Wrong Partner

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

Today i want to search my necklace. I will looking that in the my locker first. I want to make sure that the necklace not there. When i passed toilet, i hear someone talking. She was calling someone.

“Yuri, what should i do with this necklace?”

...

“mwo? You want me to throw it in trash?

...

“But.. okay i will throw it”

...

Mwo? Who is she? Why she mentioned Yuri’s name? And necklace? Is it mine?

Then i decided to enter the toilet and I turn the recorder on my hp.

Maybe I can get the evidence later.

She was tiffany and she was holding a necklace. And i am very very sure that the necklace is mine.

“did you stole it?” i ask her.

“Mwo? No. It is mine.” she shocked.

“Why you want to throw that if it is yours?”

“I... I..” she can’t answer me.

“Give it back to me."

“No.I told you that it is mine.”

“Liar. GIVE IT BACK TO ME!” I shouted at her. i didn’t care that she was a sunbae.

She look scared now. But she didn’t give my necklace back.

“Oh, if you don’t give it back to me, i will report you to the principal that you have been do a theft case. And i am sure that you will be punished. You want it?”

“N..no” she didn’t realize what just she said.

“Then give it back to me.”

“Bu.. But Yuri told me that i must throw it and..” she immediately covered .

“Yuri? Oh, she was behind this.”

She didn’t answer again.

“Why you are be silent now? If you just answer my question, i swear that you can be free for this case. Or do you want your parents know about it?”

“NO. Please don’t do that. If my parents knew, i will be transfered from here”

“That is not my business. Can you tell me the truth now, unnie?” i glared to her.

“Okay, i will tell you but you can’t report this case to principal.”

“I promise”

“yuri was the one who stole your necklace from your locker yesterday. She want make you and Minho break up. Then after she stole it, she give it to me. I don’t know what should i do with this necklace so i call her a few minutes ago, she told me that i must throw this. And that's all. I didn’t lie to you. can i go now?” she ask me while give me my necklace back.

“Sure” i said and smile to her but she just walk away.

After she disappear i save the recording of her voice.

Gomawo Unnie. But now I must talk with Yuri. Why she always try to separated me and minho? Can she just see me and minho live happily? Aish.

Then i go to the practice room. I saw Yuri is talking with Minho.

Uh, that . Why Minho didn’t stay away from her?

“Unnie i want to talk with you” i ask her when i approach them.

“What is it? oh, where is your necklace? Why you didn’t use it? Is it Minho's gift?”

Aish. You are really an evil. You try to make Minho hate me.

Then i look at Minho. But he just look away from me.

“Oh, how do you know about it? I lost it yesterday. Do you know where is it gone? Yesterday i saw you passed my locker.”

“No. are you accusing me now?”

“Krystal, why you judge yuri like that? She obviously didn’t know about that. Why do you blame other people when in fact that is it your fault” Minho start to talk, he defend her.

“I just ask her. if she didn’t know about it, that's no problem. But it is not my fault too. I can prove to you later that there is a people was stole it. And if in that event you still didn’t believe in me and keep defend her. I will make sure that i am not your girlfriend anymore.” I said to Minho. Then i look at Yuri. She look afraid now.

I will embarrass you in front of many people, .

End Pov

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

Today i went to school without JB. he didn’t pick up me. He always texted me when he can’t pick up me. Why he changed now?

When the class was started, JB still not come yet. It is not only JB but Lizzie too.

After a few minutes ago someone entering the class.

“I’m sorry, Sir. i and JB were late” Lizzie said after that JB entering the class.

“Why you leave me?” he said to Lizzie then lizzie stuck out her tongue to him.

“Okay you can sit down now, but please don’t be late again” the teacher said.

“Ne, Sir” they said unison and start to sit.

JB was look at me when he passed me but then he look away. He didn’t sat beside me like he always did. Now, he sat beside Lizzie.

“JB, why you didn’t answer my message?” i turn to JB and whispered.

“Sorry” he just said that and start to pay attention to the teacher.

