Getting Back Together

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Minho Pov

“Did you really leave me, soojung? WHY? WHY IT’S HAPPENED TO US? I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, SOOJUNG. PLEASE COME BACK TO ME. I LOVE YOU SOOJUNG AH!” i shouted with my tears stream down to my cheek. I didn’t care about peoples who watcing me now. I didn’t care if they thought that i’m crazy. I just need Soojung to go back to me again.
Suddenly there was someone who patted my shoulder.

“Hyung, are you okay?” he was JB.

“No, i’m not okay, she LEAVE ME, JB!” I shouted again.

“HYUNG! Everyone looking at us now. Let’s talk somewhere” after that JB drag me to the cafetaria at that airport.

When i was calm down, i ask JB.

“How do you know that i was at here?”

“Actually, i went to your house after heard that Krystal went to Indonesia from my noona.”

I only silent.

“Wait, did you have your memory back, hyung?” and i just nodded.

“Ne, but it’s late. I lost her now.” i sighed.

“YAH! Why you became so weak like this, hyung?”

“I don’t know how to live without her”

“Did you really want to give up easily like this? Do you want she falling in love with another man? and maybe she will marry another guy, huh?”

“W..What did you said?” i confused about JB’s words.

“Do you know that krystal not go to Indonesia alone?”

“I don’t know. i just know that her parents ask her”

“Mwo? But it’s different from i heard.”

“Then what did you heard?”

“Ehm, but you must calm down, okay?”

“I was calm down now, JB. Tell me, palli!”

“Okay, Krystal actually went because she want to avoid you because she know that if she always beside you, it’s only can make you suffer. And she didn’t want that.  Yoona noona said that to me this morning. And...”

“And what?”

“She didn’t go alone. She went with...”

“Aish, why you didn’t talk properly JB? You just make me curious”

“She.. she went with k.. Ka. Kai”

“WHAT? She went with whom? KAI?”

“Hyung, you said that you can calm down yourself?”

“How can i be calm down, JB? She go with kai? What the hell!I can’t let this” And immediately go home for take my passport and my belonging.

I must to go after her. I can’t let her to be with anyone beside me. She’s only mine.

End Pov

 

***

 

Siwon Pov

I still watching tv when suddenly someone open the door harshly.

“Yah! What happened to you? can you just open the door like usual?”

“Mian, hyung. I very in rushed now. I want to go to Indonesia” then he run to his room and start to packing.

“What’s going on?” i entering his room

“She already left me, hyung. And she went with kai.”

“Then, what the matters if she going with him?”

“YAH! She is my girl, hyung. She can’t go anywhere with another boy” he shouted at me.

“Aigoo, but yesterday you told her that your girlfriend is yuri not her.”

“That because i’m sick. I can’t remember her.” he finished packing and rushed down.

“Hyung, i will go now. please tell Umma and Appa about this. Bye” He run to the door but there is something which fell from his bag. I picked it.

“Yah! Wait” but he didn’t stop and keep running.

“Yah! Pabo! How can you go to Indonesia if you didn’t bring your passpord. Aish” when i want to chase him. My phone ring.

“Oppa”

“Annyeong, sweetheart. Why do you called me?”

“Wae? Can’t i call my boyfriend, huh? I just miss you

“Annie, not like that. Me too. I miss you so much. But I just in a rush now”

“What happened?”

“Minho just left his passport”

“Where want he go?”

“Indonesia. He said that he want to get Krystal back”

“Mwo? But.....”

End Pov

 

***

 

Minho Pov

Babe, please wait me. Let me meet you again.

After arrived at the aiport i directly buy the ticket. And i’m very lucky because there is only one ticket left to go to Indonesia and that it’s the last flight for today.

“Sir, your flight schedule will be on 12.00”

Then i look at my watch 11.45.

“Ne, gomawo”

When the guard ask me about my passport, i will take that in my bag. But i can’t found it.

“Oh ! I think that my passport was fell down”

“Sir, are you gonna go now? Because the flight to Indonesia will be depart soon”

Damn, just 5 minutes left. What should i do now?

My knee became weak again. I knelt down at the floor.

It’s the ending of us soojung?

I just bowed my head because i can’t think anything else now.

My hope to meet with you again just go away. I’m such a careless and stupid boy. Mianhae soojungie.

“Excuse me. Do you need this?” suddenly i saw my passport in front of me.

Is it mine?

Then i look at that person. I could not believe what I had just seen

“Annyeong oppa” she smiled to me.

Is it real? She is here?

I very miss that smile. Then i reached her and hug her very tightly.

