New House

Our Fated Love

"Umma, I'm home!!" Miyoung shouted, when she got home from school.

Her mom appeared from their kitchen, with a bowl of noodles in her hands. "Oh, glad you got home early. I have something to tell and explain to you"

"What is it?" Miyoung asked while fixing herself. She put her bag aside and sit down at their small couch.

Her mom sit down beside her and puts down the bowl of noodles at the small table beside the couch. "Fany, you see, I didn't earn that much in selling noodles. We also have fees and I want you to come to your School Trip ---"

"Mom, I told you.. It's really ok! I can go to Jeju Island someday in my life. I will study hard, earn money and go to Jeju.. We'll go to JEJU! If I don't have money to pay it, don't push yourself. It's okay" Miyoung said then gave her mom a sweet smile.

She sighed.. "But, you should have fun with your friends. I want to give you all that I can. So I have decided to accept this work my friend suggested."

"Uhm.. what is it? Is it hard, mom?" Miyoung asked, worriedly.

Her mom smiled. "Aniyo~ just a helper. In the house of your late father's friend. They used to be friend because their family always order a noodles to your father before, then they became friends just like that. They are kind" Miyoung's mom assured her.

"Huh, but.. why? How did you find them? A helper? That's a hard job! you're not going to be a helper, mom!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"While I'm selling this noodles in the next street of ours, just near our house, I saw Mrs. Lee, gardening. She invited me to come to her house and we had a talk. There she said that they need a helper because of their busy schedules.. No no, Fany. Listen. Since your father died, selling noodles is not enough for us. They offered an opportunity where my hardwork can paid off higher. I hope you understand this." Her mom give her a worried face. But then, Miyoung smiled.

"Ofcourse mother. You always thought of our living. Wherever you want, okay. But.. uhm, every what day do you have to go to their house?"

"Oh.. She said we can move to their house ^^" Her mom said with a big smile.

"WHAT?!?! Move.. to.. their house?? Are they serious?! I mean.. Is their house pretty? ^^" Miyoung asked with enthusiasm.

Her mom laughed. "You Tiffany Hwang! Hahaha ofcourse. Their pretty rich, and their very kind. Now, go pack your things and we're moving now"

"WAEYO?!?! WHAT. WHAT NOW?! Are you hurrying, Mom? We're not yet ready! We just talked a minte ago about this."

"She said, the sooner the better. Okay, let's go pack now. Good thing we don't have to pay the rentals. The furnitures here, I'm just going to sell it." Her mom stand up, and looking for their furnitures.

Miyoung look at their house. "Are you serious, mom? What if you got tired of that job? Where will we go?"

"They also offered their place to us. We can stay there until we have money to buy our own house. We just have to be also kind to them" Her mom pick the noodles and goes to the kitchen. Miyoung stand up, picked her back, goes to her room, then fix her things.

 

======================================================================================

"Wooooow! Their house is pretty.. and BIG!" Miyoung said in awe, then cliked the doorbell.

TING! TING! ... then a gorgeous woman, in her late 30s came out of the house, then she opened the gate.

"Oh, Inyoung! Glad you came today. Come, come" The woman invited them to come inside their house. Opened the door for them, and let them in.

"From now on, our house is also YOUR house. Don't be shy, okay? We're all now family since we are friends! ^^ Oh, is this your daughter, Tiffany? Wow you're big. You are really a teen-ager now! Your father used to bring you here when he's selling noodles to us. Awww, you're so cute until now!!" The woman, who's not yet telling her name, hold Miyoung's hand then smiled. Cool mother.

"Thankyou! Uhm.." Miyoung bowed. "May.. may I know your name?"

"Hahaha, My name is Gyuri. Lee Gyuri. Head of the household of our family. My husband is not yet home, he's still at work. Hmm, I think we should fix your things. Let's go to your rooms!"

"Aigoo.. Wait.. I cooked this noodles for you. That is special, I put different seasonings there" Mrs. Hwang handed Mrs. Lee a noodles inside a tupperware.

Mrs. Lee checked it then smelled it "Hmm.. smells good! No wonder. Noodles from Hwang family. Haha, let's go upstairs!" They go upstairs. "Inyoung, your room is over there.." Mrs. Lee pointed a door. Then they walked a few steps until they reached another room. "And Tiffany, this is your room" They goes inside a room. A very girly, chic, and beautiful room..

 

 

 

....

"WO.... WOOOOOW!!! O_O" Miyoung said with open. "Is.. is this my room? Are you serious?! Oh.. Uhm, sorry :D" She forgot, that she's talking with an elder.

"Yes, that's your room from now on, Fany. That room used to be my daughter's room before, and since she's not here, you can use that. Enjoy your new room and just call me when you need something, okay?" Mrs. Lee give her a smile, then hugged her.

"You're so kind, Mrs. Lee :) I promise that me and my mother will cooperate here.."

"Aigooo.. we're now family here. Don't mind that! ----"

"Mom! Did you see my book? Mom where are you?" A boy shouted calling, probably and obviously, Mrs. Lee

"Oh, I gotta go. just call me when you need something, okay? Wait HAE! I'm coming" Mrs. Lee goes out of Miyoung's room.

 

 

 

 

Wait.. did she just say.... HAE ?

 

======================================================================

kekeke, who could that be? Omo! :"">

Thankyou for my new readers! I'm really glad you still read it even though I think it's not that good T_T *feels gulity*

Haha! hope you guys can comment your feedbacks T_T

 

 

gee4ever