Avoiding Him

Friend, Love, and Destiny

JB Pov

I am looking for Jiyeon at the canteen but she seems not there. So i decided to looking around. I immediately run to garden because i saw sehun hugging jiyeon. I pushed him away from Jiyeon.

“What the hell are you doing?” i shouted at him

“Is it your problems?” he asked me back.

“Of course it is. Because she is the one who i loved.”

“But is she your girlfriend right? Is it not Sora?” he smirk at me. I want to hit him but Jiyeon hold me.

“JB, don’t do that. Sehun, i am sorry that I can’t be your girlfriend. JB let’s go!.” Jiyeon said and pull my hand.

After we arrived at  class, I stopped. The class was empty.

“Why you let him hug you?” i yelling at her

“I’m still shocked about what he do to me” she shout at me back

“You should immediately push him and go from there” i shouted at her again. But she silent.

“Maybe Sehun right. I want to ask you now. Is it your problem? I am not your girlfriend anyway. You are still together with sora until now. Why you care about my relationship with sehun?” Now, i can’t answer her.

“You can’t answer right? I know now, you only want to  play prank with my feeling. And i am so stupid because i was waiting for you.” She start to crying.

“Jiyeon.”

“Don’t cut me off. I still not finish. You don’t know that i was loved you from Junior high school right? I was loving you from that time until now. I am hurt when i saw you with another girls and when you only think of my as your friend. I am hurt, you know. Now.. I.. I want to forget all my feeling toward you. So, please don’t bother me again. Bye” She said while sobbing and go away.

I want to chase after her but i was too shocked by her words. I don’t know that she felt that way. I felt like i was hurt her very much. My tears fall to my cheek

Mianhae Jiyeon ah. Saranghae.

End Pov

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

I felt like my heart very hurt now. Why he doesn’t end his relationship with sora? Am i not important to him? I always waiting for him but he doesn’t do anything.

I need someone now.

Then i call krystal.

“Krystal, can you come to dorm now?”

....

“I will tell you later. Can you come here now?”

...

“Gomawo”

End Pov

 

 

Krystal Pov

When I walked to my locker I saw minho in front of my locker.

"why are you in here?" I asked.

"I want to take you to the dorm" he said and took my hand. But I stopped when I see yuri in front of us. I immediately took off the hands of Minho. Minho facing me with his wondering eyes. Suddenly kai called me.

"Kryssie" fortunately there is kai.

"Hai Kai! mianhae minho, I have an appointment with kai. kai, let's go!. You said you would take me for walk" I said with a smile kai. However kai was confused but he still followed krystal’s words.

"Ne, kajja." Kai took my hand. And before we left he greeted Minho and Yuri.
My eyes and minho’s had met. My heart ached when i see his eyes were sad, disappointed, and angry at me. Just like this morning.

What happened to me? Did I like him? Annie, you shouldn’t has that feeling, krystal. He already has yuri as his lover. (note: krystal still doesn't know if minho and yuri have been break up)

"Um, what's wrong with you krystal? Why you suddenly taking me for a walk? Is it because minho and yuri?" Kai asked me when we far away from a Minho and Yuri.

I'm just silent.

"are you like Minho?" I was immediately stopped.

"Annie, why do you conclude that way?"

"Because I know you're jealous of the closeness minho with Yuri. You can’t like him. You must like me. Because i more handsome than him" kai said.

“What are you saying? Do you like me?” i asked kai.

“Of course i like you. You are beautiful and kind hearted.” he smiled at me.

“Are you serious?”

“Nope. I just lying to you.” He stuck out his tongue and then he pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch, it hurts you know" I said with my pouted lips.

"Aigoo, kryssie is very cute" kai said patting my head.

"But we still going to walk around right?"

“Okay. But you must treat me an ice cream”

“Arraso Kryssie” when we want to walk, my phone was ringing.

“Wait, Jiyeon is calling me"

“Hello”

...

