Remember

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

Today i and kai will go to Indonesia. I agreed because i can’t think anything anymore. The thing i really want is to make Minho happy. And it’s true that he can be happy if i always bother him.

My parents were agree with me and they let me go with kai. They were trust kai for protecting me.

Before i go to the airport i went to choi’s house. I went very early because i didn’t want minho to see me. Then i called siwon oppa

“Oppa, i was in front of your house. Can you open the door for me.”

“What happened? Why you came so early?”

“I want to meet minho oppa. Did he wake up?”

“I think he didn’t wake up yet. Should i wake him up?”

“Don’t! Don’t wake him up. I just want to see him for last time”

“Mwo? Last time? What did you mean krys?”

“I will go to Indonesia Oppa, my parents told me to go there” i lied to him. Mianhae oppa, i  didn’t mean to lied to you.

“Are you serious? You just kidding right?”

“Oppa, can you just open the door? it’s very cold here.”

“Oh, okay. Wait a minute” Then i hung up the phone.

After a few minutes the door opened and i saw siwon oppa with his sleepy eyes.

“Mianhae oppa for bothering you”

“Ne, ne. Let’s enter”

“Are you serious to go?” he ask me when we heading to minho room and i just nodded.

“You will leave him?”

“I have no choice oppa. He forget about me.”

“And you just want to give up? You lied to me, right? Your parents never told you to go right?” i stopped immediately when we arrived at front of minho room.

“A..annie, but it will make him happy”

“Happy? He will be suffered krys. He love you”

“It’s past Oppa, he can’t remember our love. And it’s only way to make us happy”

“Can you being happy without him?” and tears start to falling down to my cheek.

No. I can’t be happy without him. But i can’t do anything.

“Please oppa, just let me doing this. It’s the best thing for us. If he is my destiny i will be meet with him again”

“aish. Okay. Do whatever you want” he said and leave me.

Then i wiped my tears away and entering his room.

He still sleeping. I approach him and sat next to him.

“Oppa i miss you”i said while caressing his hair.

“I will go today oppa, please be happy for me,okay?” then my tears come again. I bend down to his face and kiss him.

Maybe it’s our last kiss oppa, Saranghae

Goodbye Oppa.

After that i leave his room and go home for prepare my things.

End Pov

 

***


Minho Pov

it’s seems i’m being kissing by someone. Maybe it’s just dream. Then I felt something wet on my cheek but i still felt so sleepy so i didn’t even bother to open my eyes.

I wake up one hours later. Yesterday was a first day of summer holiday. So today i didn’t need to go to school. I felt very hungry and i decided to go to kitchen. I saw siwon hyung sat at the living room while watching tv.

“Hyung, Why you wake up so early? It’s not like usual”

“Because there is a girl who ask me to help her to see you” he said

“See me? who?”

“Krystal.”

“Krystal? But why she want to see me?”

“She said that she want to go to Indonesia and she want to see you before she go”

“Mwo? Indonesia?”

“Ne. Wae?”

Why she leave korea? It’s because of me? Aish. it's not my business.

Then the door bell ringing.

I didn’t answer hyung but instead go to the door to opened it.

“Morning sweetheart” Immediately Yuri noona hug me.

“Morning. What do you do in here this early, noona?”

“I want to ask you to go to jogging with me.”

“Why you didn’t tell me first?”

“Wae? Are you busy?”

“Andwae. But... “ Before i can finish my words she entering the house.

“Morning Siwon”

“Morning” hyung said coldly.

“Chagi, have you eat your breakfast?” and i just shook my head.

“Oh okay, i will make you one” she said and i just following her to the kitchen.

She make me a bread with a strawberry jam and a glass of milk.

“Gomawo” i said to her and she smiled to me. I start to eating but suddenly she asked me.

“Minho, why you wear a ring as your pendant?” she pointed at my neck and i look at it.

Ring? I'm not remember that i wear this. I think that i never buy this ring and i also think that its Yuri noona's ring. But why she ask me about this ring? Who owns this ring?

I tried to remember about this ring. Then slowly some picture come to my head just like a movie.
 

