Happy Love and Family

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Jiyeon Pov

“Jiyeon, let’s go to date” JB ask me when we are walking on the garden. We walk hand in hand.

“Where?” i ask him back while looking at him.

“Amusement Park.”

“Really?”

“Ne. Only you and me. No one else.”

“I really love it, oppa” i said then hug his arm.

“Do you want to go now or you still want to change your clothes?”

“I will change first.”

“Ok, sweety”

After two hours JB pick me up in my dorm.

“Krystal, i will go first, okay?” i said to krystal.

“Where? Can i join you? i very bored stay at dorm”

“Annie, you can’t. Hehehe Mianhae because i will spend my day only with JB oppa. You should ask minho oppa to go out for a date too. Bye krys” i said then approach JB.

“Yah, you are so bad. You leave your own bestfriend alone” she said while fake crying.

Mianhae Krystal, today i really want to spend all my day just only with my boyfriend.

End Pov

 

 

Krystal Pov

Aish i felt so lonely. Yoona unnie was go to her house and Jiyeon go on a date with JB, but i? I still stayed in my dorm. Minho Oppa, can you pick me up to go to somewhere else? I felt so lonely now.

I want to call him but he was called me first.

~Soojungie, can you come with me?~

"Where oppa?"

~Go on vacation with my family.~

"Mwo? With your family. But i didn’t ready to meet your parents."

~Don’t worry. Yoona noona will come too because my parents ask me and siwon hyung to bring our girlfriend.~

"Oh, if that so, i will come but i must ask my parents first. Is it okay?"

~Ne chagi. But you must call or texted me when your parents let you go. Arraso?~

"Arraso Oppa."

~Okay, then i will hang up now. I Love you baby~

"I Love you too Oppa"

After that i call my Umma and she said i can go but i must take care of myself and i promised to her that i can take car of myself.

I called minho to confirm him that i can go. He said he will pick up me at 4. And now it wa 3 o’clock. I didn’t prepare anything yet. then i quickly take a bath. After that, I packing my clothes and other thing that i need.

I wish that it become a beautiful vacation. And i also wish that Minho parents will like me.

End Pov

 

 

Yoona Pov

Now, i still laying in my bed. My dad told me that i can’t go anywhere because i must to accompany him to attend the meeting with his client.

Then i decided to texted siwon.

*Siwonie, i felt bored now. My appa didn’t let me to go anywhere T.T*

Then after one minute i received his text.

*Why he didn’t let you go?*

*He want me to accompany him to meet his client.*

*But can you refuse that?*

*I think i can’t oppa. i have been promised him*

*But i want you to come with me to my family vacation*

*I am sorry. I really can’t come.*

Then he didn’t answer my texted.

I called him.

"Hey siwonie. Are you mad? I am really sorry. i promise that i will make it in other time."

~Minho just told me that Krystal can come with us. Why you can’t?~

"I was told you that i have been promised my dad."

~But you can ask your dad to canceled the meeting~

"I can’t be so egoist oppa."

~Okay if that so.~

Then he hung up.

I want to go too but i can’t Oppa. why you can’t understand me?

Suddenly my door opened by my dad.

“Yoona are you ready?”

“Annie oppa. give me5 minutes please?”

“Ne. I will wait you in the down stair.”

I start to dress up. Then when i want to go to my dad. I heard someone talk to him.

“Uncle, i have to ask your permission to take yoona with me to my family vacation.” That was siwon.

What did he just do?

“You are her boyfriend right?”

“Ne”

“You said that your name was choi siwon? You are the son of Choi family?”

“Ne, uncle.”

“But. Did yoona told you that she can’t come with you?”

“She did. But i can’t go without her”

“You are not her husband anyway”

“Not now. But i will ask her to marry me if i was became adult and when i can take responbility of her, i will ask you to give me permission to marry her.”

“Wow, but if i didn’t let you to marry my daughter. What will you do?”

“I will beg you every day because i very love your daughter and i can’t live withouth her.”

“Hahaha. You are a good boy. but it is not easy to get my permission.”

“What can i do uncle?”

“I will cancelling the meeting but you must to accept my chalange. If you are win, yoona can go with you. but if you are lost, Yoona still in here and you must break up with her”

“Mwo?” siwon shocked.