“Why? Are you crying now? What happens?”

...

“Ne,I will go now”

...

Then i end the phone.

“Sorry kai, i can’t come with you for walk because Jiyeon need me now.”

“Okay, no problem. Be careful!”

“Ne, Bye!”

After i arrived at dorm. I saw jiyeon still crying.

“hei, what happens to you?” i ask her then she hug me.

“JB..” she said while sobbing.

“What happens with him?”

“We were in a quarrel earlier..” and she told me every thing. I felt pity to JB and Jiyeon.

I must help them to be together.

End Pov

 

 

Kai Pov

Was she really has a feeling for Minho? It shouldn't be happens. The one who she must loved is me not Minho. Okay, i will make her love me from now on.

End Pov

 

 

Siwon Pov

I want to go to dorm, but i saw Yoona was being bullied by a man. Who is that man? Is he her boyfriend? But why she look very afraid. When that man turn around, i saw his face. He is one of bad boy in this school. He must want to do bad thing to her. I must protect her.

“Don’t touch my girl” I pushed that man and hit him until he fall to  the ground.

He suddenly stand up and hit me back.

“SIWOOON” yoona shouted. My stomach was very hurt. But i still can stand up and punch him again.

After many punch that he recived from me, he go away.

“Are you alright?” Yoona ask me.

“No. I’m not alright. My body and face was hurt. You should take responsibility to me. I am hurt because of protecting you!” he said

“I don’t ask you to protect me.” I said

“But if i don’t protecting you. You can be by that guy. Are you want if that happens?” i shout to her.

“No. I don’t want to. Gomawo for saved me.”

“your thanks still not enough to treat my wound,you know?”

“Then what are you want?” she ask me then i smirked to her.

“I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“No. I don’t love you. Another thing please?”

“I just want you to be my fake girlfriend.”

“Why you need a fake girlfriend? Do you not have one?”

“because i want to canceled the arranged married which my parents were planned and i just break up with my girlfriend a week ago.”

“you can ask her to be your girlfriend again anyway.”

“I don’t want to”

“you want me to be your girlfriend for how long?”

“i think 2 weeks is enough.”

“Okay. But we just acting. You can’t love me and i can’t love you for real. Promise?” she asked me

“Promise”  i said.

“Then i must go now. Thanks again.” She want to walk but i groaned.

“Ouch.”

“Why? Are you very hurt?” she ask me worried.

“can you bring me to the infirmary?”

“okay” than she helping me while i put my arm on her shoulder.

“Thank you sweety” i said to her.

“Don’t call me that!”

“but you are my girlfriend now” i smirk to her again. But she pinched my arm.

“Ouch”

“not for real” she said then we walked to infirmary

End Pov

 

 

Minho pov

Why she look like avoid me? Aish.

“minho, are you go to the dorm now?” yuri still following me.

“ne. Can you stop following me?” i ask her.

“Why i can’t? I am your girlfriend.”

“are you forgot? We are broke up yesterday”

“but why we must broke up? Is it because that girl?” then i stopped.

“Who do you mean?”

“Krystal. Did you like her?”

“what do you want to do if i like her?”

“you shouldn’t like her because she never like you and i think that she already had a boyfriend.”

“who? And how did you know that she has a boyfriend?”

“Kai. She told me this morning by herself that she very happy being together with kai. Did you just see it earlier? She choose Kai than you. She doesn’t has feeling for you Minho. So can we being together again?” she asked me.

“No” i replied and go.

is it true that she already has a boyfriend? is it her reason to avoiding me? Okay. if you do not want me close to you then I'm will avoiding you from now on.

TBC

 

 

author note :

HURRAAAY !

I finished the 10th chapter :D

But it is still not end. it will be a long story.

so please, always support "Friend, Love, and Destiny"

don't forget to leave comment and subscribe after read this story ^^

Thank you and SARANGHAE :)