Forgot? Andwe!!

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

“Oppa, you were kidding me, right? You can’t forget me.” i said and hug him again.

“Aish. Why you like this? I didn’t know who you are?” he push me again.

“Op..pa” then suddenly Siwon come in with Yoona

“You are awake?” he ask minho

“Hyung. Why i am in here?” Minho ask him

“You are in hospital. You had an accident in the sea”

“Sea? But i didn’t remember that i went to the sea. And who is she?” he pointed at Yoona.

“Minho. It’s me Yoona.”

“Yoona? She is your girlfriend hyung?” he ask siwon.

“Ne. But why you didn’t remember her?”

“He also didn’t remember me, Oppa” i said then my tears fall down.

“Oh, right. Who is she hyung? She keep hugging me.”

“Minho. You really didn’t remember her?” siwon ask him seriously

And he just shake his head.

Then the doctor come to the room.

“Doc, what happened to my brother? Why he can’t remember...” siwon ask the doctor but be cut by minho

“What did you say hyung. I remembered you” minho said.

Doctor give siwon a paper.

“I have been checked his brain condition. And the test said that your brother had a partial amnesia. He can’t remember events in this years. He only can remembered his past.”

“And when he can remember again?” Yoona ask him.

“It depends on the patient's condition. Okay, i think that your condition going well. You can go home tomorrow” the doctor said and leaving the room.

“Oppa, try to remember me please. I am Krystal” i said while holding his hand.

“Krys..krystal? That name was new for me.”

“Oppa, i am your girlfriend. Didn’t you remember that? We love each other” i looking deeply in his eyes.

“Girlfriend? But i think that i still dating yuri noona. Oh please, don’t be like this. If my girlfriend know, she will getting mad at me” He said while release my hand.

I stand up and walking to outside. I can’t believe that he me. he forgot our love.

I cried alone in hospital’s garden. Then someone tap my shoulder. I look up.

“Unnie” i said and hug her.

“Ssshh. Minho will remember you soon, dear” she caressing my hair.

“But when unnie? I didn’t want he forgot me and why he remember Yuri?” i sobbed

“You must believe to your love dear. it will make your love be strong. You must stay beside him. And i’m sure that he will remember who is you are.” She said and i hug her more tightly.

“Can he love me again? Can he stay beside me again? Coz i can’t live without him, unnie ”

“You must be patient and don’t gave up dear”

“Gomawo unnie”

End Pov

 

 

Siwon Pov

“Oppa, i must calming krystal down.”

“Ne” then i kiss her cheek

“Hyung, where is Yuri noona?” minho suddenly ask me.

“She...” then the door open.

“Minho hyung. What’s up?” JB come with Jiyeon.

“JB! I am fine” he said and hug JB

“hyung, you make me worried. I think that i can't see you again”

“Yah! What are you saying? Oh. By the way, who is she? you are get a new girlfriend too? You broke up with sora?” he ask JB

“Hyung, you didn’t remember her?”

“He had a partial amnesia. He can’t remember people who came in this few years.”

“You can’t remember krystal, oppa?” jiyeon said

And he just shook his head.

“Oh my god. Oppa, where is krystal now?” she ask me.

“I don’t know but Yoona with her now.”

“I will search krystal. Bye oppa, bye minho oppa, bye siwon oppa” jiyeon said and go.

“Hyung, you can’t remember krystal? She was your girlfriend hyung.”

“My.. girlfriend?”

Then minho look pale. He held his head.

“Ouch. My head” he groaned

“Minho, are you okay? JB please call the doctor” i said.

After a while, JB come with doctor and the girls (krystal, yoona, and jiyeon)

“What happened?” the doctor

“My hurt hurt so much doc” minho said.

“Oh, you shouldn’t have to force yourself to remember. Because it can be dangerous to yourself.”

And i heard krystak crying again.

It's must be hard for her. Because she very love Minho.

“I’m sorry hyung. I didn’t meant to hurt you” JB said.

“Excuse me” suddenly Yuri appear.

End Pov

 

 

Minho Pov

“Noona?” i said

“Minho, are you alright?” she approach me and hug me.

“Ne. Noona, gwenchana” i hug her back

“Minho! Yuri!” siwon yelling at me and yuri

“Waeyo hyung? She is my girlfriend right?” i said to Siwon then i heard someone sobbing. And i look at that person. She is Krystal.

Her eyes tell me that she was hurt.

Why she look like that? Why she look hurt when see me with Yuri noona? And why my heart hurt when saw her crying. Who is actually? Is she really my girlfriend. But how about Yuri noona?   

“Please let the patient rest.” The doctor say and they start to go out. When all was go out krystal keep in her place the she approach me.

“I will give you time Oppa. Altough you can’t remember me you must know that i will always love you. Rest well oppa. i love you” she said and kiss my forehead. Her tears fall down to my cheek. Then she walk away.  

What happened to me? why my heart beat so fast when she kissed me? Why i am hurt when seeing her cry?

End Pov
 

 

Krystal Pov

I kissed his forehead.

I miss you Oppa

Then i leave him. My tears keep streaming down to my cheek.

When i close the door, Yuri approach me.

“I need to talk to you” she said and pulled my hand.

“Yuri!” Yoona shouted

“Gwenchana unni, i will talk to her too” i said to yoona while wiping my tears.

Then she bring me to the garden.

“I heard that minho didn’t remember you” she said then i nodded.

“Oh, i’m sorry. But you must stay away from him”

“I can’t” i said

“Didn’t you saw. He think that his girlfriend is me not you. So you must go away from him” she said with hher evil smile.

“Its true that he can’t remember me. But i’m sure that i will make him loving me again” i said to her. i can’t be scared because her word.

“Ooo, But its not easy dear. I will make him more loving me first before you can do that” she caressing my hair but i push her hand away.

“I won’t give up to you” i pointed at her face

“And i wouldn’t give minho to you too” she pointed back to my face.

“I love minho and he love me too”

“It was yesterday and now he back to love me again” she said and pushed my shoulder then walk away.

I can’t cry. I must be brave. I must believe that Minho oppa still love me. I can’t give up. I should protect our love.

 

TBC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Can Krystal make Minho remember her again?

Or she must give up ?

Do you wanna see the next?

Please Comment and subscribe ^^

Gomawo for my voter, subscriber, commenter, and also for silent reader too

Mianhae i can't finish this story on this chapter because i want to make a long story about them >.<