Its okay if you didn’t want to be together with me again. Let’s end it soon.

End Pov

 

 

Yoona Pov

I am still mad at him now. Why he didn’t apologize to me?

When we were practice, i always see siwon was talking with tiffany.

Aish. Did he want to make me jealous again? Why he didn’t just stop his game?

When i watching them, i didn’t pay attention to the instructor and suddenly someone bumped into me then i fall.

“Are you alright?” he ask me.

“Ne.” I said then i try to stand up but my ankle was very hurt.

“Ouch”

“Are you really okay Yoona shi?” he ask me again.

“I don’t know, taecyeon shi. My ankle hurt. Seems it was sprain” Then i massage my ankle.

“Let’s go to infirmary. I will carry you.”

“No. I don’t need that. i can’t go there be my self.”

“But it is my fault Yoona shi.”

When he started to pull my hand, some one pull me too and immediately carry me bridal style.

“Let me go” i said when we were out from the practice room.

He didn’t answer.

“Siwon! Put me down!” i yelled at him but he still quiet.

After we arrived at infirmary he put me down to the bed.

“Are you that stupid?” he suddenly shouted at me.

“Why you suddenly shouted at me?” i shouted to him back.

“Why you didn’t pay attention to the instructor when we were practice?”

“Who said i didn’t pay attention on her?”

“Didn’t you know that i always watching you?”

“Why you are watching me? Are you still care with me?”

“Aish, why are you very stubborn?”

“Mwo? You call me stubborn?” i started to angry with him.

“Yes you are.” He said

“No. I am not.”

“Please rest now. I will call the doctor.” He said while sighed

“I don’t need that. You can go back practice again.”

“Your ankle was hurt”

“No. It is not” i said.

“You are the most stubborn girl whose i have ever meet. I will keep call the doctor.” He said and walk away.

“Why you call me that? I very hate you Choi Siwon” i shouted to him.

Why lately you often make me angry? You really can't understand me now.

End Pov

 

 

No one pov

The next day, all member of golden's class gathering in the music room. They planned art performance which be held a week later.

But suddenly someone entering the room.

“Excuse me guys. I will give you an announcement.” He was a principal.

“The prom night event will be held tommorow. So, the art performance of golden class will be delayed until next month.”

“Excuse me sir. What is that prom night event?” Tacyeon ask.

“Oh. I almost forget. The prom night event is a party which held in this university for the first time. It is a big party because all students and alumnus of the this university will be invited. But if you want to attended the event, you must come with your partner because the party theme is LOVE. So you can’t come alone or with your friend. If you a girl, you can’t come with girl too but if you come with boy, you can enter the party and conversely.”

“Are we required to come?” Junho ask

“Ne, of course. If you didn’t come, you will be punished and i am sure you will regret this because it is the most big event in this year. Are you understand?”

“Ne.” All the students said in unison.

After that the principal go out from the room and all member of golden class start to talking about the party.

“Who is you want to be your partner, krys?”

“I don’t know. but i don’t want to go there with minho”

“Me too. I don’t want to go with JB too”

“Are you want to ask kai and sehun? I think that they will be our partner”

“Ne. Let’s try” jiyeon said then they approach kai and sehun.

“Hi, girls” kai said

“Hello Kai. Can you attend the party with me?”

“Why you don’t go with Minho?” he asked krystal.

“I am still in a quarrel with him”

“So you ask me when you didn’t want to go with your boyfriend? am i only that person who can be your second boyfriend?”

“no.. its not like that, i ask you because you are my bestfriend. I am sorry if you got that wrong idea” krystal bowed her head.

“hahaha. Why are you so serious, kryssie? I just want to tease you. of course i will go there with you” kai laughing while said to krystal. Then he caressing krystal hair.

“Gomawo Jonginnie”

“Mwo? Don’t call me that again at here. My name is kai.” He glared at krystal then krystal laughing.

“Jiyeon, did you have been find a partner? Are you go with JB?” kai ask Jiyeon after krystal stopped laughing.

