know my brother feeling. I miss my umma too. I want her to come back and live with me and JB. But i know its impossible because she seems not like want to see us. So i want to forget her. i tried very hard to forget her. but i can’t. I can’t erased her for my live. I am very loves her.” i said while sobbing.

“sshh, don’t say that. You are the best noona for JB. He proud that he has a noona like you. And i am sure that your mom will come back to you someday.” He said while caressing my hair. I hug him back.

I need someone who can understand my feeling now. And i realized that person is Siwon.

“Gomawo” i said then i felt that he tightened the hug.

God, thanks that you send siwon to me. I felt comfortable now. I wish that i and JB can see my mom again. Please sent her back to us again.

End Pov

 

 

Krystal pov

“I know that yoona unnie crying now. She look like she was very brave but actually she is very weak. I must chase her, oppa” i said to minho.

“Let me do that” siwon said and running to chase yoona unnie.

“Soojung, do you love me?” suddenly minho ask me

“why do you asking that? Of course i love you”

“Okay i love you too. That means, you can’t leave me. Seem like JB, he can’t live without jiyeon. And i, i can’t live without you.” he my cheek.

“I never leave you oppa”

“I never leave you too Soojung. I will always at beside you, take care of you, and love you. Forever” then he kiss my forehead.

God, please don’t separates us. I can’t live without him. I very loves him. I wish that i can be with him forever.

TBC

 

 

 

 

Author note :

How is it?

I wish you are not disappointed.

What will happens in the next chapter?

You can see soon if you leave me comments and subscribe this story.

Gomawo for reading my story ^^