True friends knows the best

Our Fated Love

After class, Miyoung and her friends still don’t want to go home.

 

“Minz, let’s go to your house! Your mom’s good in cooking. Maybe she can cook for us while we’re watching movies” Yuri suggested.

 

“My mom isn’t a housekeeper! Okay? And besides, my bro’s bringing his classmates today”


“Always your brother! Hmpf. How about we go to the mall? Window shopping guys!” Hyoyeon suggested.


“Window shopping? That’s just a waste of energy. Going to the mall, if you don’t have money, is just a waste of time -__- How about, we just go to a bar? I mean, let’s drink! We haven’t done this for ages” Miyoung said with a sparkling eyes.

 

“It’s kind of a nice idea but..”


“Of course we’ll go change our outfits first!” Miyoung cut Yuri’s words.


“I’ll go with it. Do you guys agree with her?” Hyo asks the other 2.


“Okay okay.. Let’s go meet at Soenhyu Bar at exactly 5 pm, okay? Bye girls!” Minzy bid them goodbye. And so, the girls parted ways.

Miyoung goes home to change.. She saw her mom cooking, so she ask her mom a permission to go out with her friends.

 

“Umma.. Can I.. Can I go out with my friends today? Please? It’s Friday and we don’t have classes tomorrow” Miyoung said.


“So why not tomorrow? Since you don’t have classes? And where are you guys going?” Her mom ask.


“Soenhyu” Miyoung answered.


“Yaaaa Tiffany Hwang! What Soenhyu?! That bar in the 2nd street?! And what will you guys do there? NO!” Her mom shouted. She’s not quite mad, LOL.


“We’ll not drink that much, umma. Please?” She pleaded.


“Clean your room first and go home before 8 pm. You need to help me cook this noodles so that I can sell it tomorrow morning, arasso?” He mom commanded her, with a very sweet voice.


“Arasso, umma. Gumawo!” She quickly runs to her room. Fix her bed, clean and sweep the floor and arranged her books. She then change her outfit, and ut her uniform beside her bed neatly. Miyoung goes down to bid goodbye to her mom.

...

The Soenhyu bar is just near their house so Miyoung just walk.. until she saw Minzy and Yuri already waiting outside the bar. They’re outfits are just tshirts and jeans, not the girly ones.

 

“Where’s Hyo? She’s late! Let’s go wait for her inside” Minzy said and as the three girs walk inside the bar. The bar isn’t full. They’re so many vacant tables, and the songs are good. They ordered drinks and looked for a good seat.

 

“What’s that?” Miyoung asked Yuri.


“It’s tequila. This is delicious, wanna try?” Yuri gives Miyoung her tequila for her to try..


“UGH. This is terrible! But quite delicious.. Can we order beer instead?” Miyoung suggested.


“OKAY!” a voice behind them answered Miyoung’s question. It is Hyoyeon.


When they finally ordered their new drinks, Minzy thought of something.

 

“How about we make a deal? Each one of us will be asked a question, and if we don’t agree to your answer, to take a shot” Minzy explained the game.
“DEAL” The three said in unison.

 

“Okay first, Kim Hyoyeon… are you and Eunhyuk-sshi dating?” Yuri asked Hyo.
“What’s with that question?! Of course not!” Hyoyeon answered quickly
“You take a shot” Miyoung commanded her.
“For what?!” Hyo asked.
“For not telling the truth! BABO!” Miyoung said, then Hyo took the shot. Straight. The three girls laugh at her.


“I told you guys before, we are friends here! No secrets. No lies.. Okay next.. Minzy.. Hmm.. Minzy Minzy.. Ahhh! So you told us before that you are dating Yoseob but he ditched you. Is it true? HAHAHA" Miyoung asked Minzy and the other two also laughed.

"UGH.. Yeah. That's because he's a complete and I couldn't stand him. He's seeing 5 girls in a month!" Minzy expained, and it is clear that she's not going to take a shot.

 

"That was.. that was awful. Okay.. Kwon Yuri. You used to be friends with that Krystal right? that stupid queenka. Am I right? ;)" Hyoyeon ased Yuri.

"Of course not! She's a , UGH"

"Yaa Yuri-ah! Take shot" Minzy commended Yuri, and Yuri obeyed.

 

"HAHAHA. Next, Tiffany Hwang.. Hwang Miyoung. Fany-ah! Tell us the truth. Do you like, or should I say, love Lee Donghae?" Yuri asked her.

"WHAT. NO. NO. I don't like that guy!" Miyoung said with an innocent face.

"Take a shot girl, and explain" Hyoyeon said. Miyoung drinks the beer.

 

"Miyoung. please tell us the truth. I know.. I know when you look at him, there's something in your eyes. You know, we can help you" Hyoyeon said while tapping Miyoung's back

 

"You know what? He's very handsome.. He's so intelligent.. He's a Student Council Vice President.. everything he do, it makes me melt. He's face is just too perfect. Every girls in this school probably likes him. He's everything.. While me? I'm nothing. I'm just Tiffany Hwang who can't do anything but to be a good daughter, and a good friend" She is on the verge of crying. The three girls was schock with Miyoung's speech, and at the same time, they felt sorry for her. Miyoung take another shot of the beer.

 

"But you have such a great heart, Miyoung. And that is what makes you beautiful" Yuri comforted her.

"Right.. and.. you're great in dancing! You can show him your dance skills!" Minzy joked.

 

"Stop it, Minz! How about this.. You confess to him"

.

.

.

.

WHAT?!

 

 

 

"Confession?! Only boys do that Hyo! Stop being silly!" Yuri shouted at Hyo.

"But how will Donghae know that there's someone out there who likes him so much if know one will give a hint?! Miyoung will just continue being like this if she doesn't act"

 

They realize that Hyoyeon has a point.. Miyoung continued taking shots of the beer, while reflecting to what Hyoyeon said. Then she realized..

 

"Oh shoot! It's already 8 pm!! I should be home now" Miyoung quickly stand up and walk towards the exit of the bar.

"Wait, FANY!! We're also going home now. Let's go out together!" Minzy said. And the girls goes out the bar. The 3 girls ride a taxi, while Miyoung just walk because the bar is just near her house. Until she reaches her house

 

---

 

"You're home! Please cook this noodles for me while I'm preparing the seasonings" Her mom said without staring at her

"Arasso, umma" She obeyed her mother.

 

Miyoung continued helping her mom, despite the fact that her head is starting to ache because of the alcohol.

 

========================================================================

There yah go!

 Maybe I'll post the next chapter later evening or tomorrow.

I also felt sorry for making Krystal some kind of a y character.. but it suits her! LOL ^^

 

 

Some Korean words in this chapter that you might not now :

Umma /Omma- Mother

Gumawo - Thankyou (informal)

 

 

                          PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! ^^

                                      No silent readers PLEASE

                                                     gumawo ~ ♥