“Annie, i have not find a partner.”

“Oh, it is a perfect time. Sehun also didn’t have a partner, did it sehun?” he ask sehun.

“Ne. Are you want to go there with me?” sehun ask jiyeon.

“Okay” Jiyeon said.

“Okay, it is settled now. I will go with kai and sehun with Jiyeon. Jiyeon lets go to yoona unnie” krystal said.

“Ne. Bye Sehun, bye kai” jiyeon said

“bye” kai and sehun said in unison.

After the arrived at yoona place, they sat beside yoona.

“Unnie, is your ankle still hurt?” krystal ask her

“Little” she answer with smile in her lip.

“Are you to the party with Siwon Oppa?” Jiyeon ask

“No. I am in a quarrel with him”

“Wow. I and Minho, Jiyeon and JB, and now, You and siwon oppa. We are in a quarrel” krystal sighed.

“mwo? You guys in a quarrel too?”

“ne unnie.” Jiyeon and krystal said together.

“And did you guys find a partner?”

“I will go with sehun and krystal with kai. Are you have been find your partner unnie?”

“Annie” then yoona phone ringing.

“Yoboseyo?”
...
“Oppa? Is it really you? oh my god. I miss you Oppa.”
...
“Ne. I am studying at SM University now.”
...
“Mwo? Are you sure, Oppa?”
...  
“Of course i will. See you soon, Oppa”

After that Yoona ended the phone.

“Now, i have a partner” Yoona said with bright smile in her lips.

“Who is he, unnie?” Jiyeon ask Yoona

“He is my oppa”

“But, you don’t have an oppa. Who is his name, unnie? Am i know he?” krystal ask

“You will know it soon. It is a secret” Yoona said.

 

@Minho and Siwon side

“Hyung, are you go to the party with yoona noona?” minho asked siwon

“I don’t know. we are still in a quarrel now” siwon said.

“Me too.” Minho said then tiffany and yuri approach them

“Minho, would you be my partner?” Yuri ask Minho

“I think i can’t. I want to go there with krystal” Minho answered.

“But i think that krystal will be Kai’s partner. Look at that” Yuri pointed Krystal direction and Minho look at that. He saw kai caressing krystal hair.

“Do you still want to go there with her? please, go with me. Ne?”

Minho still watching Krystal

“Minho, please i beg you”

“Okay, i will go there with you.” minho said but his eyes still at krystal.

“Oppa, how about you?” tiffany ask siwon

Siwon looking at yoona but yoona just look away from him.

“Oppa?”

“Do you want to i be your partner?” siwon ask her.

“Ne” tiffany nodded.

“Okay. I will go with you” siwon said with straigh face.

“Gomawo oppa” tiffany said but siwon didn’t answer.

 

@JB Side

“Lizzie, you definitely will go to the party with me, okay?” JB said to lizzie

“No. I don’t want to”

“Mwo? You must go there with me”

“Why it must me?”

“Because i only trust you”

“Okay, arrasso. But you must treat me a meal.”

“Ne,lizzie lizard” JB stuck out his tongue than run away.

“Aish. I will chase you JB!” Lizzie yelling at him and run after him.

End Pov

 

 

Yoona Pov:

I wait for you to ask me for become your partner. But you did nothing. Why are you so stupid? You are a jerk. But fortunately my Oppa ask me to come with him. If it not him or you, i really didn’t want to attend the party.

 

 

Krystal Pov:

I am sorry that i can’t go to the party with you. I will prove that i was right.  I just want to make you really believe in me and make you realized that Yuri is a bad person. I love you Oppa.

 

 

Jiyeon Pov:

You didn’t even ask me to be your partner. Is it true that you really want break up with me? I will do as you wish in the party. Just wait it.

 

TBC

 

 

 

Author Note:

I am really sorry because i can't update in a week

I have many exams yesterday >.<

But, this time I make a long chapter :)

Hope you guys like it ^^

Do you want to see what happens next?

Leave comments and subscribe this story please :D

Kamsahamnida Chingu^^