The Cafeteria Moment

Our Fated Love

The cafeteria is now full with lots of students. Fom Sophomore, Juniors and Seniors. Also filled with different groupies. Miyoung is terribly hungry, and she let herself be pushed by the students as she was buying a sandwich.

 

"WTF?! Can you please stop pushing me?! i'm trying to have a nice sandwich here! Sheez" Miyoung told the unfamiliar Sophomore students who later on, apologive to her.

 

"Calm down, girl.  just go one with your own world.. I can't buy a coke >_<" Yuri said. She is definitely a calm person.

 

"Oh Yul, please drop it. Scold them if you must! We are also a student her. We also have the right to buy what we want" Miyoung isn't a war freak, she's just.. Hungry :)

 

"I'll find a table, okay? And I'll call you if I found one.. And, just tell Minzy and Hyo to hurry. I don't wanna be late for our Chemistry class" Miyoung told Yuri. Then she walks slowly to find a vacant table.

 

The cafeteria is reay full!! This always happens every Monday. Hungry people are hungry. She slowly look to her schoolmates eyes while finding a very decent and vacant table.. Some of the people she know, smiled at her, then she smiled back. She saw the usual groupies such as : The Nerds, The Biatches, The Sporties, The Teachers, and so on.. She just can't a vacant table when suddenly, her eyes landed to the boy sitting with his 5 classmates..

 

 

 

 

BLUSH :">

 

 

 

 

 

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HANDSOME, LEE DONGHAE?! WAE!?" Miyoung told herself, while giggling and smiling. Staring at Donghae's perfect and handsome face make her feel satisfied and full.

 

"Yaaaa, Tiffany!" a voice came behind her and she's like "WHAT THE?! Who the hell called me Tiffany? O_O"

"TIFFANY HWANG! I thought you're going to find us a table? Why are you just standing here like a statue? Can't you see that there's so many people here?!" Hyoyeon said like a big sister.

 

"Can you please stop calling me Tiffany in public?! It feels weird. The three of you are the only ones who know that private nickname of mine, and for you information guys, I am looking for a table, okay? It's just that there's no any vacant one!" Miyoung explained.

 

Is it really the reason why? Yuri, Hyo, LOOK! I think I know why Tiffany's stucked up here like a statue :>" Then Minzy pointed out Donghae.. the two exclaimed "AAAAHHH!!" Then they teased Miyoung. The three girls laughed at her, when Miyoung saw that Donghae is looking at them!

 

"Oh sh*t ! Let's go!" Miyoung quickly pull the three out of the cafeteria. She's really embarassed. What if Donghae saw that Miyoung's looking at him? What if he saw that Minzy pointed him? She's really out of her mind!

 

"Hey! What the.. What happened to you?" Minzy asked her. They're completely clueless.

"Why? Why? WHY?! He just saw us looking at him and that is very embarrasing on my part. DAMN!" She said while they're walkng uptairs going back to their room.

"Sorry, Fany. It is only because, when you look at him, your eyes sparked. I mean, there's something in your eyes that it became really beautiful when you looked at him" Minzy apologized and explained her part. Then when Miyoung heard it, she just smiled.. Then they continued walking until they reached their room. Luckily, theyre not late. Whew!

 

=============================================================================

 

The Chemistry class, as usual, was boring. People like Miyoung and her friends can't take the lessons seriously because.. because.. they just can't.

 

"Physical Education is next and I just HATE DANCIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!" one of Miyoung's classmate, Yesung, shouted. Then she realized, today is the day that Mrs. Lee told them to dance for their practical exam.

 

 

DANCING.

 

DANCING.

 

DANCING.

 

 

The one and only thing that Miyoung's really good at. The only thing that makes her feel proud.

 

Mrs. Lee finally entered 3-B's classroom and shouted

"Please go to the GYM and prepare your costumes and your song. Any song would do. I want a very good and clean performances. INDIVIDUAL"

 

You can see the faces of Miyoung's classmates. Worried. Annoyed. Some just don;t now what to do. But Miyoung, head off straight to the Rest Room to change and get ready.. :)

 

======================================================================

There you go. I enjoyed writing this chapter ^^

OMO, what will happen next?!

 

P.S : Miyoung's nicname is Tiffany.

Wanna know why Tiffany? you'll know in the next chapters :)

 

 

          PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)

           thankyou! ♥