First Meeting 2

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Yoona Pov

"Hyung why are you rude to my noona" said JB earlier.

"Oh, so this is your noona?" Then he threw my hand roughly.

"JB don't say if he was your friend? Why do you want to be friends with someone who have a annoying attidute and does not know how to treat women well?"

"YAH!, why do you judge me like that. You just do not know me!" the annoying man shouted at me.

"No need! Is there any point to know people like you? Jerk! "

"! What did you say?" he held up his hand, looks like he intends to hit me.

"Hyung!" Said JB and there was another tall man out of the his car.

"Hyung why do you want to spend the time just to fight with her. it is no use. Let's go" he said.

"Uh, we better get away from here too unnie, I can not stand anymore to see people who do not know the manners" krystal said and pulling my hand.

"Yah! what did you say?" Suddenly the tall man stop and turned to krystal.

"Are you deaf? I say that you don't have the manners" krystal said as she stuck out her tongue.

"B*tch!" Seem the tall man started to get mad at krystal.

"Minho hyung, Siwon hyung, come on, do not extend this anymore. Noona, I apologized for them" says JB.

"What the are you doing JB! you shouldn't have ..." before that annoying namja continuing his word, JB pushing them away from this place.

"Unnie, krystal, kajja!" Said Jiyeon pulled my hand and hand with krystal.
aish he is very annoying! i hope, i will not see him again

End Pov

 

***

 

Siwon Pov

"Why did you apologize to him?" I said to JB

"my Noona was very stubborn hyung. If no one want to budge its certainly would not finish.Yoona noona always been like that hyung. Sister who would not give in even though it was her own brother." Said JB to me.

"And who is the girl with long wavy black hair? Her style really irritating me." Minho said as he continued walking.

"She is Krystal, my cousin. Then the other is Jiyeon, krystal bestfriend "

So, the name of brat girl is Yoona.the girl who grumpy, nagging, annoying, and also the girl who are not enchanted with me. Hmm, I should be able to give her a lesson.

End Pov
 

***

 

Author Pov

Next day....

Today, The student acceptance ceremony held right at 08.00. All the students gathered in the hall campus. The senior was also gathered. Yoona and Siwon is at same grade and they are also senior at SM University, but they do not know each other because they have different department. And at the time of the ceremony, Yoona could not attend because be called by his father.

Rector of the college was to give a speech for about 20 minutes, followed by the start of the event to welcome the new students.

"For students who majored in vocal and dance technique,please go to the west of the hall, while specifically acting in the east, and who majored in the traditional music, go towards the north of the hall. Thank you "said one of the senior.

End Pov

 

***

 

Krystal Pov

"Krystal, why are you daydreaming? Lets go to there! " Jiyeon said to me.

"Ne, but why I have feeling that something bad is going to happen?"

"Don't think anythingelse. let's go to there!" Jiyeon pulled my hand towards the west hall. I accidentally bump into someone.

"Mianhae" I said.

"If you walked you must use your eyes!" said a namja who seems has a familiar voice. Then I raised my head and saw who he are.

"aigooo, don't look at my boyfriend with those eyes! He is indeed handsome but he is my boyfriend. So stop stare at him. Excuse us, we are going through!" said a girl who took her arm on that namja arm.

She look like a .

"A minute please, I just wanted to make sure who is the person who bump me! And one more, I was not interested at your boyfriend! Oh yeah, and for you (pointing to the man's face). we mainly use foot to walked. If we only use our eyes, we can not move even walk. The kindergarten childrens were know the way that we use to walk is foot!" i shouted at him.

"Jiyeon, kajja" I said to Jiyeon then took her hand and went away before he can pull out his rough word at me.

"He is a man which together with JB oppa yesterday, right?" ask Jiyeon.

"I think so. well, do not discuss about that fool namja anymore."

"Okay, but I want to going to the toilet for pee first. would you wai me here" she smiled at me.

"Arraso" I replied.

Looks like my bad feeling proved by meeting with that namja. I wish my bad days end soon.

End Pov

 

***

 

Jiyeon Pov

I jogged to the toilet, but I stop instantly when I saw a boy being hugged by a girl. He is the boy who i always loved. I feel my heart like a stabbed by knife.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 

 

Author note:

Annyeong :)

How is the chapter 2?
 

sorry if it boring..

Please leave a comment after reading and subscribe this story, Thankyou ^^