Rejection

Our Fated Love

 

The 3 girls, including Miyoung is really curious why Donghae was looking for a girl named Tiffany. And obviuosly, it's Miyoung.

 

" No way! There are tons of girls named Tiffany here. No way he's going to look for me" Miyoung said. But deep inside, she's really curious why Donghae's looing for her. And was happy that he uttered her name ^^

"Didn't you heard what the other girl said? There's no girl named Tiffany here so it means that he's looking for you! I OMG I wonder why! Maybe he also likes you and he's going to confess? :D" Yuri said while giggling.

"Or maybe you made him drink something poisonous to make him fall for you?" Minzy said.

"Or he just made a mistake with your name?" Hyoyeon said.

 

"Aren't you guys thinking?! The three of you are the only ones who now my name Tiffany. So it's really impossible that he's looking for me, Miyoung." Miyoung exlained then the 3 girls stop for a while then think..

Hyoyeon and Yuri just pout. Realizing that Miyoung has a point. But they're really curious..

"But... what if he has something important to say to Tiffany?" Minzy said with full curiousity in her face.

Miyoung sighed. "And how the hell he knows Tiffany? Do I really have to explain it over and over again?"

"I... I dunno.. But, I think you should confront him" Minzy suggested then the other 2 nod in agreement.

"I agree. I think you should as him why he's looking for you, I mean, Tiffany. It gets creepier and creepier. Go ask him now!" Yuri said.

 

The other 2 agreed and kept pushing Miyoung. Miyoung stopped and think for a while.

"But... If I do, he will now my name Tiffany" Miyoung said

"Oh, Fany! Why do you always care and afraid of revealing that name of yours! Go now! YAAAA! Isn't Donghae important to you?!" Yuri is now shouting. Good thing they're the only ones who is in the Living Room. 

 

Minzy pushed Miyoung.. "Arasso.. Arasso.. Aish!!" then Miyoung runs quickly through the stairs, then heads off to class 3-A's room. Donghae's room..

 

But before she reaches their classroom, she already saw Donghae walking towards their classrom! PHEW!

"Oppa!!" Miyoung called him. Donghae looks at his back, then stared at her.

"Oppa?! Wae are you here?! Didn't I tell you to --"

"I'M TIFFANY" And Donghae eyes is like O_O He is shock! But later on, smirked.

 

He walks about 3 steps forward. "W..why..? Why are you looking for me earlier at the Living Room?" Miyoung asked him without looking at his face.

Donghae then walks another step forward, leaving an almost 2 steps beetwen him and Miyoung. Then Donghae continued walking slowly, until he is now facing Miyoung. Face to face. He move his face CLOSER, and CLOSER.. until he reaches her ears.. and whispered "BABO"

"Wa-wayeoooo?" Miyoung asked with a nervous face. She is just too shock for Donghae's actions.

Donghae then reaches for his pocket, and show her a piece of paper. And later on, throws it to her.

"What's this?" Miyoung examined the folded paper.. She's completely clueless.

"Why don't you check it for yourself? Donghae said while smirking. Then Miyoung unfold the paper and to her shock..

.

.

.

.

.

.it's her LOVE LETTER!!

.

.

.

.

.

The one she wrote at the library earlier.. how come..... ?

Miyoung's face is too epic to describe. She is just too shock! Donghae just kept watching her face.

"So you wrote it huh?" He said while giving her an "ewww" face.

"How come you got this?! How did you---"

"I was in the library earlier. I have this feeling that the table you used earlier is the same table that I used. It happened that I saw that letter. Can you please fold it next time? So that no one will be able to see it, except for me" He smirked. An evil smirked!

"I didn't really realize I left it!! I was in hurry..Oh My.."

"Don't worry, I answered you.. see" Donghae said while pointing at the back of the paper.

Miyoung then flip it, and while reading what Donghae wrote, something hard hit her.. straight into her heart. The moment Miyoung saw that, she really really felt sad. She stared at it for almost 1 whole minute and she just don't know what to do. She can't even look at him.

"Next time, if you are going to confess your feelings to someone, make sure you write it neatly, correctly, and in good grammar. And please be noted that you are writing for the Junior's rank number one" He left and goes inside their room, leaving Miyoung unspoken, stunned, and on the verge of crying again. She can't move her feet. Every words Donghae said just now, she's still eating those words..

