Hyungs! Help me!

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Yoona Pov

When I want to go back to the dorm, Tiffany approach me.

“can i talk to you?” she ask me.

“ne” i replied.

“What is your relationship with Siwon oppa?”

What does i must say? Siwon asked me to be his fake girlfriend. But he doesn’t asked me to tell everybody if i am his girlfriend. So, i better be honest with her.

“I..” she cut me off.

“I hope that you don’t have a special relationship with Siwon oppa. Because I'm sure that Siwon oppa doesn’t like girls like you. You're so far away from his type. You are a ” she said.

What? What did she just say? She mocking me. I want to take revenge to her words.

“do you want to know my relationship with Siwon? HE IS MY BOYFRIEND. Is it clear to you?”

“MWO?? I don’t believe that. Siwon could not have asked you to be his girlfriend”

“Why not? He loved me and i loved him. So what is your problem?” i smirked to her

“I don’t believe you! You have to prove it to me” she said then pull my hand.

What is she want to do now?

“we are going to meet siwon oppa?”

What the hell? Why she must take me to meet siwon.

“There he is. Oppa!” she called him. Then siwon approach us.

Oh my god. What should i do now?

“Hi girls! What are you doing in here?”

“I want to know. Is she your girlfriend? Because she told me that you are her boyfriend” i glared to tiffany because her words. But she seems not see me. She still busy with her hand which holding siwon arm now. Aish. .

“Oh, is she really said that?” siwon ask tiffany while smirked to me.

“ne” she nodded.

“Emm, she is right. She is my girlfriend. So please don’t touch me easily because i don’t want my girlfriend be upset to me.” Siwon said while he took off her hand from his arm. Then he walk to me.

“don’t get jealous baby” he said to me and pull my waist.

What the hell is he doing? I want to let go from him but i must acting in front of that .

“I am not jealous honey. She is not a girl who deserves to make me jealous.” I smirk to tiffany.

“MWO? What did you say? Oppa you are just acting right?” she began to tearing.

She seems like she very in love with Siwon.

“Nope. I am not acting now. It is real”

“okay, if its real that you are dating. You should kiss in front of me.”

“what?” i shouted

“why? You don’t want to do that? Now its make a sense that you are not his girlfriend. You are a liar and ! You shouldn’t have to stay away from him. !” she shouted to me. I really angry to her now.

“Don't eever regret to see this” i said to her then i pull siwon colar to me.

I kiss him. First he doesn’t kiss me back. But suddenly i felt that he is smiling in that kiss then he pulled me closer to him and he begin to kiss me deeply. I want to stop that kiss but my body didn’t want to hear me. I put my hands around his neck. After a minute, i am sure that she has been go away with crying. Then i pushed Siwon.

“You are so sweet baby” he said to me.

“don’t talk to me” i said then when i want to walk he held my hand

“you don’t thanks to me?” he smirked to me

“why i must thanks to you?”

“because i had been save you from your lie.”

“i am not lie. Yesterday you asked me to be your fake girlfriend right?”

“ne. But i don’t ask you to tell everyone that i am your boyfriend.”

“Sorry if that so. I want to talk to her if i was not your girlfriend tommorow” i said then i took off his hand from my hand.

“do not do that. This all has happened. so we have to go through, sweety” he said.

“i am not your swe...” he cut me off with his peck on my lips. Then he just runaway.

“bye my sweety! See you soon” he waved his hand to me.

Aish, he is so crazy.

What have i done? Why am i kiss him? Why my heart beating so fast and why i must blushing right now? God, please don’t make me in love with that jerk.

End Pov

 

 

Siwon pov

She kissed me? My heart beating so fast now. I wish that she doesn’t hear that. I don’t want she let go from the kiss. So i pulled her closer to me and kiss her back.

---

After i run away from Yoona, i go back to the dorm. I saw JB was lying on his bed.

“JB. Your noona is very sweet.” I said to him. He immediately stand up

“what? What are you doing with my noona?”

“she kissed me”

“Mwo?its impossible”

“but its real. You can ask her.”

“what are you planning to my noona? Don’t play around with her feeling, hyung. I never let you alive when you hurt my noona”

“oh, i am scared now. But she had been playing with my feeling. She just make me fall in love with her.” Then i throw my self to my bed.

“Mwo? You loved my noona? Since when?”

“i don’t know. Maybe from beginning i was loving her.”

“but you can hurt my noona”

“i won’t do that bro”

“are you promise?”

“Promise”

“but is she love you?”

“now, maybe she is not, But i will make her love me soon.”

“okay, i will help you to be together with my noona. But if you make my noona cry, i will kill you, hyung.”

“arraso. You are so protective brother”

“yes i am” he said then smile to me.

Suddenly the door opened and minho entered the room.

“why your face so bright hyung? Don’t tell me it is because a girl?”

“you are right. I am have a new girlfriend now” he said to us

“aish playboy, you just broke up with yuri and now you already have a new girlfriend. who is she?” jb ask him

“your cousin” minho smiling to JB

“Mwo? Krystal? Are you guys planning to be my brother in law?” he ask innocently then i laugh

“what do you mean? Did siwon has feeling to krystal to? Andwae krystal is mine.” Minho glared to me.

“what? Who say that i love krystal? The one who i love is his sister” i said

“yoona noona?”

“bingo!” then minho laugh

“wow. Is it destiny, hyung. The first time we met krystal and yoona we were quarrel with them. And we hate them. But now,is opposite. I am in love with krystal and you loves yoona.” He laugh again and me too. But JB just silent.

“JB why are you so said? Is it because us?”

“annie hyung, you two already have a lover. But i am not.”

“sora?”

“you know that i don’t love her, right? Now i want to confess all my love to the girl who i loved, from long time. I want to broke up with Sora but i don’t have any idea. If i do that i am sure that she will tell my father. And if my father know that, my father definitely will kicked me out from my home.” He sighed.

“don’t worry maknae. We will help you.” I said to him

“Hyung, JB, maybe i have some plan to clear JB problem.” Minho said while smile wide to us.

TBC

 

 

 

Author Note:

Hello everyone ^^

This chapter is Yoonwon part.

Do you want to know what is minho's plan?

Please leave comments and subscribe :)

Gomawo and Saranghae :D