Disaster?

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

Yesterday Minho was discharged from hospital. And Siwon Oppa said that he will attending school today, so i am very excited to go to school. I prepared a lunch box for him. I cooked his favorite food. I didn’t want to force him to remember me but maybe with this little by little his memory will come back again.

When i arrived at school i bumped someone. Then i look up. I saw Yuri with Minho. She linked her arm with his.

“Watch your walk, !” she said to me.

I just stared at Minho eyes. He did same to me but he immediately look away.

“Mianhae” i said and Minho offered his hand to me. when i want to take his hand, Yuri take his hand first.

“Let’s go minho! we will be late” she said and walk away but when she pass me she even kick my leg then walk away.

I tried to stand up but i can’t. When i will to fall down someone held my hand.

“Kryssie, what happened to your leg?”

“Gwenchana kai, i just tripped and fall dOwn.”

“Oh,are you wanna go to the infirmary or class?”

“let’s just go to class” i smile to him.

Kai help me to walk to class. When we entered the class i saw Minho talk with Yuri.

“Gomawo kai” i said to him and he leaned closer to me and whispered.

“ne. Can i sit beside you? coz i think that your partner being taken by the ” he said and i just chuckle.

“Ne. You can sit with me but you can’t sleep when the lesson start” I flicked his forehead.

kai always sleep when the lesson start and that be his hoby.

“Ne...ne.. arraso Mrs. Jung” the he followed me.

My eyes and minho met for a while and he stared at my eyes deeply. But this time me who look away first.

Mianhae Minho i didn’t mean to ignore you but i just want to give you time to remember me

 

@Lunch time

“Do you want to go to canteen?” kai ask me

“Hmm, mianhae kai but i must do something“ i look at minho he want to walk away but i call him.

“Minho” he stop and look at me.

“I brought you this” i give him the lunch box.

“for me?” he ask me then i nodded.

“Oh, thanks.” He take it but someone grab it from him.

“Ooo, you are so sweet but i think that it’s useless because minho and i will have lunch together” she throw it away.

“YURI! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” Kai ask her angrily

“Oh, your hero comes” she said to me.

I didn’t care what just she said, i just picked the box and walk away from there. I can’t hold it anymore. My tears start to fall down.

Oh god, why it’s very hard to me? Oppa i can’t be strong without you in my side.

End Pov

 

 

***

 

Minho Pov

When she run away, kai approach Yuri and push her.

“You are really evil” he said and push yuri hardly until yuri fall on the ground then he run to chase krystal.

“Why you done that?” i ask yuri

“Coz she tried to get your attention”

“She just want to give me a lunch”

“Bu..but she tried to get You from me” she start to cry

“Hey, noona, don’t cry. Mianhae” i said then she hug me. i can’t do anything and just hug her back.

Why  my heart didn’t beat so fast? It’s different when i look at krystal eyes. I felt my heart beat very fast when our eyes met.

End Pov

 

***

Yoona Pov

I was sat in the garden's bench with siwonie

“Oppa, i saw krystal crying again. I can’t see she like that. Suffer. Like she lost her spirit.” I mumble when rested my head on siwon shoulder.

“Me too but we can’t do anything. If we force minho to remember, it can be dangerous to minho” He said.

We silent for a while.

“Oppa, i have an idea”

“what?”

“Let’s arguing in front of minho and krystal”

“Mwo? You want us to arguing? But i can’t mad at you chagi” he caressing my hair.

“But we can just acting Oppa, you remember when we first met? We arguing about the parking lot and when you want to hit me...”

“I don’t hit you” i being cut off by siwon

“But you will hit me if Krystal and Minho didn’t appear. Oppa, if we do that, maybe minho memory will back again.”

“Oh, okay let’s try”

“You call minho and i will call krystal, after that if they coming we start to acting”

“Okay. But what topic to our quarel, huh?”

“You will be know soon” i smirked to him.

Then after a few minutes they come and we start to arguing.

“Let’s break up” i said to siwon

“Mwo?” Siwon, minho, and krystal said in unison

“You cheated on me, right? You cheated with her behind me!” yoona shouted

“Unnie, what happened?” krystal said

"He cheated on me krys"

”Hyung why you call me?” minho ask him

“At first i want to ask you to accompany me to the soccer match. But this woman think that i cheated on her. So let’s go the club so we can show her the real cheat meaning.” siwon pointed at me

“Mwo? You dare to do that? Jerk!” i said and slap siwon but it's not to hard.

“Unnie!” Krystal pull my hand.

“Let me go krys, i want to give this jerk lesson for playing with my heart.”

