The Red Letter & The Anonymous Sender

Our Fated Love

Hello readers! I want you to know that even though I dont have that plenty of subscribers, but when I read all your comments and compliments, It really makes me smile *u* I also want to apologize for those people who are waiting for any of my updates. I'm really thinking of so many things now.. and I want to send to all of you my advance apologies if I can't update this everyday. But, I'm really doing my best! ^^

So yeah! At this point of my fanfic, I will use "POV" (Point of View). But sometimes, there will be also a narrator. Thankyou and enjoy!

================================================================================

 

[Miyoung's POV]

 

I woke up due to the freakin' heat I'm feeling right now. Oh man! I'm sweating like hell. But fortunately, my headache is now lessen. Maybe Minzy and Hyoyeon forcelly dropped the medicine at my mouth while I'm sleeping. I got up and sat at my bed. I look at the time, it's almost 2 PM now. WHAT?! I slept for almost 7 hours?!

 

"Oh, you're awake now!" Minzy came near me. I suddenly felt hunger, because I'm still not yet eating lunch, and even breakfast.

"Aigooo. I'm hungry" I said.

"Go down, and eat! There's still plenty of food left. HEHEHE, leftovers! :P" She teased me.

"I don't care. As long as I still have something to eat, it's okay. It's still a blessing ^^" I said. Then I noticed something red and shiny at my bedside table. I reach for it, then examine it.

"What's that? Minzy said, then Hyoyeon notice it also. They are sorrounding me! >_< All curious.

 

I slowly... slowly... very slowly open the red paper, that seems to be a dolded letter.

"Aigoo! Can you get a little faster?!" Hyoyeon said. They are teased, kekeke. 

I open the paper, and to our suprise...

...

...

...

...

Little Miss Accident, get well soon

 

That's all. The words are written legibly. The moment I read that, I really felt touched.

"Wow! So it means it's really for you?" Minzy said while she snatched the paper from my hand, and examine it. Looking for some details to know the sender.

"DUH. It's in her bedside table! But.. from who?" Hyoyeon also think. They're faces are full of curiosity!

"Wait.. where's Yuri?" I asked them. Since I woke up, I didn't see her. The last time I saw her is before I sleep.

"We saw her and Minho going outside the villa. PSSSH" Minzy pouts. Probably jealous, lol.

 

So Yuri is going out with Minho? Hehehe that's cute! they look good together. *growl* Aigoo. My tummy is really crying right now.

"I'm going to eat first downstairs, are you coming with me?" I asked them. I can think of that anonymous sender later. Health is more important!

"No, we already ate. eat well!" Okay. I'm alone again. But atleast, it's more peaceful this way. So I went out of our room, still holding the red letter, then walk downstairs where I find the big table still full of foods. What? didn't they eat? There's still so many leftovers that it got me drool!

 

Samgyupsal, Bibimpap, Kimchi Chigae, Bulgogi, Mandu, Sundae, Gyeran-tang, Jjajangbap and many more! Whew, breathe Miyoung breathe! This is going to be a loooong lunch! :3 I sat at the chair nearest to the food and started pigging out. I'm alone at the dining area that's why I can eat all I want without them stopping me. I stuff and stuff all the food in my mouth.. Ah, heaven. Eat.. eat.. and eat.. then I heard a voice behind me

 

"Didn't you eat for a long time?" I heard a voice of a man, when I turn around, I see Donghae! He is reading a book and sitting at the couch at the back of the dining table. At my back. Oh my holy mother.. Did he just saw me pigging out like that?! Gosh Fany.. that was embarrasing T__T

I just look at him, he is still reading his book, not even looking at me. "Were you here before I got here?" I asked. Just making sure that he didn't see me eating like inhuman!

"Just.. 5 minutes ago" Pheeew! Thank God and all the Saints for saving me. Then I got back from my little heaven and started eating again. But this time, I added some manners. Aigoo.. Why is he here?! Now I can't eat like what I used to. I can't enjoy my food now because I'm nervous! PSSSH.

 

"Are you feeling well now?" I heard him. Is he asking me? Is he talking to me? Well, we're the only ones who are here in the dining area right now, right? So he is asking me.. wait, Should I answer back? What if he's talking with other people, not me? And why did he care? Oh wait! He saved me.. Yes, he saved me again. Should I thank him now? But I gues not now.. I'm eating, can't he see.

"Yaaah! I'm asking you" Oh, he's asking me! Yes.. I look at him where I see a very serious face of Lee Donghae. Oh my gosh that face.. Heaven's grace.. I must be dreaming..

I stared at him like an idiot. Oh holy ~ If staring at Lee Donghae is a crime, then I'll surrender myself and get prisonned forever.

"Is.." I saw him look at me, Shoot! "Is there's something wrong with my face?" Oh shoot! I just got caught ;_; What should I reply now? Or I'll just pretend that I didn't heard him. Ok!! So I faced back my little heaven, but I just stare at the food. Waiting if he would say something.

And then... Wait.. Did I just heard him smirked? Grrrrr that evil-looking-handsome-boy! D:

 

 

"Oh Miyoung, you're here~!" I saw Siwon coming near me. Then he seat next to me.

"Are you okay now?" He touches my forehead to check if I have a fever.

"I went in your room but Yuri said you're eating here, that's why I cam here to check" He said in a worry voice. His hands are smooth.. and warm. And I dont know but I feel comfortable when he touched my forehead. 

"Yup, thanks for your concern, Siwon-sshi ^^" I flashed a smile, then he smiled back. Seriously, it's really nice when you know that there's still people who cares for you.

"What's this?" He saw the letter! Shoot. "Is this a letter?" He ask curiously and slowly picking up the letter from the table. Then I heard something hard fell on the floor. When I look at my back, I saw Donghae fixing up his book. It's the one that probably fell.

"Uhm, yeah.." is all I can say to him. 'Cause I really don't know what to say!

"And from whom?" And that is the hardest question ever. I really don't know the answer.

 

"Honestly, I don't know. I just saw it at my bedside table when I woke up earlier. I don't know why the sender didn't add his/her name. I mean, if you want to send your concerns and worries, you have to say your name, right? But I don't really worry about the sender now. The fact that there's someone cares of me, I'm satisfied with that ^^ " I said to him. Then I heard something fell on the ground again.

 

"Aissh! This book.." I heard Donghae speak. Me and Siwon looks at him, and he's now leaving the dining area. What's up with him?