Please, heal her for us

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Author Pov

It’s been a week since Yoona's unconsciousness.

They still can’t found her mother.

Yoona’s dad very worried because he can’t found another donor who match with Yoona.

Meanwhile Siwon didn’t want to leave Yoona even one second.

He always stay beside her and held her hand, never let it go.

He look so frustrated because of Yoona condition.

She was look so pale.

And JB became more quiet now.

The cheerful's JB was gone and that’s made Jiyeon so sad.

Jiyeon tried to make him smiled but it’s failed.

She can’t did anything beside always stay beside JB.

Krystal condition is same.

Everyday she crying when she saw Yoona lying on the bed.

She felt like her sister was gone and that make her heart hurt so much.

The sister who always at her side when she need someone.

And Minho just felt hurt too when he saw Krystal like that.

He can't do anything too, he just can help Yoona’s father too searching her mother.

End Pov

 

 

JB pov

“Unnie, please don’t be like this. Wake up will you?” Krystal crying. She sat beside noona’s bed while holding her right hand when Siwon held noona’s left hand without saying anything.

“Shhh, you can’t crying again dear. It’ll make her sad” minho hyung said when caressing Krystal's hair.

“JB, can you tell me about Yoon’s illness?” Suddenly siwon hyung asked me and all eyes on me now.

“Ne. It’s about 10 years ago. When...” i leaned on the wall and inhale my breath deeply.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” jiyeon approach me.

“Ne, i’m alright.” Then i start to speak again.

“She was 9 years old and i was 8 years old. She was very weak because of her illness. She can’t go to school or anywhere. She just can stay at home and play with me and Krystal. She didn’t have many friends. Just me and krystal...”

I heard krystal crying more hardly.

Then minho hyung trying to calm her. He hug her and she just crying on minho hyung chest.

“Sssh, uljima” he said while caressing her back.

“Appa did a research and he found a way to make Yoona noona be healthy again. And it’s with an operation. Uri umma at then still with us. She was very worried about Yoona noona condition too. She never leave her. And she want to doing anything to cure her. And finally they did the operation. After the operation, doctor said that the operation was success. And it’ll make Yoona noona be healthy again. And that’s true. After a month Yoona noona getting well. She not look so pale anymore. She start to attending the school and live like an ordinary girl.”

“What happened with your umma?”

“She leave after Yoona noona recovered. And until now, she never came back again” i fall to the ground and hug my knees. I start to crying.

Umma where are you? Do youknow that noona very needs you now?

God please sent umma back.

And please make noona healthy again.

“Oppa” jiyeon knelt down in front of me and hug my shoulder and i look at her.

“Oppa.. gwenchana.. unnie will be healthy again. Believe me. don’t be like this oppa. You must be strong. You’re not  alone. You have us.” She said with a tears falling down on her cheek.

And i hug her.

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me, ne?” i said while hug her

“I promise.” She said and hug me back.

Then suddenly the door opened.

“Excuse me, can you call Ms. Yoona’s father?” a nurse came and ask us.

“For what?” i stand up and walk toward her.

“We need his signature for the operation. We found a donor for her.”

“Mwo? You’re not lying right?”

“No. Can you please call your father so we can doing the operation quickly”

I nodded and then call Appa.

End pov
 

 

Author Pov

After few hours later.

The operation was ready.

Before Yoona entering the operation’s room, siwon kiss her forehead.

“You must be strong baby, you can do it. You must be healthy again for us” then after that the nurse bring yoona to the room.

All were waiting at outside room.

“Appa, who is the donors?” JB asked her appa.

“I don’t know either. She told the doctor to hide her identity. So doctor can’t tell me.”

“I want to meet her after the operation finished. And thanks her” Jb said.

End Pov
 

 

Krystal Pov

I felt so afraid and worried while waiting the operation.

Then suddenly Minho pull my hand and drag me.

“Come with me” he said

Then we arrived at the garden.

“oppa, why you drag me here? We must wait at there.” I said while looking at his eyes.

But he pull me down to sit on the bench beside him.

“you need a fresh air” he said while looking at the sky.

I just rested my head on his shoulder.

“Oppa, i’m scared”

“wae?”

“i’m scared that i can’t see her again. She’s like my own sister oppa. this time was same as when you’re lying in front of me, unconcious. But i was more scared at that time. I think that i will lose you forever.” i start to sobbed.

“Dear, it’ll never happened. You’ll never lose me. and after the operation yoona noona will be okay again.” He said and wiped my tears.

“you’re crying many times today. Too much tears and i don’t like it. Please don’t cry again ne? I just felt hurt too when saw you cry.

Can you smiled for me, hmm?” he tilt my head  and smiled to me.

Then i tried to smile to him back. And i did it.

“That’s it. I felt so relax now after saw my princess smiled” he said and kissed my forehead.

“Gomawo oppa”

“for what?”

“for not leaving me and for loving me” i said.

“don’t thanks to me baby. thanks to yourself, because of you i can keep living like this and because of your love i can opened my eyes everyday to see your smile.” He cupped my head. “And you must know that I will always love you no matter what will happen. I love you forever” he hug me.

“I love you too. Forever... and always” i said while tightened he hug.

Thanks God. You sent him to me as my angel in my live.

And please heal my unnie for me...

End Pov

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

I sat beside JB when we waiting for the operation.

He look at me and i smiled at him.

He reached my hand and hold it.

“Have you eat?” he asked me.

I shook my head.

“You must eat chagi, you can’t be sick too” he caressing my cheek.

But i shook my head again.

“If you want me to eat, you must eat too. I know that you haven’t take your breakfast right?”

“I’m not hungry”

“Then if you didn’t wanna to eat, you must rest. You never sleep from yesterday. You look so tired, oppa.”

“I’m fine chagi” he said.

“No. You are not. Here. I lend you my shoulder. You can sleep on it. and i’ll wake you up when the operation finished” i said while tapped my shoulder.

Then he did it.

“Gomawo chagi. I love you” he said and sleep.

“I love you too, oppa” i said while caressing his hair while my other hand still be held by him.

It’s must be hard for him.

Don’t be afraid oppa,  I’ll always support you.

God, please give me a strength to make him happy again.

And please make Yoona unnie wake up and healthy again.

End Pov

 

 


Siwon Pov

Baby, why you ever tell me about your illness?

You make me so worried when i saw you fainted in front of me.

It’s like my soul was fly away.

I can’t imagine what will happen to me if you gone.

So please...

i beg you...

You must be healthy again...

You must be strong to me...

You must opened your eyes again...

Just for me and for our love.

And you must stay beside me forever...

 

God, please don’t take her from me.

And please don’t make her suffered.

Please safe her...

 

to be continue....

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong ^^

FLD story was back again...

I felt want to write it so i did it >.<

How do you think anyway?

Please give me your comments chingu!

And keep subscribing and voting my stories!!!

Kamsahamnida