He.. He's the boy?!

Our Fated Love

Monday morning, Miyoung go to school by riding her bike.. It's such a nice weather!

"Aaaaah! It's so nice riding my bike every morning. I can't fel the perfect weather whenever I'm inside the school bus" She said to herself while still biking. When she's at their school parking lot, she parked her bike then to her suprise, she saw Victoria came out from their school bus.

"Yaaaa! Why you didn't join us at the school service earlier? And, don't tell me you used your bike in going here?" Vic asked.

"And is there something wrong with that, may I ask? I decided to leave our school service because I don't want mother to do extra work just to pay for my fees. And besides, this bike is really safe! I love travelling using my bike" Miyoung told her while giving Vic a radiant smile.

"Aigoo.. I'm just sad, you know.. That's only our bonding time, every morning at school bus. We didn't see much at school because you're always with Yuri, Minzy and Hyo. I just miss you girl :(" Vic said while puting.

Miyoung smiled at her, then she hugged and tap her back. "Awwww.. I'll call you every evening! And might as well visit you sometimes in your room. And Vic! Please do watch Donghae for me, okay? Uhm.. Since you guys are classmates ^^"

"Yiieee!! You're really into him huh? Okay! Leave that thing to me. I'll go inside now.. Byyyeee!" Vic said then goes inside the gate.

 

Miyoung fix herself then she also goes inside. then she saw Minzy at the stairs, then the both of them walks together.

 

"Class, I want to announce something, please keep quiet" Mrs. Lee said calmly. But class 3-B didn't seem to heard what she said and still not yet keeping quiet.

"CHO KYUHYUN, KIM JAEJOONG, LEE HYUKJAE and KIM KIBUM!! get out of this room if you don't want to shut your mouths!" Mrs. Lee shouted, angrily but later on clamed herself the moment the 4 boys keep quiet.

 

"This year, we, the teachers planned something for you. We will have an Educational Trip!" Mrs. Lee said with so much enthusiasm.

"But we always have an Educational Trip every year!" Krystal exclaimed. Then the other girls laughed.

"This time, it's different. it's not actually an Educational Trip but more of having a bonding for you, 3rd yeard students." Class 3-B is now quiet, waiting for their adviser's evey word.

 

Mrs. Lee check her students' faces. They're very serious and you can se the exciutement in their faces. Then she finally announce "We, the 3rd year are fortunate because we are assigned at..

 

 

 

JEJU ISLAND!! "

 

 

The moment the heard bthe words, they shout, jump and cry for joy. SEOUL University is just an average school for High School students because they prioritize more thei collge students. This is a very rare occasion.

 

"WAAAAHH!! Out of town!! this is so much fun!" Sooyoung said while giggling. So as her friends, Bom and Sulli.

Taeyon, their class president raise her hand.

"Yes, what is it, Taeyon-ssi?"

"Is this an overnight trip?" Taeyon asked. The whole class kept quiet, also waiting for an answer.

 

"OFCOURSE! :D" Mrs. Lee clap her hands and the whole class burst their excitement again..

"This trip is going to be a 3 days an 2 nights trip and you guys should be complete, okay? Let's enjoy this!" mrs. Lee said with an enthusiasm.

 

"Uhmmmm... Ma'am... do we have to pay it??" Miyoung asked out of the blue. Without raising her hand. Half of the class started laughing, then Hyo, Minzy and Yuri stared at them.

"HAH! Ofcourse, Ms. Hwang. How on Earth do you think this is free?! Our school can't afford giving a free trips!" The bithces, Krystal and Hara giggled and whispered "BABO". Yuri shot them an evil look.

"Mianhaeeee~" Miyoung whispered.

"So I hope you guys could all join this! Let's make this one a memorable trip for you, Juniors with class 3-A!! :D" Mrs. lee clapped her hands again.

"CLASS 3-A?! O_O" The whole class shouted. Obvioously, they're shock! Then without giving them an answer, 'cause obviously, she already said it, Mrs. Lee goes out of the room with a big smile.

 

====================================================================================

 

"I can't believe it! How come we'll go with 3-A?!" minzy said with a worried face.

"Tssss.. It doesn't matter! It's okay. We're still on the same batch. Let's just stick with each other at Jeju" Hyoyeon said.

They stopped. it's already their Recess time but none of them are asking to go to the cafeteria.

 

"Shhh.. ask her now! Faster!" Miyoung heard a voice of a boy at her back.

"Yeah, before her friends ask her first. Go now!" Then she recognized the voice, it's from Kyuhyuhn.

