Discovered

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Jiyeon Pov

I jogged to the toilet, but I stop instantly when I saw a boy being hugged by a girl. He is the boy who i always loved. I feel my heart like a stabbed by knife. He is JB Oppa and the girl is Sora. I know if JB oppa actually already has a lover. But I do not think it was Sora. Sora is my closest friend at Junior High School. She knows how much I love JB oppa and she even helped me to get close to him.

Why she dared to dating JB oppa?

Without my knowing, Sora was see me and call me.

"Jiyeon?"

"Em, n ... ne "I said simply. However, she came over and hugged me.

"Jiyeoon... Long time no see. How are you? "

"I'm fine. Mianhae, I want to go to toilet first" I told her because I could not hold my tears.

"Hi, Jiyeon" JB oppa greeted me as I passed in front of him but I passed without care to his words.

 

After arriving in the toilet, my tears running down to my cheeks. I felt like my heart was very hurt. I did not know how to stop these tears. After a few minutes passed, suddenly there was someone tapped my shoulder. I immediately wiped my tears and turned to that person.

"Jiyeon, why are you crying?" She was Krystal. I immediately hugged her and cried even worse on her shoulder.

"Shhh, do not cry anymore. The event will begins, after the event ended, you can tell me everything." she said while my hair. Then I wipe my tears and went to the hall with Krystal

end pov

 

***

 

JB Pov

Jiyeon, why do not you answer my greeting? Did you not care about me anymore?

"JB, let's get to the hall." Sora said to me.

"You can go ahead. I'm going to the toilet" I told her to go first.

"Okay, bye" before she leaving , she kissed my cheek.

 

After sora left I ran to the toilet. When I passed the girl's restroom, I heard someone crying. And I know she was Jiyeon.

Why she is crying? Is it because she saw me with sora? JB, you are so stupid.

I shouldn't be with sora earlier. I can not see the person that I love crying because of me. Its true that Sora is my girlfriend. I dated her because my dad asked. Actually I don't love Sora. The one who I love is Jiyeon. I love her since Junior high school, but I was afraid to confess to her. I am afraid if she reject me.

I decided to enter the girl's restroom. But when I just stepped, someone was pulling my hand.

"JB, what are you doing in here? Why you want to enter the girl's restroom?" She was krystal.

"Do you want to do a ert thing?" she said again.

"Anni!" I said quickly. "I Just want to make Jiyeon stop crying"

"What? she is crying? Why? Do you hurt her?"

"I do not know"

"You should quickly gathered at the hall now. Let me calming Jiyeon"

"Ne, Gomawo krystal"

"Yep" she said while patting my shoulder then enter the restroom.

End Pov

 

***

 

No one Pov

The event began. And the seniors are all at their respective posts.

"For students who are ill, please go towards the infirmary" said a senior. Then some students go toward the infirmary.

"Well we'll introduce ourselves. I'll start it. My name is Choi Siwon. I served as chairman of this event"

"I am vice chairman Lee Junho"

"I am Kwon Yuri"

"I am Tiffany"

"I am Victoria"

"And I am Nichkhun"

"That is the introduction from us. I will explain the rules of this event. This events can also determine your class. For students that be the first, second, and third winner, they will enter the golden class. Golden class is an excellent class in this university." Siwon started to explain.

"We will start with a stage where there must be a cooperation between the groups. You have to choose your own members. Each group consists of 4 people2 girls and 2 boys. For students who do not have a group because they do not want to join with others, he or she will get punishment. The selection group only 2 minutes. Starting from now!" after hearing the whistle, all of the students immediately ran to find members.

Krystal and Jiyeon are very confused because they do not know anyone to become their members. Suddenly there are two mans who approached them.

"Excuse me, do you guys already have other members?"

 

 

 

TBC

 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 

 

Author Note :

Who are they? We can see it in next chapter. :D

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe please ^^

Gomawo