The Letter

Our Fated Love

 

Yuri, Minzy, Hyoyeon and Miyoung decided to visit the library because they have to research something about Periodic Table of elements for their Chemistry discussion later. They looked for a vacant table. The library is quite full.. typical Monday incidents.

 

"I'll loo for that book.. Uhmm.. can you guys help me?! Or you're just going to sit, back and relax?" Yuri asked them sarcastically.

"I'm going to pee, okay?" Hyoyeon said, then walks out the library.

"I'll go with you.." Minzy said.

"I'll sit, back and relax. HEHEHE :>" Miyoung said, then made a sleeping position on the table. She put her head above her wrapped shoulders.

 

... She is reflecting.. about what happened last Staurday.. about how Donghae treated her.. about whether or not to tell it to her friends.. and about what Hyoyeon said when they are at Soenhyu bar.

"How about you confess to him?"

 

"Confess.. confess.. confess.. Should I? I just can't get off his beautiful face in my head. But... He already have a bad impression of me.  And with that personality, what if he rejects me? Haaaay.. " Miyoung said to herself. then suddenly,

 

She tore a piece from her Chemistry notebook, then she suddenly saw herself writing a letter..

a...

 

LOVE LETTER. XD

 

 

 

 

           Dear Donghae oppa,

                      

                           I just want you to say to you sorry for what I did last time. That bumping incident and the one happened last Saturday. Oppa, I didn't really mean it, and please don't have a bad impression of me. I'm hiding this feeling inside of me for a long time. Your beautiful face, your manly actions and everything you do, it really makes me fall for you. I don't know but whenever  see you, my heart beats really fast. Please accept my love for you.

 

                                                                                               Love,

                                                                                                     Tiffany.

 

 

The moment she write her name, Minzy and Yuri came. They're holding the book that contains the informations and topics about the Periodical Table of Elements for their Chemistry class.

 

"I'm borrowing this. Let's just copy it later in the classroom. We don't have much time left.. where's Hyo? Still not here? Oh geeesh.. Let's just wait for her in the room, let's go!" Yuri said, and quickly, the 3 girls left the library.

 

---

 

The Chemistry class was predictably boring. They discussed all about the Periodical Table of elements. And fortunately,Mr. Choi was hapy because they did his assignment. The next class is drama class. Miyoung's also good at it, but her specialty is really dancing. Mrs. Bom entered the room.

 

"Good morning class! I'm sorry for being late. Now, let's get straight to the point" class 3-B's face are full of curiousity.

"Your project for this quarter is to write something. This is individual, class! And your deadline will be next week, understood?!" Mrs. Bom ased them.

"Uhm, Ma'am? What do we need to write? This is a drama clas, as far as I can remember, right?" Krystal, the mean and in the class asked Mrs. bom.

"You guys should write a fairy tale or anything fictional. YOUR OWN WORK. And yes, this is a drama class and I hava a plan. And next time, I want you to raise your hand if you have something to say" Mrs. Bom is actually nice, but you have to be nice to her too.

"Goodbye class and Goodluck!" Mrs. Bom bid them goodbye and left their room. This is also a sign that it is already their lunch break.

 

"I'm not really hungry, guys. I don't wanna eat" Miyoung said as the 4 girls left their room.

"And I'm sure that the cafeteria is jam-packed again!" Minzy said.

"Let's go to the Living Room!" hyoyeon suggested then the 3 nod in agreement. They go straight in the LIving Room. That Living room is SEOUL University's students' refreshing area where they can kill and spend time whenever they have vacant classes. When they are finally there.

 

"Aigoo. It's been ages since we last visited this" Yuri said.

 

The Living Room has only 4 students who are all studying. Because some are also taking their lunch at the cafeteria, and some are spending their time in the library. In this Living Room, they also have a vending machine where the students can buy snacks without exerting too much energy on going down for the cafeteria.

 

"Ahhhh.. I want ORANGE JUUUUICE! I'll go get one from the vending machine. You guys want?" Miyoung offered them.

"No, thanks" the 3 girls said in unison in a boring tone.

 

Miyoung stand up and goes at the vending machine. She got her Orange juice and goes back to her seat. They just seat there and enjoy the refreshing feeling. When suddenly, screaming girls from different year levels are coming upstairs and going to the Living Room.

 

"Aish!! What's going on? They're so noisy!" Yuri said.

"LEE DONGHAEEEEE!! he's here! WAAAAA oppa!" One girl from the Sophomores said while screaming.

 

Yuri, Minzy and hyoyeon looked at Miyoung. Miyoung's shock! and... BLUSHING :"> her face suddenly turns red. Then they saw Donghae at the stairs near them. Screaming and giggling girls are sorrounding him and he looks like a in' celebrity. The 4 of them are the only ones who are left seating.

 

"Tiffany... Who among you is Tiffany?" Donghae asked them. He didn't shouted it, but Miyoung and her friend heard it VERY CLEARLY. Then they look at Miyoung.. Miyoung is just like         O_O

 

"Oppa, there's no Tiffany here" One girl said, then the moment he heard this, he leaves the Living Room leaving the fangirls stunned.

 

 

================================================================

updated chapter 6! 

 

My schedule is really HECTIC. My final exam is tomorrow until Friday. And I need to study just a little more.

SO SORRY for my bad grammar. :) Because when I wrote this, I'm really in hurry and there's so many things that I'm prioritizing and thinking. ^^

 

 

 

                            PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

           NO Silent Readers! i'm really working very hard for this. :)

                                                       gumawo ~