“Oppa, can’t breath”

“You are here, soojung. You’re here”

“Ne, oppa. I’m here”

“Thanks god. You didn’t go” then i release the hug and held her face.

“Babe, i miss you so much” i leaned closer to her but she put her hand on my lips.

“Wae? Didn’t you miss me?” i ask her with a confused look.

“You can’t kiss me. You are not my boyfriend. you are yuri boyfriend not mine” she pouted.

“Aish. Mianhae. Mianhae that i can’t remember you. When i tried to remember about you, my head always such in a pain. Then...” i can’t finished my words because she pulled my collar and kiss me.

Oh god. I miss this girl so much.

I kissed her back deeply.

“I miss you too, oppa” she said between our kiss.

End Pov

 

***

 

Author Pov

When Krystal and Minho kissing, there is someone who watch them from a far.

Maybe i must go alone without you kryssie. I think that your happiness is him not me. I can’t force you to be mine. I know that your love not for me. And that’s my fault because i left you since we’re kid. If i didn’t left you that time, maybe i’m who was kissing you now. But it’s just be my dream, kryssie. I will leave now. Please take care of yourself and be a strong girl. Saranghae and good bye.
Then he walk toward the plane. He was decided that he want to go to indonesia alone. And there is not someone who can held him.
Kai thought.

 

~Flashback~

“Kai, i need to talk to you” krystal called him.

“ne, what wrong? Do you want me to pick you up now?”

“annie, i just want to tell you that... i think .. i think that i can’t go to indonesia, kai. After i thinking again and again, i really can’t leave him. I very love him. Therefore he can’t remember me. i will try my best to make him love me again. I will prove that yuri’s words is not true. I’m not minho’s disaster. I will prove to her that I’m is minho's destiny not minho's disaster.”

“Ne, i can understand that” kai answered with a sad voice.

“Jeongmal mianhae kai. But thank you so much that you want to help me. You are my bestfriend of mine”

“Ne, it’s no problem. I need to go now, krys. bye” after that he hang up the phone. Krystal was very confused. Then suddenly yoona entering her room with a wide smile.

“Unnie, why you look so happy, huh?”

“I’m happy because of you. you will get your prince back.”

“What do you mean unnie?”

“Minho was get his memory back” yoona smiled to krystal.

“Jjincha? Are you serious unnie or do you just play a prank with me, huh?”

“Annie, i said the truth. Siwon just told me earlier. He also told me that Minho want to go to Indonesia right now”

“MWO? Wae?” krystal asked her.

“Because he was think that you was already flight to Indonesia.”

“Unnie, it can’t be happen. He can’t leave me. I must meet him” Krystal ready to run but yoona held her,

“ssshhh, don’t be so stupid, jungie. He went to the airport without this. So he can’t leave korea, right?” Yoona give krystal a passport.

“It is his passport?”

“Ne. Siwon oppa gave me that and he said that i must give it to you then you must give it to minho.” Krystal chuckle when yoona talking very fast.

“Then go now, before your prince being crazy”

“Ne. Gomawo unnie”

~End of flashback~

End Pov

 

***

 

Yoona Pov

It’s been an hours after krystal go to the airport.

Is she already met minho? Or she can’t find minho at there. Aish. Why i didn’t accompany her to go to the airport before.

Then suddenly my phone rang.

“Unnieeeeeeeee” i heard krystal yelling

“Yah! I’m not deaf, krys. What’s wrong? Are you already find your prince, huh?”

“Absolutelly yes. And now, we want to go for a date. Do you wanna join us?”

“Are you babo, soojungie? I didn’t want to be a third wheel between you two.”

“Not, like that unnie, let’s have a triple date”

“Triple date?” I asked her confusedly

“Ne. Me with Minho Oppa, you with Siwon oppa and Jiyeon with JB”

“Oh okay if that so,  i think it will be fun”

“Ne, we will meet up at the amusement park two hours later, ne?”

“Ne, ne. See you soon, jungie”

“See you soon unnie” then i hung up the phone.

After that i call siwon oppa and he agreed with the triple date.

I go to shower first then dress up myself. But when i brush my hair, i felt something wet on my nose. Then i touch it.

Blood? Why i have a nosebleed? Oh maybe i just felt tired this day. Then i wiped the blood away. I can't be sick. I must attend at the triple date with others because i can’t make them dissapointed.

 

 

 

 

TBC

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

 

 

 

HUUURRAAAAAY, MINSTAL BACK ^^

I made this chapter because i felt very happy about Minstal Picture @high cut

They were very match and so cute together

Gomawo for read my story chingu :)