While Miyoung is sleeping..

Our Fated Love

"What? Why? You just need rest. We're going home tomorrow morning, Miyoung. just take a rest and everything will be okay. just stay here, okay?" Yuri said while they're talking inside their room.

"Okay.. Thanks. Uhm, My head.. My head is aching" Miyoung said while touching her forehead.

"It's okay. We'll get you medicine later. Just rest" Minzy said.

"That . She'll pay for it!" Hyoyeon said in a mad tone.

"No. Stop it, Hyo. I guess she also don't want what happened. Who could have thought that I feel in that pool for a slight push? And it's also my fault for accidentally throwing the Iced Tea at her shirt." Miyoung explained. She heard the girls sighed.

"But, as you said, it is only an accident! How come she reacted just like that? Psssh. Luckily Donghae saved you.. again"

 

The moment Miyoung heard it, she stopped and think.

 

Donghae.. Donghae saved me.. again. What's wrong with him? How come.. The last time, he was so cold with me. He even ignores me! Then he saved me. Is he bipolar? Is he acting again? But.. whenever I know that he's around, I feel safe. I feel secured. I feel protected. Is he starting to care for me? Aisssh, Tiffany! You're assuming things again! Then you'll get hurt! Aissh.

 

And then she remember what the fortune teller said to her.

"You will be hurt.. You will be sad.. You will go through a lot of troubles for loving him, my dear. You will suffer.."

 

Aigoooo! I don't even know who's the boy that ahjumma is referring! Psssh.

 

"Yaaa, Fany!" Miyoung finally got back to her senses. "Me and Minzy will just go down and buy your medicine and foods. Any favors?" Hyoyeon said.

"No.. Thankyou" Miyoung said weakly. Her head is still aching to the point that she can't stand up.

"Ok.. bye then!" The two girls bid goodbye, while Yuri remain at Miyoung's side. 

"I think I need a sleep. My head is aching like hell, really :(" Miyoung said to Yuri.

"Oh, sure.. Just take a rest, and tomorrow we're leaving--" before she could finish what she's about to say, someone knock at the door.

"Oh, that girls!" Yuri said, then stand up to open the door.

While opening it, Yuri is yelling, "Yah! What do you want?!" then when she saw who is it, she just couldn't move. From embarassment, yes. She is stunned.

 

"Uhmm.. ?" Minho looks at her, clueless. "I just want to visit Miyoung? uhm.. and you guys" He added.

Yuri is still holding her breathe. But finally got back to her senses when she realized that she's looking dumb in front of him.

"Oh.. yeah.. uhm, come in" Yuri let Minho in, then she closed the door. Minho heard Yuri sighed, then he laughed silently.

 

"Oh.. Miyoung is now sleeping! She was just--"

"It's okay. I don't want to bother. I just want to see if she's okay now." Minho said. They both sit at Minzy's bed.

"Uhm, may I ask why? WHY? Do you have feelings for her?!" Yuri asked out of the blue. Then she realized she got too far.

"What? Hahaha no. Actually, I came here to... to see you" He said while looking at her eyes.

"Hmm, what? Me? Why? Do you need something?" Yuri ask, really curious.

"No, no. I just want to see you. Ugh, it looks awkward now. I'm just making a confession right now but you don't get me!" Minho said while laughing.

"Oh..." Yuri finally realize what he meant. "I'm sorry, I thought you--"

"It's okay" Minho cut her, then smile. Like, really, a very sweet smile.

 

Yuri can't resist that. She stared at his face for a whole minute. His perfection is killing her. Is she missing something? Why is he confessing at this very moment?

 

"What confession? What are you confessing for?" She ask, just to make sure. A little assurance couldn't harm her, right? So that she wouldn't assume also.

"Hahaha! You girl!" Minho messed her hair. "Come on, let's go out. My treat ^^"

"But.. wait. What about Fany? I mean, Miyoung?" Yuri asked while looking at her friend. "Oh.. she looks like sleeping in peace!"

"Let's just let her sleep" Minho said. Then Yuri remember that Minzy and Hyoyeon will be back soon, so she agreed to minho's offer. They went outside, then goes somewhere..

 

---

Meanwhile, Miyoung is still sleeping peacefully, when someone entered their room. It couldn't be Minzy and Hyoyeon 'cause they're still outside.

The person thought that Miyoung probably get cold, so she/he fix her bedsheet. Touch her forehead to check if she's sick, leaves something at her bedside table, then quietly goes out of the room.