Fail Monday Morning

Our Fated Love

"MIYOOOOUUUUUNG! Wake up! I told you to sleep early and stop using that computer! Now what?! Wake up and your school service will be here in 30 minutes!!" Miyoung was alarmed. Her mom's already yelling at her, mad and scary. She quickly get off her bed, and do her morning rituals in 30 minutes.

 

"The school service is here. Bye mom!" She kissed her mom on the cheeks as she leave the house and goes to their school bus.

"What the heck?! What took you so long? We're waiting here like eternity! BABO" Victoria said. Victoria Song is one of Miyoung's closest friend. They've know each other for almost 6 years and the reason why they have the same school service is because Vic's house is just near Miyoung's.

"Mianhae ~ I didn't get so much sleep. UGH. I hate Mondays" Miyoung complained.

"Oh really? That's what you get for being online until 12 am.  Are you even a human? Do you have a life? I mean, you should know your priorities and stop using the internet so much. YAAA! Are you listening?!" She then realized that Miyoung's listening to music and has her earphones on.

"Aish. Whatever!" Vic gave up.

 

After a 20-minutes ride, they are now finally at the front of their school. 

"OMG I think I'm late! Mrs. Park's going to kill me. See you later Vic!"

"I hate the fact that we're not classmates :( " Vic said while making a sad face.

"Is it my fault that I didn't get into the first section? My brain can't do that. Sorry, Vic" Miyoung said. And the both parted ways.

 

Miyoung quickly ran until she reaches the 3rd floor where class 3-B is located. Her heart beats so fast when she saw that there's no one at the corridor and this mean that her Geometry class has started. She slowly opened the door, where she saw 44 students and 44 pairs of eyes looking at her. She, embarrased, walks near to her teacher and said

"Sorry, I'm late" and made a 90 degree bow.

"And why are you late, Ms. Hwang? give me a valid reason" Miyoung can now see Mrs. Park's red eyes.

"Be-bec..because. It's traffic" All of the class burst and laugh. She is more embarrased than ever.

"Oh, it's traffic.. Right. Now go to your freaking chair and if you become late again, i might as well give you a punishment" Miyoung walks slowly until she reached her chair. She sighed, as she get her Geometry notebook, and tried her best to listen to her teacher. But her brain cells can't carry such things..

 

When Geometry class is over, Minzy, Yuri and Hyoyeon walks towards Miyoung.

"YAAAA!! Hahahaha you babo! We were laughing our out when we saw your epic face earlier in the front of the whole class! HAHAHA" Minzy said while laughing and so the other two.

"Shut up. Let's go to the cafeteria. Please? I'm hungry" Miyoung pleaded. She obviously didn't take breafast because she's running out of time earlier.

"Predictable. you're always hungry, girl!" Yuri said, then Hyoyeon laughed.

 

 

 

======================================================================================

Sorry if this chapter is short.

I'm currently writing the next one ^^

sorry if my grammar is bad. English is not my main language :)

 

                         PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

                                            No silent readers ^^