Kai & Sehun

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

"Excuse me, do you guys already have other members?" one of that mans ask me and jiyeon.

“Not yet” Jiyeon replied.

“Krystal?” suddenly the other man call my name.

“ne” i said simply.

“do you not recognize me?” he said again. Who is he? His face is so familiar. He is similiar to Kai, My childhood friend. But if he is Kai why did he in here? He was supposed to be in USA now.

“Kryssie” he call me again. He called me Krysie. And the one who only called me with that name is Kai.

“K..kai?” I ask him.

“Bingo! I miss you Kryssie” then he suddenly hug me.

“Yah! When you came back to Korea? Why you don’t inform me if you in korea?” i shout at him as he release the hug. He is my bestfriend before I met jiyeon. Actually he is my first love too.But i think, i don't have feeling to him anymore. We never see each other since Junior High School because he must move to USA with his family.

“I'm sorry. I want to inform you but I don’t have your number phone. I can not call your old number and I came back to here a week ago.” He said then smile to me. Yeah its true that i change my number.

“ehm” Jiyeon suddenly tapped my shoulder.

“oh. Mianhae Jiyeon ah. He is my childhood friend. His name is Kai.” I introduce kai to Jiyeon.

“Park Jiyeon imnida.” Said Jiyeon.

“I’m kai. And he is my friend. His name is Sehun” Kai pointed at a man beside him.

“My name is Sehun. Nice to meet you guys.” He said.

"Nice to meet you too" I and Jiyeon said unison.

“Can we become one group now?” Kai asked.

“Yes of course” I said.

End Pov

 

No one pov

Whistle sounded again. It is a sign that the time is up. all groups lined up neatly.

"Did you all have a group?" asked Siwon

"Ne" answered all the students in unison.

"Good work! but actually we have already determining the members for each group. We've prepared a list of the group. Tiffany please read the list of the group"

"Ne. The first group are Bae suzy, Ok taecyeon, Kang sora, leetuk. Second Group are Choi Minho, Im Jae Bum, Jung Soojung  and Park  Jiyeon. The Third are Kai, Sehun, Sulli, Ju Yeon. Fourth group are Chansung, Sunhwa, Wooyoung, and IU. Fifth  (bla..bla..bla..)......” Tiffany read the members list of all the group.

End Pov

 

Minho Pov

"Who is the girl named Soojung?" I ask JB.

"She is Krystal Hyung" JB replied simply

What the hell! why I must be one group with that annoying girl. Aish.

End Pov

 

Krystal Pov

"Why the senior don't give the list from beggining?" I said with pouting.

"Because the seniors want make us know the other" Jiyeon replied.

"Wait, Choi Minho? Is he that annoying boy? I wish he isn't that jerk."

"But i think that it was him, Krys." Jiyeon said while pointing at two mans who walking toward us.

Oh my God. My bad day is not over. Please God, protect me from that annoying guy.

End Pov

 

JB Pov

"JB, why are you smiling by yourself?" Minho hyung ask me.

"Nothing hyung. Let's go there"  I pointed at Krystal and Jiyeon.

Thanks God. I can become one group with Jiyeon. I want to be close with her again.

End Pov

 

Jiyeon Pov

"What? Why it must JB oppa?" i ask Krystal.

"Maybe you were destined with him" Krystal tease my and cuckle

"Aish. Don't say that" i told krystal.

Why i have o be one group with JB Oppa while i want to forget my feeling toward him?

End Pov

 

Kai Pov

Krystal, i came back to Korea and entered this school is for you. Because i still have feeling toward you and i want you to be mine.

End Pov

 

Sehun Pov

So, Park Jiyeon is her. Okay, I got it. Dad, don't worry i have find her and i will do my plans.

End Pov

 

 

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Author Note :

Who is sehun actually? And What is his plans?

See you at next chapter. :D

Please leave comment and subscribe, thank you ^^