The Party

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

Today is the party day. I have a good plan to make yuri embarrassed.

I start to dressed. Yoona unnie and jiyeon too. I wear peach gown. Yoona Unnie wear dark blue gown and Jiyeon wear purple gown.

After dressed,we going to the University together. We meet with our partner at front of of the hall. I saw kai. He came with sehun.

But yoona unnie partner still doesn’t come.

“Unnie, where is your partner?” i asked her.

“I don’t know, maybe he is late”“Who is he. Please tell me” i beg yoona unnie but then someone approach us.

“Hello girls”

“OPPAA” I and yoona unnie shouted in unison.

“It is really you oppa?” yoona ask him.

“Ne. Wow, you are very pretty now” he praised yoona unnie.

“Am i didn’t pretty too, ki bum oppa?”

“haha, you also pretty krys. Kajja”

Then we going inside.

There was very crowded. My eyes was sweeping all the room. Yeah. I looking for my boyfriend.

Where is he? Did he doesn’t come?

After few minutes I found him. He with Yuri now.

Aish, can she not wearing very y dress like that? She is really .

The DJ start to playing the music for the dance. All people begin dance with each partner. Kai ask me. But i must do something. I will doing my plan.

Then i go to the DJ place.

“Excuse me, can you please play this song” i gave him the cd which contains of my and tiffany voice.

“Okay, but who are you?”

“gomawo” i did’t answer his question and went away.

After that, I start to dance with kai while eyeing Minho and Yuri. Yuri was linked her arm on Minho neck.

Krystal, you can’t be jealous now.

Suddenly the music stopped.

“I’m sorry for stopping the music, guys. Someone told me to play her song. She is very beautiful but she didn’t tell me her name. She wearing the peach mask. So we can call her cinderella. Are you wanna hear it?” the DJ said.

“YESS”

“Okay, this is it.”

It is the time.

My voice and tiffany voice start to appear

“did you stole it?”
“Mwo? No. It is mine.” she shocked.
“Why you want to throw that if it is yours?”
“I... I..”
“Give it back to me."
“No.I told you that it is mine.”
“Liar. GIVE IT BACK TO ME!” I shouted at her. i didn’t care that she was a sunbae.
“Oh, if you don’t give it back to me, i will report you to the principal that you have been do a theft case. And i am sure that you will be punished. You want it?”
“N..no”
“Then give it back to me.”
“Bu.. But Yuri told me that i must throw it and..”
“Yuri? Oh, she was behind this.”
She didn’t answer again.
“Why you are be silent now? If you just answer my question, i swear that you can be free for this case. Or do you want your parents know about it?”
“NO. Please don’t do that. If my parents knew, i will be transfered from here”
“That is not my business. Can you tell me the truth now, unnie?” i glared to her.
“Okay, i will tell you but you can’t report this case to principal.”
“I promise”
“yuri was the one who stole your necklace from your locker yesterday. She want make you and Minho break up. Then after she stole it, she give it to me. I don’t know what should i do with this necklace so i call her a few minutes ago, she told me that i must throw this. And that's all. I didn’t lie to you. can i go now?” she ask me while give me my necklace back.

Then the voice was dissapear.

“Oh, i guess that cinderella give me a wrong cd.”

Minho immediately push yuri away.

“Did you really do that ?”

“Mwo? No. It isn’t me.”

“Liar. Why you try to make me hate my girlfriend huh?” minho shouted and look angry now.

All the eyes was on Yuri now.

She can’t speak again. All people start to mocking her.

“She is ”
“Why she tried to broken the other people relationship?”
“She is very cruel”
“She doesn’t has a heart”
“she is evil”
“she is who tried to take other people boyfriend”
"I wouldn't let my boyfriend be near her"

Then she started to crying and then she run away.

“Okay guys. Enough. let’s party again.”

I’m sorry yuri. But i should do this because i want my boyfriend believing me and for make you realized that you have been did a wrong thing.

