Saranghae ^^

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal pov

The next day we practiced as usual, but when I wanted to turn around, I suddenly bumped into someone else again. This time not yuri but minho. "Mianhae" I said, and he left without answering my apology. He looks like avoiding me, and i know that he do that because of what happened yesterday.

After a week, he still avoiding me. I want to try to talk to minho. When it was raining very heavily and I saw minho are ready to go out of the campus by using his umbrella.

"Minho" I call him, but he just looked at me with a straight face and then go.

I started running after him in the rain. He was ignored me and kept walking.

"Minho" I said, holding his arm

"Take your hands, you just made my clothes wet" he said coldly. Then I let go of his arm.

"Mianhae" I said while bowed. I felt that my tears was fall to my cheek. However minho did not see it because it mixes with rain water.

"Excuse me, I still have business" he then left.

Why he was very cold to me. What should I do now?

I started running towards my dorm with tears still flowing on my cheeks.

After arrived at the dorm, my body was soaked.

"Aigggooo, what happened to you?" Jiyeon said when saw me.

"I forgot to bring an umbrella" I replied, and then went into the bathroom to wash my body. After finished, I saw Jiyeon sat on my bed.

“Can you tell me what was happened? You'd not only forgotten to bring an umbrella, but you also go home with red eyes like you had been crying"

I decided to tell everything to Jiyeon.

"I know how do you feel, loving people who already have a lover is not an easy thing. But that feeling also can not be easily removed. Your feelings for Minho oppa, same as my feelings for JB oppa." She said then hug me.

---

The next morning, when I woke up, i felt that my head was very dizzy and my body was hot. Looks like I had a fever. But I can not miss the practice.

"Are you alright, krystal?" Yoona unnie ask me when i entering the practice room.

"I'm fine, unnie" I said with a small smile.

"But you look pale krystal" said Jiyeon while she walk toward me.

"Annie, I'm okay, let's practice now." I said the begin to practice.

When practice started I felt my body temperature is higher.

"Hey, can you do more serious ?" Yuri told  me. When she approached me and before she can speak again, suddenly everything became dark and...

bruuk! I fainted.

end Pov
 

 

Minho pov

Today I intend to keep avoiding krystal. Because I know that she really does not want to be close to me. But these days, why her face like so pale and she was underpowered. After staring at krystal, I shook my head to clear her shadow from my mind. When the exercise started suddenly yuri stop music and talk to someone.

"Hey, can you do more serious ?" she told someone. And it was krystal.

She doen’t answered Yuri.

Then yuri approach her and I'm sure that yuri wants to talk to krystal with her spicy words. But before Yuri opened , I saw krystal fell and fainted.

I immediately ran to her and carried her to the infirmary. I felt her temperature was very hot.

When Yoona, and Jiyeon wanted to come with me to the infirmary, I was forbid them.

"Noona, I'll take care of krystal, you and Jiyeon can go practice again" I said to Yoona.

"Buut.."

"That’s true unnie, let minho take krystal to infirmary alone. Because if we all come to there, Siwon oppa will get mad." Jiyeon said to Yoona.

"Ok, please take care of her well"

"Ne, noona" I said. Then I bring Krystal to infirmary. I put her on a bed that was available there. I looked at her pale face.

"Are you sick because of yesterday? Why did you not go home earlier? Why did you even come after me" I said to the figure krystal who are conscious now.

"Min .. min.minho, mianhe" krystal was delirious. I then held her hand.

Even though she was sick she still looks pretty.

Suddenly I moved my head closer to her, and... cuup~.

I kissed her warm lips.

"Mianhae" I whispered in her ear. Then i sat down beside her

After 5 minutes later krystal was aware. "Min .. minho, why am I here? "he asked confused.

"you fainted" I said simply

"You brought me here?" I just nodded.

"Gomawo, sorry to trouble. Let's go back to practice again." Before she stepped, I held her hand.

"Are you actually want me out of your life huh? Every time I'm around you, you must be trying to stay away from me. Do you really hate me?" I said with high tone.

"no..not like that." she said, and then looked down.

"then why?” I shouted at her. But she just silent.

Maybe she really want to stay away from me.

Then i stand up and walk.

“Wait, don’t go! I.. i avoiding you because I just want my feeling toward you quickly disappear. Because I know you love yuri and I realized that yuri is your girlfriend!" Krystal said with a tear falling down her cheeks. Then I came to her again and held her cheeks. I wiped the tears on her cheek.

"Do you love me?" I asked her gently.

"Ne, I love you. And I do not know what the reason ... "I cut her off with a kiss.

First she just shut up and then just a few seconds later she pushed me.

"What are you doing? Are you definitely just want to play around with my feelings huh? I know if you're still dating yuri and you loved her" Krystal started to cry again.

"Me and Yuri have been broken up during that event. Mian, because I do not trust you at that time. And about why I kiss you, because i was serious. I really have fallen in love with you Jung Soojung. And the reason I avoiding you is because I felt that you do not want me near you. mianhae" I told her everything. And suddenly she hugged me. And I tightened her hug. After a few minutes I took off my arms and looked into her eyes.

"Would you be mine, Princess?" I ask her.

"Of course, my prince" she said and then I hugged Her again and whispered "saranghae" in her ear.

"Nado saranghae oppa" she said sweetly in my ear.

end pov

 

 

No one Pov

Without they realize, yuri hear all their conversations from behind the door of infirmary.

I will not let you two being together. Because Minho is only mine. Yuri thought.

TBC

 

 

Author note:

How is it?

This chapter is about Minstal part :)

I will update JJCouple and YoonWon part in the next chapters

So, don't forget to leave comments and subscribe if you want to read next chapter

Thankyou for always read and support "FRIEND, LOVE AND DESTINY" ^^