I decided to entered the room.

“Appa, what are you talking about? I can’t brak up with him”

“Then. Told him if he didn’t want to break up with you he can go without you”

“I will take the challange, uncle” suddenly siwon said.

“Mwo?” this time i am the one who shocked.

“Okay..” before my appa can speak again i cutt him off

“Wait. I want to talk to siwon first appa”

“Oh okay, i will give you times” then i pull siwon hand.

After we arrive at outside i look at him.

“What did you just say? Why you accept my father chalenge?”

“Because i want you come with me”

“You are very egoist, you didn’t even think that we could break uo if you lost.”

“Then i won’t lost” he said then he hug me.

“You are pabo”

“Just trust me. i will win the challenge and prove to your dad that i really love you.”

“You can’t lost to my dad” i tightened the hug.

“Ne. I woulnd’t lost sweety because i love you and i didn't want to break up with you”

“I love you too”

End Pov

 

 

No one Pov

Without they realized. Mr. Im was heard everything from inside the room.

Now i am sure that you can fight for my daughter. Mr. Im thinking.

After that Yoona and siwon entered the room again.

“Are you ready?” Mr. Im said to siwon.

“Ne, uncle. What is the challange?”

“Let’s follow me.”

Yoona and siwon followed Mr. Im. But after few minutes walking, they arrived at the garage.

“Appa, what will we do in here?”

“Take this” Mr. Im offered Siwon a key.

Siwon and Yoona give him with a question look.

“Aish, you don’t get it? I let you go with my daughter. You didn’t need to do that challange because i have been know that you really loving my daughter. You can go with this car. This is JB’s sport car. It will be help you to reached the airport in time.”

“Are you sure, Appa?”

“Ne. I realized now. I can’t force you to do anything i want. i know that you have been suffering all this time because your mom leave you. I decided that you can be free to choose someone who you love. But i ask you to not forget about me and please don't leave me like your mother.”

“Ap..pa” Yoona running toward her father and hug him

“I love you appa. I promised that i wouldn’t leave you like what umma did” Yoona said while cry.

“Now, you can go dear. Be safe.” Mr. Im said while caressing yoona hair and then release the hug.

“Gomawo uncle” siwon said.

“Ne. Please keep her safe”

“I promise” siwon said while bowed her head to Mr. Im.

“Bye appa” Yoona waved her hand then they go.

End Pov

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

“Hurray, we arrived now” I said then JB chuckle.

“Hahaha,you are so cute. What do you want to ride first?”

“Can we ride the roller coaster first?” i ask him with my pleaded eyes.

“Are you not scared?”

I only shook my head.

“Okay lets go” JB said then he pull my hand.

After we arrive, i began to afraid.

“Why your face look so pale? Are you afraid?”

“N..no” i deny it.

“But your face was show that you afraid chagi. Let’s ride another one okay?”

“No. I am not afraid Oppa” i said to make sure him that i didn’t afraid.

Then suddenly he hold my face.

“You look so pale. But if you still want to ride this, i will give you a strength”

“What is..” before i can continue my words his lip leanded in mine.

He kissed me deeply and tenderly.

“I will give you a spell to make you not afraid again”

Then he place his index finger in front of my face.

“Don’t be afraid. Because i always beside you to keep you safe. The fear in my lovely girlfriend please go away” he said while he began rotate his indek fonger.

I laugh because what he just said.

“Why are you laughing?”

“You are very funny oppa”

“Aish, that spell is true. If you don’t believe that let’s go to prove that”

“Okay.”

After that we sit on the midle seat.

“Are you ready?”

I nodded then i held JB hand tightly

When it started to move, my heart beat very fast and when is come to be faster, i heard JB tightened our hand and also heard he scream.

“JIYEON AH I LOVE YOU. JIYEON IS ONLY MINE. NOT ANYBODY’S ELSE”

I decided to scream too.

“I LOVE JB OPPA TOO AND I AM ONLY JB'S”

A few minutes passed. And the rides was ended. I felt very relieved.

“Did my spell worked?”

“I think its worked” i hug him.

But suddenly someone patted JB soulder and it make our hug end.

“JB Oppa”

When JB look at her, he immediately hug JB arm.