Kai and i start to dance again.

“Did you give that cd?”

“Ne, i just want to make her realized her mistake”

Then the music changed.

“Kryssie, i want to go to toilet first”

“Ne. I will get a drink”

I go for get a drink. But suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

“Can i have a dance with you my princess” he was minho

“No” i said coldly.

“Aish. But you can’t refuse me”

He pull my hand and after we arrived at dance floor, he linked my hand on his neck.

“I am sorry”

“I didn’t forgive you”

“I am really sorry. I promise that the one who i should believe from now on is only you”

Our eyes met.

“Mianhae. I really miss you. You are so beautiful to night. And i am very envy with kai. He can be partner with you.”

“aish, liar”

“No. I am telling a truth. If i release your mask. I really sure that you are the most beautiful girl in this world.”

He suddenly release my mask and held my face.

“And.. i can’t resist to not kiss you. i love you soojungie” then he kiss me.

First, he kiss me very softly but becoming more and more passionate because i kiss him back.

I miss him too. We didn’t care with peoples who watching us.

After our long passionate kiss, i hug him.

“I love you too, Minhonie Oppa”

When he want to hug me, someone separated us.

“I am sorry. But this time, she is mine because she is my partner” kai speak while held my hand.

“But she is my girl. And she is only mine not yours”

I am very confused now. I still want to be with Minho but i can’t dump kai because if i do that he will be hurt. And i who ask him to be my partner.

“I am sorry oppa. I will be with you soon. But now, i am kai partner” i said then minho glared at me.

“. You can be with her but you can’t touch her”

“But i want to dance with her”

“Aish. You..” minho want to hit kai but i hold him.

“Don’t do that oppa. Okay, i will dance with Kai but only one song. And i will go back to Minho Oppa.”  

“I agree with that” kai said then smirked to minho.

“I didn’t agree.”

“Oppa, you can’t be like this. A few minutes ago you also dance with Yuri right?”

“Ne. Bu..but”

“Shh. Trust me, okay”

“Okay” then he leave me and kai.

Mianhae Oppa.

“Okay, Jongin. Let’s dance now. I didn’t want to make he more angry.”

“Hahaha. Your boyfriend was so possessive”

“Yes that right because he very love me.”

“Me too,”

“Mwo” i look at his face.

“I am serious krystal, i love you.” he start to move his face closer to me.

Then i push him.

“No. I am sorry kai. I only love Minho” i said to him. I start to walk away but he held my hand and pull me.

He kiss me. I want to push him away but i didn’t that strong but suddenly someone come and pull me then hit him.

“What the hell! Why you do that! I was told you to don’t touch her.” minho start to hit him again and again. Then siwon came to us.

He stopped Minho.

“Hyung, let me go. He kissed krystal. I will not be able to accept it.” he yelled, all eyes were on us now.

“Krystal, can you please calm he please”

Then i approach Minho and held his face. His eyes was full of anger.

“Please calm down. Forget about that. That means nothing. I only love you, okay.”

Our eyes met and i know that his anger was faded away. He suddenly hug me.

After that he pull my hand and start to walk away

“Let’s go to outside”

“Wait” i said.

“Kai, i very dissapointed with you. You are my bestfriend before but i think i can’t trust you now.” i said then pull minho arm.

“let’s go oppa”

I really didn’t believe what kai was to do to me. but i should to forget it because i can’t saw Minho hurt because that.

When we arrive at the outside, i stopped.

“What wrong?” he ask me but i suddenly pull his coat and tiptoe.

I kiss him. He surprised at first but he kiss me back.

“Just forget about what happens earlier, okay?” I said to him

“i will forget it” he said and hug me.

I didn’t want to be separated from him. God, please protect our love.

End Pov

 

 

Yoona Pov

“Let’s dance Yoon” ki bum oppa ask me.

“Ne” then we start to dance.