 

until..

 

"Miyooooung!! Hwang Miyoung!" a very familiar voice called her name at the back of Miyoung. 

"YAAAA, what happened?! Why are you here? Did you catched him? What's with that face?" Yuri said. The girls were running, but Miyoung ignored Yuri's questions.

"Seriousy, what happened?" Minzy asked. All of them are looking very worried now.

"Can we guys ditch class? Please? :(" Miyoung hold Hyoyeon's hand, while pleading.

"Waeyo?! Ahh.. Arasso.. " Hyoyeon agreed. 

The other two has obviuosly have no choice, so they walks out of the school campus. They seat at the nearest bench..

 

---

 

Miyoung give the letter to Yuri, for them to read.

Yuri unfold it, and read the letter out loud.. enough for the other two to hear.

When she's done.. "What's this? OMO! You give it to him?!" She asked Miyoung.

"Aniyo.. I left it at the library earier, then he saw it" Miyoung said looking very sad.

"OH! And that's why he's looking for Tiffany, because you wrote at the letter is Tiffany not Miyoung.. aww.. Eh, why are you sad? You should feel happy because you confessed your feelings! Aren't you feeling relieved?" Minzy asked her, then looks at Miyoung carefully.

Miyoung sighed.. and said "See the back of the paper"

They quickly flip it and to their suprise, they saw a "POOR" written at it. Neatly. Cleanly. Like a nerd's penmanship.

"HE WROTE THIS?! HOW DARE THAT GUY!! HE's SUCH A BASTARD!" Hyoyeon bursted out the moment she read it.

Miyoung "ssshhh!" her..

"Seriously, what's with that boy? How can he graded you like that?" Yuri said.

"Maybe because I'm not intelligent and smart like him.. My grammar and --"

"But your feelings didn't" Minzy cut her then Miyoung stopped. Look down at the ground, then cried..She cried her heart out, when the 3 girls notice her. They comforted her.. She cried for 15 minutes.. then said..

 

"Okay guys.. I'm not really like this... What's happening to me :(" Miyoung said while wiping her tears.. Yuri also wipe her tears then Hyoyeon hug her.

"You know what? Let's just eat ramen! My treat ^^" Minzy offered. Then the moment Miyoung heard this, she smiled.. and the 4 girls stand up and walks away their school.

 

They go to their favorite ramen store and Miyoung ordered 3 ramen.. She is really eating a LOT. Eat.. then eat.. then eat.. The other 3 looks at her worriedly.

"Yaaa Hwang Miyoung. Could you please stop eating?!" Hyoyeon said, like a big sister.

Miyoung stopped, with a ramen hanging on . "You said we'll go eat, I'm eating! Please just deal with me.. remember? Do you want me to weep again?"

"PSSSSH. Arrasso.."

 

After almost 3o minutes of the ramen party, they decided to go home. 

"My bike's tired.. I'll just walk." Miyoung said..

"Are you sure, you're okay? We're going to take the bus" Hyoyeon said.

"I'm okay guys! Don't worry.. Okay.. BYE now!" Miyoung wave at them, then started walking..

 

The weather is cold, and she can feel the breeze.. Donghae's words are still fresh to her. She can't help but to reminisce what happened earlier. She's walking for almost 10 minutes, and her house is still quite far.. She realize that she is now infront of the beautiful park she saw last Saturday. The park is quiet.. NO. There's a boy and a girl who's talking.

 

"So you're going to leave me for that reason?! HUH?" Miyoung entered the park, and she goes nearer and nearer at the couple. She's hiding in the bushes.

"But I need to.. It's just not the time. Im sorry" The boy said to her girlfriend. NO. It's now her ex-girlfriend 'cause obviously, the boy's asking for break-up

"But I love you! How can you do this to me?!" The girl ask.. almost pleading.. and crying

"I'm sorry.. " The Miyoung saw that the boy leave the girl, and goes out of the park. The girl is crying.. She felt so sorry for her. It's like she can also feel what she feels.

 

Then when the boy goes out, Miyoung continued walking.. "There's so many things happened today.. I just need a rest"

 

==================================================================

there yah go guys!

My frist day of exam is finally over! YEHEY. And 2 days before vacation!

I think i wrote it too long. Hahaha sorry! (:

 

 

* gee4ever