First Meeting

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Author Pov

Sm University is a renowned university in Seoul. At there, the ability of the singing and dancing talents are the mostpreferred. The students  who accepted in University SM are the inheritors of a rich businessman, including the owner of the largest companies in Korea.

End Pov


***

 

Krystal Pov

Aigoo, graduation vacation was over, today is the first day a student at SM University and it is also the first day I was toleave my favorite room, because every SM student is required to stay at the dorm.

"Princess, are you ready?" Umma came into my room with his trademark smile.

"Ne umma, Are Yoona unnie already here?"

"Not yet, maybe soon she come"

"Anyeong aunty, krystal" Yoona unnie suddenly entered my room

"Ah, you make aunty shock. Please watch krystal while in the dorm. If she sorts, call aunty, ok?"

"alrihgt aunty!" Unnie said with enthusiasm. After that my mom out of the room.

"Unnie, what time we go to school?" I asked.

"Are you ready?" Then I nodded.

"Kajja, let's go now." she said, and carrying out most of my bag.
 

Yoona unnie've lived in the dorms for a year's, so my mom asked her to accompany me. Actually there is Jiyeon, my best friend who also going to college in SM, but unnie still want to keep me company. Yoona unnie is like my own sister because she always with me from childhood. She is gentle and loving toward me.
 

"Unnie, Can we pick up Jiyeon first?, she is also starting to move in to the dorm today"

"Ne" she said smiling at me.

After arriving at the residence of the Park, Jiyeon was waiting on the porch.

"Annyeong unnie, helloooo krystal" she said to Yoona unnie and then hugged me.

"Well, we can finally see each other again Jiyeon" I said, while hug her too.

"okay guys, kajja! come on before you don't get a nice room." Yoona unnie said to us.

"Ne, unnie" Jiyeon and I said in unison.

End Pov

 

***

 

Minho Pov

Does my bedroom leak? why my face is wet? Aish. Only disturbing my sleep.

"Yah!, get up quickly Pabo! come with me to the dorm!" i heard my hyung shout at me. Then I opened my eyes.

"yah, why you pour the water in my face?" I shout back at him.

"Because you don't wake up. Hurry up! I waited l0 minutes at living room. If you don't finish in 10 minutes, I'm going to tell father, so your car get confiscated"

"Ne, ne" I said. Then Siwon hyung leave me alone. I was heading to the bathroom lazily.

End Pov

 

***

 

Yoona Pov

"Unnie, why JB oppa doesm't go together with you?" Jiyeon ask me.

"He said he was leaving with his friend, because he wants to get the comfortable room" I replied.

"Aigooo, you miss him, right?" krystal tease Jiyeon.

"Yah, i didn't, I'm just asking!" but her cheeks is already red. I just smiled to see it. I know that Jiyeon actually liked my brother. Unfortunately, JB have been had a girlfriend now. in fact I want Jiyeon and JB going out. But it's all up to JB.

After arriving in the parking lot, I intend parked my car at a shady spot. Suddenly there was a car that snatch that place. I got out of the car and told the owner of that car to park his car at other place. But he/she doesn't do it.

"Yah, out!" I Shouted. Then the driver out of his car. Well, he is very handsome. he can make me enchanted in a few seconds.

"What is it huh?" He asked

"Excuse me, This is my area to park my car before you take it, so please can you bring your car to another place!"

"Hmmm, what the hell! Are you the owner this place? This is a public parking for sure. So i also can park here beacause there is no signs to prohibit parking here" He said then he left.

Apparently he was very annoying. As he passed me, I kicked his car hardly.

"what the hell are you doing!"

"so what? I should not be doing? because there is no sign to prohibit me do this "I said, kicking his car again. Suddenly he was coming towards me and grab my hand.

"Ouch, it hurts" I shouted because he grab my hand very tight.

"Unnie!" Krystal and Jiyeon come out from the car.

"Noona!" someone call me after Krystal and Jiyeon did, and I know the owner of that voice which come out from his car. he is JB. my brother.

"JB .."

 

 

 

TBC
 
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 
Author note:

Sorry for my grammar ^^

Please subscribe and comment, GOMAWO ^^