 

"Uh, we better get away from here too unnie, I can not stand anymore to see people who do not know the manners"

"Yah! what did you say?"

"Are you deaf? I say that you don't have the manners"

 

"If you walked you must use your eyes!"

"A minute please, I just wanted to make sure who is the person who bump me! And one more, I was not interested at your boyfriend! Oh yeah, and for you (pointing to the man's face). we mainly use foot to walked. If we only use our eyes, we can not move even walk. The kindergarten childrens were know the way that we use to walk is foot!"

 

"Hai, annoying girl!"

"Do not call me that. That name is more suitable for you. The annoying and jerk Choi Minho!."

 "Yah! What did you just say?"

 

"the girl who together with you this morning is Yuri, huh? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Ne. Why? Are you jelaous?"

"WHAT! Big no. Why am I jealous to you? Oh i know now, your taste is like that. The girl who spoiled, cavalier and arrogant."

"Hmm, the point are she is not annoying and grumpy, like you."

 

"Its hurt you know! You are heavy like elephant!"

"Yah! It i am not that heavy, jerk! You must apologized to me. That was my.."

"Why your face are so red? Don’t tell me that it is your first kiss?"

“Yah! It is just a peck not kiss”

“But is it true that was your first kiss?”

 

"You should not do that to our senior krystal! you must apologize to her!"

"I never will apologiza to her. Whatever to whom you want to believe! I certainly never did what the two women said. And another thing, for you, even if you are a senior and how important you are, do not ever insult my parents. And you must beware to your word."

 

“Mianhae”

“for what?”

“I didn’t believed on you. Now, i know the truth. Can you forgive me?”

“eem, give me a little time to think”“aish. Why you don’t just forgive me?”

“sorry i don’t mean to shouted at you. Please forgive me”

“Okay, okay, i forgive you. I really need to go now”

“wait, do you want to be my friend?”

“Arraso”

 

"Minho"

"Take your hands, you just made my clothes wet"

"Mianhae"

"Excuse me, I still have business"

 

“Wait, don’t go! I.. i avoiding you because I just want my feeling toward you quickly disappear. Because I know you love yuri and I realized that yuri is your girlfriend!"

"Do you love me?"

"Ne, I love you. And I do not know what the reason ... "

 

"Would you be mine, Princess?"

"Of course, my prince"

"saranghae"

"Nado saranghae oppa"

 

“hello dear, i miss you”

“Aigoo we just met this morning, oppa. A few hours ago. But i miss you too. hehehe”

 

“Soojung, do you love me?”

“why do you asking that? Of course i love you”

“Okay i love you too. That means, you can’t leave me. Seem like JB, he can’t live without jiyeon. And i, i can’t live without you.”

“I never leave you oppa”

“I never leave you too Soojung. I will always at beside you, take care of you, and love you. Forever”

 

“Soojung, please open the door”

“GO FROM HERE!”

“Mianhae chagi. Please don’t cry. Let me explain to you”

“I don’t want to hear that! Go or you want we to break up now!”

“MWO? What are you saying chagi?”

“I said go or we break up right now”

“Okay, i will go now. But please don’t said again that we were break up. I love you”

 

“it seems like you. you didn’t love me too, right? I was dating with the person who didn’t love me and i think,it  is fine if i am being engagement with someone who didn’t love me too”

“who said that i didn’t love you?”

“no one. But you kiss another woman in front of my eyes and it makes a prove that you loves her not me!”

 

“Mianhae. I love you. only you. don’t say that we are over, again. I can’t break up with you.”

“Mianhae”

“I very love you. You only can be my fiance not Hyung fiance or another man fiance. Saranghae chagi”

“Nado Oppa”

 

“What are you doing, Jerk!”

“Oppa, calm down please”

“Why I must calm down? He kissed you in front of my eyes.”

“He just want to..”

“Let’s forget about it. I won’t to argue with you. Kajja”

 

“Okay, its alright that you don’t believe me. I tired to argue with you every day. You always jealous with another girl who near me. Yesterday we argue because yuri, now because sulli. i don’t know who is the next girl.”

“I am jealous because i love you. its not like you who always hurt my feeling.”

