Happy Birthday Soojungie ^^

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Krystal Pov

"Anni, I can not and i wouldn’t do that. We love each other. And I know that minho does not have any feeling for you" I told her again.

Yuri immediately raised her hand to slap me. But suddenly someone was holding her hand.

"Don't you dare touch her" Kai throwing her hand away.

"What your business?"

“Because I like her. If you dare to touch her again, i will make sure that you dead in my hand” then he pull my hand.

Mwo? He likes me?

When we turn around, i saw Minho oppa with his angry eyes.

“Op..pa”

“Don’t touch her” he said to kai

“No. I won’t let her go.” Kai still held my hand

“Kai, what do you mean?” i ask him

“I like you since long time, Kryssie.”

“Mwo? Why you never told me that?”

Before Kai can speak Minho pulled my from her.

“She is mine now and forever. You can’t love her because she only love me and I never let her go”

“Oh yeah?” he smirked to Minho

“Ne”

“But, i won’t give up. I will take her from you” he said. But before he walk away he kiss my cheek and whisppered to my.

“Happy birthday, Kryssie”

What did he just say? Happy birthday? Oh my God i forgot that today is my birthday.

“What are you doing, Jerk!” Minho want to hit him but i held his arm.

“Oppa, calm down please”

“Why I must calm down? He kissed you in front of my eyes.”

“He just want to..” before i can speak he cut me off.

“Let’s forget about it. I won’t to argue with you. Kajja” then he take my hand.

Did he know that today is my birthday?

“Oppa, did you know what is today?”

“Today is Wednesday, right?”

He doesn’t know.

“Ne.”

“What happen? Why your face became sad now?”

“Nothing, kajja!”

Then we practice like usual.

Did everyone forget my birthday? Why only Kai who said happy birthday to me. Jiyeon, Yoona Unnie,do you forget about my birthday?

End Pov

 

 

Minho Pov

Today is my sweety birthday. I want make a surprise party to her. Then i texted Yoona noona, Siwon Hyung, JB, and Jiyeon for help.

~I need your help guys. Today is krystal birthday. I want to make surprice to her. Can you guys pretend that you don’t know today was her birthday~

Then they texted me back

Jiyeon: ~Ne oppa~
Yoona: ~Okay~
JB: ~Arraso Hyung~
Siwon : ~I will do that if you treat me a meal. Hahaha. Just kid bro. Ne i will do that~

After that i called someone

~Yoboseyo?~

“Its me, Minho”

~Oh. Minho oppa. Why you call me?~

“I need your help...”

---

When arrived at school, i saw kai held krystal hand. Then i approach them and pulled Krystal away from him. But i have no idea that he kissed krystal on her cheek  after that.

What the hell!

I want to chase him but krystal hold me. I don’t want to argue with her, so i don’t mind it.

“Oppa, did you know what is today?” she asked me

Of course i know, Today is your special day sweety.

“Today is Wednesday, right?” i lied to her. her face became dark.

Hahaha. Mianhae Soojungie

Then we practice like usual.

After practice Krystal approach me.

“Oppa, can you accompany for dinner tonight?”

“Mianhae, i can’t. I have a appointment with someone.”

“Who” she ask me then Sulli approach us.

“Oppa, my wish is still on, right?”she said then linked her arm with mine.

I saw krystal want to cry.

Mianhae baby. I do it in purpose.

“Ne, ne. Kajja. Bye krystal, i will text you later” then I go with sulli.

I wish that my plan work.

End Pov

 

 

Krystal Pov

How does he dare to do that to me? He can’t accompany me because he has a date with another girl. Aish, i won’t let you go easily CHOI MINHO.

I spying on them. They are entering the restaurant.

Wow. He just refuse my offered. And now he dinner with Sulli. Are you really my Boyfriend?

I saw them eating dinner with smile on them face.

Did he just fall in love with Sulli? but he just said to kai that he love me forever.

Suddenly Sulli wiped minho lip with her hand. And Minho did it too.

WHAT IS THAT? I really can’t believe that.

Then i approach them.

“Krystal? Why are you in here?”