“Why you slap me, huh?” siwon want to hit me but minho held it.

“Hyung. Don’t be so rude to girl” he said but immediately he knelt in the ground.

“Ouch. My head” he groaned and krystal directly approach him.

“Oppa” she hug minho.

“Oh my god oppa, what should we do?” i said.

“Unnie? You and siwon oppa?” krystal ask with blank eyes. “are you two just act?”

“Ouch My head hurt so much” Minh groaned again and held his head then he fainted.

“OPPA!” Krystal screamed and started to crying

“Let’s bring minho to the infirmary” Siwon said.

 

@infirmary

“Oppa, pleease wake up” krystal said while caressing minho hair.

“Mianhae krystal” i said.

But she keep crying.

“Krys...” i held her shoulder but se push it away.

“Enough unnie, just leave me with oppa alone” she said with sobbing.

“Krys, mianhae” i said and held her shoulder again but she sudenly stand up.

“Why you apologize to me? you must apologize to minho oppa. He was being hurt now. Did you know that, unnie? You must thinking first before you doing something” she said angrily to me and it make my tears falling down

“Krystal!” siwon shouted and stand between me and krystal.

“Why? Why? You too, Oppa! he is your brother but why you doing that. You know right? What was you two had done can make him die and if that happened the person who will die not only him but i will die too because i can’t live without him. DO YOU WANNA THAT HAPPENED?” She shouted at me and siwon.

“You shouldn’t said that. We doing that BECAUSE WE...”

“OPPA STOP!” i shouted to him and walk to krystal “We were wrong krys, mianhae”

“Stop. please leave me with minho” she said coldly.

“Why you like this? She just apologize to you!” siwon said again and i held his hand.

“Oppa, let’s go. I think she didn’t want we in here”

“Bu..but?”

“Oppa, please?”

“Okay. Kaja” he held my hand and start to went out.

 

@outside

“Sssh, uljimma” he said while wipping my tears.

“I am very stupid, oppa! yoona babo” i said and hitting my own head.

“Hey, don’t hurting yourself. It’s not your fault. You are a nice person yoona. You just want to make krystal happy” he hug me

“But Minho was suffering now, oppa and that was because of me”

“He will be alright, believe me. Minho is a strong boy. He didn’t easily give up.”

“now, Krystal was hate me, oppa”

“Nope, she wasn’t. She just very afraid to lose minho. So she vent her anger out to you. You must be patient dear, she just need time because it's very hard to

loving someone who forget about us.”

And i just nodded.

Krystal, Minho, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.

End Pov

 

***

Krystal Pov

Krystal you are such a pabo! Why you let your anger out to yoona unie and siwon oppa? huh? I was very stupid and egois. I can’t manage my anger and my feeling. Yoona unnie, siwon oppa mianhae.

“Oppa, when will you back to be my boyfriend again? I very miss you oppa. didn’t you see oppa? i was shouted at Siwon oppa and yoona unnie because i was very afraid if you leave me. You know right if i can’t live without you, huh?” i caressing his face.

“Saranghae Oppa” i leaned closer to him and kiss his lips.

God, i very miss his lips on mine. I want he to hug me again, to kiss me again, and stand besidse me forever.

“KRYSTAL!”Yuri entering the room while shouting and i immediately pulled away from him.

“! What have you do to minho, huh?” she slap me harder.

“He fainted because..”

“Because what? It must be because of you! he fainted because you force him to remember about you. it’s right. Huh? Where is your brain? You can kill him. You are such egoist and cruel !”

“No. I didn’t do that”

“Then what? You just can make him suffering. If you stay beside him, he only must be hurt. You are the one who cause minho lost his memory. You are the one who always hurting him. You are...”

“STOOOOP!” I cut her word and covering my ears. She walk toward me.

“If you didn’t want minho to die, just go away from his live. Believe me, he can live without you and he will be more happy without you in his live because you are just disaster in his live”

“No. I’m not” i shook my head and run away.

Oppa, tell me if all yuri said were wrong. Tell me if i didn’t be your disaster. Please tell me oppa

I crying while running but someone stopped me.

“Hey, why you crying like this?”

“Ka..Kai” i look at the person and it was kai. I hug him.

“Why? What happened?”

“Please... Please just bring me out of this country”

 

TBC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

HELLO ^^

What do you think about this chapter, chingu?

Please give me comments and suggest for a next chapter

Don't forget to subscribe and vote this story, chingu

GOMAWO for all my reader, my subscriber, my commenter, and my voter

<3 SARANGHAE CHINGU ^^ <3