When we start to dance, the DJ suddenly stop the music. And he played another song. But that not a song. That was tiffany's voice and krystal voice.

Good job Krystal.

After that the DJ start the music again.

“Do you have a boyfriend now?”

“I don’t know oppa. I have one but i think that he was not my boyfriend anymore”

“Why?”

“Because he didn’t care with me anymore” i said

“Who does not care about you again?” a voice appear from my back. Then i turn around.

“Can i talk with her?”

“Are you her boyfriend?” ki bum ask him.

“Ne”

“O, i can’t forbid you. i will give you guys time to solve your problem.” Then ki bum oppa walk away.

“what do you want?”

“You”

“i am serious choi siwon”

“Me too. I want my girl going back to me”

“who is your girl anyway?”

“aish. My girlfriend is the stubborn girl who stand in front of me now”

“You call me that again. I hate you” i start to pout my mouth.

“Do you really hate me”

“Ne” i said

“Okay i will go now.” He said.

“Do whatever you want”

“Arraso, i will going out with tiffany if my girlfriend dump me” he start to walk away.

Mwo? He really want to do that?

I run to him and hug his back. I can’t let he go for tiffany or other girl

“You are so cruel”

“Do you really hate me?” he ask me but i still hug him.

“Stupid. Why you ask me that again and again. Didn’t you believe in my love for you? do you know that i very love you? I..I..”  i start to cry then he release my hug and look at me.

“That enough for me . i really want to hear that words few days ago”

“and if i didn’t told you that, you still want ignore me?”

“I am not ignore you, i just want to make sure that our love was strong or not”

“Babo. I wait you for ask me to go to this party. But you never ask me. You choose that than me.”

“Ssst, don’t cry baby. I love you more than everything”

After he said that he kissed my forehead.

“can i have this song for dance with you?”

“of course”

We start to dance. But suddenly he pull me until my head rest on his chest.

“You dance with another man a few minutes ago, and now i just want to tell all people in here that you only belong to me. You can  heart it right? My heart only beats this fast when you in my side. So please always be in my side because, it wouldn't beats again  when you go from me”

That beats is really belong to me? I am very happy to know that.

“I won’t leave your side” i smiled at him.

“I will keep that word as your promise to me.”

“you must promise for me too”

“What is it?”

“You should promise me that you wouldn’t not to touch another girl. You can’t touch tiffany or other girl.”

“Okay. I promise. Why i touch another girl if in front of my eyes there is a girl who are very beautiful and y right now. But why you show your back to everyone? I don't like it.”

“It is a party siwonie. I can’t wear a pajamas when i come here.”

“Okay, i forgive you now. But the one who can she all your body is me”

“Aish ert”

“Mwo? No i am not.”

“Yes you are”

“Okay if you said that.” He suddenly burried his face in my neck and start to kissing my neck.

“Wh..what are you doing”

“You call me ert right. This is the ert always do”

“Mwo? Siwon please don’t do this”

“Call me oppa first”

“No. I don’t want to.”

“O kay i will bite your neck like a vampire.”

“NO. I WON’T LET YOU”

But he still burried his face on my neck.

“Op..pa, please don’t do this” i felt that my face was burned now.

“Okay baby” he said but he kiss my lips first then let go from me.

“You are very annoying”

“Do you want me kiss you until you lack of oxygen?”

“NOOOOOOOOO”

Then suddenly we heard Minho voice. We looking for that sound direction.

Siwon immediately approach him. And hold him for not hit kai again.

He was a good bother for minho.

And he was a good boyfriend to me too.

End Pov

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

When i entering the room. It was very crowded. I start to looking JB.

And after few minutes i found him.

He was laughing with Lizzie.

“Sehun, i am sorry. I have to do something”

“Okay i will wait you in the dance floor”

“Ne.” Then i start to walking to JB.

“JB we need to talk”

“I can’t. I still talking with Lizzie” he refuse me.

But i pull his hand and go from the crowds.

Now, we are alone in the side of the room.