“Can’t i looking my boyfriend?”

“But i think you go home first”

“Why? Are you dissapointed? Huh?” i yelling to him.

“Let’s go somewhere. Sulli sorry, i will call you later.”

Mwo? He want to call her. aish.

Then he pulled my hand. We arrived at school.

“Why you shouted at me?”

“Why you were cheating on me?”

“Mwo? I am not, krystal. I just accompany her.”

“but you just lovey dovey with her.”

“No, i am not”

“Yes. You are!” i yelled to him again.

“Okay, its alright that you don’t believe me. I tired to argue with you every day. You always jealous with another girl who near me. Yesterday we argue because yuri, now because sulli. i don’t know who is the next girl.”

“I am jealous because i love you. its not like you who always hurt my feeling.”

“you always blame me. My feeling hurt too when i saw you being kissed by kai. Did you know that? I love you but i was tired now. Let’s break up” he said then walk away.

“Op..pa, Minho Oppa!” I called him but he seems doesn’t care.

I won’t break up with him. I can’t. I can’t.

I run to chase him. But i lost him.

Then i decided to go to my drom while my tears steaming down to my cheeks.

When i opened the door, the room was very dark. Then i turn on the lamp. My dorm full of baloon and a there is a cake on a table.

“saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, saranghaneun soojungie, saengil chukha hamnida” I heard everyone sing to me. There are Siwon oppa, JB, Jiyeon, and Yoona unnie. There is not minho. Yes, of course we have been broke up.

I hug jiyeon and yoona unnie immediately.

“Hey, why are you crying?” yoona unnie ask me

“I.. i broke up with Minho. This is my fault” i still crying.

“Sshhh, don’t be sad. Let’s have a party”

“No, i feel that i can’t have a party now unnie. I can’t broke up with him. I very love him” i cry more hardly.

“Me too” i heard Minho voice then i turn around. I saw him bring roses.

“saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, saranghaneun my sweety, saengil chukha hamnida” he sing while give me that flower. Yoona, jiyeon, jb, and siwon go out from the room

“How dare you trick me?”

“hmm, i want to make a surprise to you” he said.

“I hate you” then i hit his chest and he held my hand.

“Mianhae, sweety. But i was just kidding. I can't break up with you too. I love you forever. Happy birthday”

“Did you go with Sulli in purpose for make me jealous?”

“Bingo! I ask her to acting in front of you.”

“How dare you! i very hate you”

“I very love you too”

“Go away, from me”

“I wouldn't”

“You are so cruel to me. You make me felt that you really leave me. You..” before i can continue my word he pulled me and kiss me.

He deeply the kiss then i linked my arm to his neck and kiss him deeply too.

“Happy birhtday sweety. I wish that we can be together forever”

“Gomawo, jerk. I wish it too”

“Why you called me that?”

“because you have been tricked me”

“Mianhae”

“Where is my birthday present?”

“Oh, i forget about it, mianhae chagi” he said then i pout.

“Hahaha. You are so cute. This is your present, princess” he peck my lips and give me a small box. Then i opened it. i saw a necklace with K and M pendant. Its very beautiful.

“Wow, is it for me?”

“No. It is for Siwon hyung. Of course it is for you, baby.”

“Gomawo oppa”

“Ne. Are you still mad at me?”

“ne.”

“Mwo? What should i do to make you forgive me?” he said with his sad face. Hahaha. He is so funny.

“If you kiss me, i will forgive you” i smile to him

“With pleasure chagi” the he begin to kiss me again. I very love when his lips on mine. I very love when he hug me. I love him very much.

“Eehm, can we start the party now?” JB and jiyeon open the door and we immediately let go from each other.

“Su.. sure” i said while blushing.

“Kyopta” Minho whispered to me but i hit his arm.

After that we start the party together.

TBC

 

 

 

Author note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNG SOOJUNG ^^

I wish you all the best.

I will always support you.

This is a special chapter for krystal birthday.

Do you like it?

Please leave comments and Subscribe this story after you read it.

I will update very soon if i received many comments and subscribers :D

GOMAWOOO