"Aish.. But.. it's hard!" Eunhyuk said. Now, Miyoung know what's happening.

"Eh! You'll regret this, I tell you" Jaejoong said.

"Aigoooo.. Okay okay!" Then to miyoung's suprise, Eunhyuk appeared infront of them.

 

They all look at him... CLUELESS.

 

"Hyoyeon-ssi... Do.... Do you want to eat.. I mean, today? Recess? Uhm.. my treat?" Eunhyuk said. Obviously nervous. Hyoyeon was suprised! So as her friends. They all look at her, giggling.. Hyoyeon dont know what to respond.

"Say yes!" Miyoung whispered. yuri winked at her.

"Uhhhh.. Neh~" Hyoyeon said with a cluless face, and then gave Eunhyuk a sweet smile. Eunhyuk, to their sumprise, jump for joy! He ask for Hyoyeon's hand, she give it to him, then the two head for the cafeteria.

 

"That two! Aigooo.. seriously? Why she dont want to tell us the truth! They're obviously dating.." Yuri said while fixing her notebooks.

"They look so good together.. I really miss the feeling of being inlove" Minzy said in a dreaming tone, while doing a "sleepy position".

"In love........." Miyoung said, no, whispered to herself.

 

"Yaaa! I'm hungry. Let's go eat downstairs. Lucky that HYO! She'll get a free food. Aiiish! The benefit of having a boyfriend. Let go now!" Yuri is now pulling the two. Minzy stand up but miyoung didn't.

"You go.. I'm actually not hungry" Miyoung said. Then the two went off.

Miyoung decided to go to Victoria, since she isn't doing anything. She walks until she reaches class 3-A's classroom. It's a little bit far from their classrom because 3-A's room is one floor away from 3-B. Miyoung peaked at their dorr, then she saw Donghae, reading a book.... Oh, his perfect face. but something from her insides are boiling, and she then remember what happened last Friday.. Argg..

Then someone opened the door.

 

"Yaaaa!! What re you doing here?!" Miyoung was shocked and shouted! Some of 3-A's students looked at her, even Donghae where he suddenly made an annoyed face.

"Let's go outside, can we? I just want a talk" miyoung said while pulling her.

"Arasso.. Donghae is strange today.. I mean, he used to recite a lot. but now, I know that even though he knows the answer, he remains silent. he just keeps reading. He seems to be in a bad mood." Victoria said.

"Just.. just that? Any other story? That's not rare!" Miyoung said.

"And.. OH! Earlier when I went to the restroom, i saw him at the stairs talking with a girl! Oh... OMG I shouldn't have said that... I have to go now! Let's talk later, BYE! -----"

"WAIT!! YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING! Who's girl is that? What ae they talking about? Speak out!!" Miyoung pulled Vic's hand so that she cant go away. Then she tighten her grip.

"Ugh, OKAY! OKAY! Let go of me first! Pssssh" Miyoung let go of Vic's hand.

"I think the girl is from Sophomores. the beatiful and the most gorgeous in their batch.. uhm... Im Yoona, I think? Well whatever relationship she have with Donghae, that's something I don't know because apparently, I didn't hear what they're talking about and I seriously need to go inside now because-----"

Then the moment Vic's bidding goodbye, Donghae came out of their classroom and saw the 2 girls. They just stare at him, but Miyoung quickly change the place wher she's staring at. Donghae then leave the two of them then started walking at the stairs. 

"BYE!" vic said then quickly goes inside their room.

 

Miyoung left the 3-A's corridor, then goes top the stairs to go back to their classroom. BUT... she saw Donghae going down and there's no other way! so she decided.. "Okay, Tiffany. CALM. DOWN. Just pass thru him and ignore him. that's pretty easy Fany, you can do it!"

then..

1

2

3

4

5

TADAAA!! Yes!! I passed him!!"

She then walked calmly. But while walking, she passed thru a bunch of Sophomores, with Yoona leading the group. She heard her voice, then it seems familiar. While walking, she's really trying to remember where she heard that Yoona's familiar voice.. and then it came! She remember what she just saw at the park last Friday.

 

BUT...

 

If Yoona is the girl, then Donghae is the boy...

 

COULD IT BE........... ?

 

 

=======================================================================

ATLAST I updated it!!

i'm really really sorry for the delay. I was busy spazzing over Super Junior and SNSD stuff :D

But I guess this chap is pretty long..

I'll do my best to update it.. I'LL DO MY BEST :D

 

gee4ever

please do subscribe! No silent readers. ü