“you always blame me. My feeling hurt too when i saw you being kissed by kai. Did you know that? I love you but i was tired now. Let’s break up”

“Op..pa, Minho Oppa!”

 

“How dare you trick me?”

“hmm, i want to make a surprise to you”

“I hate you”

“Mianhae, sweety. But i was just kidding. I can't break up with you too. I love you forever. Happy birthday”

 

“Mwo? What should i do to make you forgive me?”

 “If you kiss me, i will forgive you”

“With pleasure chagi”

 

“where is my present? Why do you not use that?”

“It... its gone oppa”

“MWO? How can it happen”

“I have been put it in my locker when the swimming lessons. After I finished, the necklace is not there anymore”

“How can you so careless?”

 

“Can i have a dance with you my princess”

“No”

“Aish. But you can’t refuse me”

“I am sorry”

“I didn’t forgive you”

“I am really sorry. I promise that the one who i should believe from now on is only you”

 

“Hey sweety”

“hey, i miss you”

“Oppa, i want to go to beach”

“We can go there if we arrived and i want to show you my surfing skill”

“Really? You can surfing?”

“aish. Are you underestimate me?”

“Anyio, i just not believed. You are very perfect”

“and you just very pretty my soojung. Saranghae”

“Nado saranghae oppa”

 

“MIN..HO.... O..PPA..”

“Chagi, open your eyes”

“Mianhae, please wake up”

“Thanks god”

“Mianhae, mianhaae, mianhae”

“Shhh, don’t cry oppa. I am here. I am fine”

“Forgive me please?”

“Show me your surfing skill then”

 

“Oppa, are you sure you can do this? I have a bad feeling for this. This wave was very high”

“I will prove to you sweety”

“Be careful.”

 “I wish that this ring will be give your good fortune and for keep you safe.”

“Gomawo chagi, i love you”

“I love you too oppa”

 

“OPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

 

“Ouch” i groaned

“Minho. What happened?”

Krystal? Soojung? Oh my god,  I remembered her now. she is the one who i love not yuri. And i know why my heart beats so fast when i near her. it’s because i love her very much. But, wait. Hyung just told me that krystal was go to indonesia? NOOOOOOO. It can’t be happen. She can’t leave me.

I immediately stand up but when i want to ask siwon hyung yuri held my arm

“Minho, what’s wrong?”

“Don’t touch me. You are not my girlfriend right? You just a !”

“Do.. do you have your memori back?” she said with trembling voice.

“Ne. And I remember who you are. You can’t replace krystal in my life. I only love her forever not you.”

“But...” she still held my arm

“Shut up. Just go from my house. NOW!” I shouted and she start to run away.

I rushed to meet siwon hyung.

“Hyung, when did krystal came here?”

“I think that 2 hours ago. Wae?”

“Aish. I need to go to airport now”

“Wait” he look at me

“Wae hyung? I need to chase her immediately. I didn’t want to lose her.”

“Did you remember krystal now?”

“Ne. I remember everything. I need to go now. bye hyung!”

I leave immediately and heading to the airport.
 

 

@The aiport

I run to find her. But i can’t see her anywhere.

Did she just go? Andwae! She can’t leave me.

Then I asked the operator about the schedule to fly to Indonesia.

“The flights to Indonesia had left about an hour ago, sir” the operator said.

“MWO?” I immediately felt very weak and my knee was trembling. I knelt down because i felt that i can’t stand anymore.
I can’t believe it.

“Did you really leave me,soojung?WHY? WHY IT’S HAPPENED TO US? I CAN’T LIVE WIHTOUT YOU, SOOJUNG. PLEASE COME BACK TO ME. I LOVE YOU SOOJUNG AH!” i shouted with my tears stream down to my cheek. I didn’t care about peoples who watcing me now. I didn’t care if they thought that i’m crazy. I just need Soojung to go back to me again.

 

tbc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What will happen next??

Did krystal really leave minho?

What will minho do to get krystal back?

To jj couple shipper and yonwoon shipper please be patient, dear :)

I will write their part soon

Please leave comments, subscribe, and vote my story chingu ^^

I will update soon if the are many comments, subscriber, and voter

GOMAWOO for read my story :D