“Why you are so egoist now?” he ask me

“What do you mean?” i ask him back

“Nothing. Then what you want to tell me?”

“I think that our relationship is not going well. Let’s end it. you can go with lizzie freely. Don’t care with me again. gomawo, you have been be my boyfriend. Good bye” i said then walk away with tears streaming down in my cheeks.

After that i go to the toilet. I fix my makeup then go to the party again.

I saw sehun still wait for me at the dance floor. I decided to approach him.

Then I dance with sehun.

“Jiyeon, did you have been crying?” sehun ask me

“No” i said simply.

“Hahaha. Liar. I bet that you crying because of that JB, right?” he laugh.

Then the music suddenly stopped and krystal and another girl voice start to appear.

That was a confession about Yuri mistake.

Wow. You are succeed krys.

After that the music play again. this time there is a fight broke out between kai and minho but it was stopped by Siwon and finally the party resumed again.

“What happen with Minho oppa tonight?”

“i don’t know” JB answer.

When the music change suddenly all the light in the room was turn off.

Many girls screamed. Then i felt someone pull my hand.

“Let me go. Who are you?” i can’t see who is he

Then he stopped. The the light turn on again.

Now I've been in the middle of the dance floor. When i want to walk away, i heard someone singing from the DJ place.
 

CN BLUE ~Don't Say Good Bye~

I don't know how to live without you
I don't know hoW to breath in life
Tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't
because of you, because of you
It's the truth
I don't know how to sleep without you
I don't know how to fix my heart
Tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't
even if I did I don't know, If I'd try
Do I wanna believe you think the same
I am missing you
And I want you believe same love as me
I am missing you
You've given me your one last ADIOS, but
why do I still wanna believe
I don't know I'm missing you in good time,
don't say good bye
I don't know how to smile without you
I don't know how to wait for you
Tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't
Even if all the things were true, If I'd try
Do I wanna believe you think the same
I am missing you
And I want you believe same love as me
I am missing you
You've given me your one last ADIOS, but
why do I still wannaa believe
I don't know I'm missing you in good time,
don't say good bye
I don't wanna say good bye
I don't wanna say good bye
I don't wanna tell a lie for love I'll be your love
And I want you to come and give me your love
I'm missing you
You've given me your one last ADIOS, but
now I believe your true mind
Now I know
I'm missing you whole time,
Don't say good bye.


He approach me. all eyes on me now.

When the song was ended. He held my face.

“Happy first month anniversary baby” he said

Oh my god. I forgot that today was our first month anniversar. He didn’t intent to hurt me. he just want to make a surprise for me.

I suddenly hug him.

“Mianhae. I don’t want break up with you” i said

“I am sorry too. I didn’t mean to do that thing to you. i only love you and i never want to break up with you” he said

“Happy first month anniversary, Oppa” i said and kiss him.

He kiss me back.

“I very miss you sweety. Gomawo. Happy anniversary too” then he kiss my forehead. After that all the crowds give us the applause.

Oh i forgot that we still on the middle of the dance floor. My cheeks was becoming red now.

"Why are you blushing? You are so cute” he said with his eyes smile.

I very in love with him.

End Pov

 

 

Kai Pov

What the hell. He hit me many times. I can’t accept it i will take revenge to you Choi minho. And i also will take my princess from you. she is your now, but she is mine soon. Just wait for it.

I saw someone sat on the park. She was crying. And i approach her.

Oh. She was Yuri.

“Noona, are you alright?”

“Leave me alone. You come here just want to mocking me right?”

“No. I have a plan. Do you stil love minho?”

“I love him until death”

“Me too. I love krystal very much. Can we be a partner to broke their relationship?”

“Of course. What is your plan?”

TBC
 

 

Author Note:

Anyeooong Chingu

This is the chapter 21

What do you think?

What is kai's plan anyways?

If you want to know

Please leave comments and subscribe ^^

~GOMAWO~