We Weren't Fake Anymore

Friend, Love, and Destiny

Yoona Pov

Yesterday is the last day i became Siwon fake girlfriend. Why i felt sad right now? I must be happy because I can be free from that jerk.

“Unnie? What wrong with you? are you sick?”krystal ask me.

“annie. I am fine. Let’s go to practice.”

after i entered the practice room my eyes meet with his eyes. Then i immediately look away.

I saw tiffany approach him.

“Siwon oppa, are you in a quarrel with Yoona?”

“No. I was broke up with her yesterday”

He even not say thanks to me.

“Hurray. You are not lying right?”

“nope”

“I am sure that you really don’t love Yoona” she smile to Siwon and linked her arm to siwon arm

Aish, that girl why she so close with siwon. Oh my God what happens to me? Why i felt jealous with them. Yoona, you can’t felt that way.

Every time we met, siwon always avoiding me.

The next day i walk arround the garden. I stopped when i saw tifanny and siwon.

“Oppa, i really love you. can i be your girlfriend?”

“I will thing about it first” he said.

Why he doen’t reject her instanlty?

“Oppa can you come closer?”

“for what?”

“aigoo, why you are so slow” then her face move closer to siwon face.

What the hell? She want to kiss Siwon. I won’t let it happen.

Then i run to them and pull siwon away from her.

“What are you doing?” i ask her

“I should be ask you that. What are you doing in here?”

“You can’t kiss him” i told her.

“Why not? He is not your boyfriend anymore right?”

“bu..but he..”

I can't speak now. What should i said to her. Why i can be so careless right now.

“Why? Huh?”

“Because she is the one who can kiss me” siwon said and pull me to him. He kiss me in front of tiffany.

When i want to kiss him back, i felt someone pull my hairs harshly. Its very hurt.

“ouch” i let go from siwon. when i want to speak, siwon speak first.

“what is your problem ?”

“Why you call my like that? The is her not me” she said then slap me.

Oh my god. She is so rude. I am sure that my cheek is red right now.

“WHY YOU SLAP HER!” Siwon push her.

“because she trying to get you back”

“THEN WHAT THE MATTER? I want to get her back too. You shouldn’t slap her. if you do that to her again, i will slap you more harshly.” She is crying  and then siwon grab my hand.

We arrived at infirmary, Siwon looking at my cheek and caressing it.

“it is hurt?”

“no. I am fine”

“why you come to the garden anyway? if you don’t pull me away from tiffany maybe you don’t have to recieve her slap.”

“did i disturbing you two? I am sorry that i do that” then i walk away. I am crying right now.

Is he love her? why he kiss me if he love her?

“Hey, where are you want go? why are you crying?”

I try to release his grip but he grab me tightly.

“You can’t go anywhere. Why are you crying?”

“I am crying because of you. You only can make my heart hurt”

“Why your heart hurt?”

“Are you that stupid? Aish, let me go””

“Nope. Do you love me?”

“No i don’t”

“You can’t lied to me.”

“I hate you”

“But I love you. what should i do now? Am i must dating another girl to make my heart move on” he said then release his grip.

“whatever. Do whatever you want to do”

“Okay. I will ask tiffany for it then” he walk away but i trow my shoe to his back. Then i crying more harder.

“Ouch. It hurt you know?” he said facing me but then i sat on the floor, still crying.

“You are so cruel to me. Why you like to playing with my heart? You kissed me many times. But yesterday you started to avoiding me. Am i your toy? Today you said that you love me but you want to date with another girl. You are so cruel. You are a jerk” i said with sobbing.

He suddenly hug me.

“yesterday, i think that you don’t want to talk to me again after our fake relationship ended. So i try to avoiding you. And today, i only want to teasing you, i never want to date with another girl.”

“Liar”

“do you love me?”

“No”

“Liar” he copied my word

“no”

“Then prove that you don’t love me. You can push me away” then he kiss me again.

I want to push him but i can’t lying to my feeling anymore.

I love him.

After a while he put his forehead on mine.

“You don’t push me away. Its mean that you love me too. Saranghae Im Yoona”

“Sa..saranghae Choi Siwon Jerk”

“Mwo?? What do you say to your boyfriend huh?”

“Who is my boyfriend?”

“Aish. I will kiss you again until you lack for oxygen”

“I don’t want to. Bye my real namjachingu :p” i stand up with stuck uot my tongue.

End Pov

 

 

Jiyeon Pov

"Krystal! How dare she leave me alone" I muttered as I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on my body. But when I opened the door I screamed because I saw someone sitting on my bed.

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Shhh, be quiet!" Said the man is none other than JB oppa. He was covered my mouth with his hand.

"Op .. pa, why are you in here?"

"I want to pick up you. But you still shower and now you're not even wearing a uniform." He said, smiling mischievously at me. And i blushed.

I immediately realize that i only wear a towel and I immediately  went to the bathroom again.

"Oppa! If you do not step out from my room I would not want to see you, "I yelled from the bathroom.

"Arraso, arraso, I'm waiting for you outside" he said, and I peeked around the bathroom door. Then I dressed quickly. And I was out of the room.

"At the next time,if you want to get in, please knocking the doors first,  oppa" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I've been knocking on the door until the hundredth time, but no one answered. And I decided to go in "

"Fortunately, I was wearing a towel! "

"Hmm, it would be better if you do not wear it, he said, winked at me" he started running.

"Yaaah! ert! "I said after him.

After tired he was stopped so did i.

"I'm tired, Jiyeon" he said with panting breath. And I laughed.

“who is asking for make trouble with me!" I said

"Ne, ne mianhae. Kajja! before we late" he said and take my hand and we go to the practice room.

End Pov

 

 

Krystal Pov

This morning, I was getting ready to go to the practice room early. I said goodbye while Jiyeon was still in the shower.

"Jiyeon-ah, I will go first."

"Mwo, do you want to leave me alone?"

"Ne," I smiled

"bye Jiyeon ah"

"krystal how dare you" I just laughed at her screaming from the bathroom.

 

After arrived at practice room, Yuri and Tiffany were already there.

"Morning unnies" I say

"Oh, you're finally here" Yuri said, while she smirked to me with her evil smirk

"Is there any need to be with me?"

"Do not pretend innocent! What was you do to minho huh?" she said, pulling my hair.

"I .. I .." Before I could answer, Yoona unnie came and threw her hand.

"Yah! Why are you so rude to Krystal?" Yoona said angrily

"None of your business, go away!"

"Anni, I will not let you hurt her, because I thought that she was my own sister" said Yoona unnie.

"Ooo, there is a hero in here huh?" Tiffany said.

"What do you say?" Yoona turned to Tiffany.

"Oh..oh..oh, the hero was angry now" tiffany was exacerbate the atmosphere.

Yoona immediately went to the tiffany and pushed her. Tiffany did not accept with that then she pushed Yoona unnie too. Finally the quarrel between the two occurred.

"Unnie" I said while Tiffany grabbing Yoona unnie hairs.

"No no no. Your problem is with me." Yuri said to me

"Actually what you want anyway? I've tried more polite at you, but you're instead treated rudely to me"I told her.

"What i want? I want you to break up and stay away from minho! "

"Anni, I can not and i wouldn’t do that. We love each other. And I know that minho does not have any feeling for you" I told her again.
Yuri immediately raised her hand to slap me. But suddenly someone was holding her hand.

TBC

 

 

 

Author Note :

Hellooooo

Mianhae that i can't update yesterday

Because I have many exam T.T

But i have been update my the new chapter now :D

Please read my story :)

And leave comments and Please subscribe my story too

GOMAWOO ^^