“Oppa, can i join you?” she said to JB

“Why are you here?” JB ask him

“I am go around at here with my friends but i got lost” she said with her spoiled voice.

“Who are you?” i ask that girl.

“I am JB oppa future wife” she said

“MWO?” I and JB said in unison

“It is not true Jiyeon. She is my cousin. Hara, she is my girlfriend Jiyeon.”

“No, you can’t be your girlfriend Oppa” she said while her arm stil hugging JB arm.

“Why not?” i became upsite to her now.

“Because JB oppa only mine. Oppa let’s go” she said but i release JB from her hug.

“I am sorry, JB not yours. He is my boyfriend. And we are dating now. So he can’t go with you because today is only our day. Not no one else. Let’s go Oppa” I said then pull JB hand with me.

“Mianhae Hara. I have to go. You can call your friend, right? Bye” JB said while he walking away with me.

I saw she pouted .

After we far away from her i release JB hand.

“Why you didn’t tell me if you have a cousin like that?”

“I am sorry. i didn’t think that she will ruined our date. But, why are you mad? Are you jealous?”

“Aish. Am i must answer your stupid question?”

“No. Because your face was answered my question.”

“I wnat to go home.” I said while pouting my mouth.

“No. We can’t go home. You said that today is our day, right? So let’s we enjoy it. don’t be mad baby, please?”

I didn’t answer him.

“Yah, don’t be stuborn please. Let’s follow me. i will make you forget your anger” he pull my hand and i only can follow him.

End Pov

 

 

@Airport

Krystal Pov

“Umma, Appa, this is my girlfriend” Minho introduce me to his parent

“Good afternoon aunty, uncle, my name is krystal” I bow to them

“Omona, she is very beautiful. You two can make a adorable grandchilds to me”

“Umma, it too quick” minho said.

“Why? She is your future wife right?” His umma ask him

“Ne, Umma. but its still to long to talk about grandchild”

“Aish. Ne, ne, but you can’t forbid me to talking with krystal. Krystal let’s talking” Minho’s mom hold my hand and pull me to the chair behind us.

We talking about everything.

We were like old bestfriend who meet again.

I felt comfortable beside her.

She like my mom who always caring and loving me.

“Can you please call me Umma. Don’t call me aunty anymore, okay?”

“Ehm, Ne, aunty, i am sorry, i mean ne umma”

“I very happy that i will have a daughter in law like you” she hug me warmly

End Pov

 


Yoona Pov

After we arrived at the airport, i saw Minho and his father talking and Krystal talking with his mother.

His mother like very love krystal.

Before we reach them. I pull siwon shirt.

“What wrong?” he ask me.

“How if your parents don’t like me. i think that your mom was very close with Krystal. How if i can’t get close to your mom like that?”

“Sssh, don’t worry dear. My mom is very caring to another people. She had always wanted a daughter. Maybe when she saw krystal she very happy and comfortable with her. and i am sure that she will be like that to you too”

“Bu..but”

“Don’t worry. Trust me”

“Okay”

Then we walk again

“Appa, Umma, Mianhae we are late.”

“You are Yoona right? Mr. Im's daughter?” Siwon Appa greet me.

“Ne, uncle.”

“Unnieee.” Krystal stand up and hug me

“Oh, krystal, why you leave me” Siwon mom reached me too.

“I am sorry umma, i very happy that Yoona go with us”

“Yoona?”

“Ne umma, she is my girlfriend.” siwon said

“Oh my god. You are beauiful too. Appa, we will have many adorable and wonderful children.”

“Umma” siwon and minho said in unison while me, krystal and Mr. Choi chukle.

“Okay, let’s go now” Mr choi said.

“Aunty, give that to me. i will carry it for you” i said to Siwon mom.

“Aigoo. Don’t call me aunty. Just call me Umma. like Krystal did, arasso?”

“Ne. Umma”

Then i look siwon he just winked to me.

End Pov

 

 

No one Pov

They didn't notice that there are two person who followed them.

"Noona, are you sure that our plan will work?" The man said.

"Let's see, we must break their relationship." the girl smirked.

TBC

 

 

 

Author Note :

Mianhae, i didn't update for long time

I very confused again with my story line, hehehe.

But don't worry, i will work hard to make interesting chapter ^^

Gomawo for read my story :)

Don't forget to leave coments chingu