Fortune Telling

Our Fated Love

They seems to enjoy the night market. Minzy bought lots of gifts for her mom, while Hyoyeon bought a handcraft bag, Yuri bought a very cute and girly hat, then Miyoung, on the other side, bought nothing.

"Why don't you buy something?" Yuri asks while they're inside a particular store. "Do you want me to lend you a money for a while?"

"No!! I mean, I have a money. I just don't feel like buying. Omo! This is pretty!" She saw a cute couple bracelet . Color blue and pink and that has a broken heart to the other, as well as the other. And when you stick together, the heart will become as one. 

 

"That bracelet is also a sign of trust and love. That's our number one here^^" The sales lady said. Miyoung realized that she has been staring for the couple bracelet for almost 5 minutes, and her friends are nowhere to be seen.

"Ne~ I'm going to buy it" Miyoung pays for the bracelet, then quickly find her friends. When she found them, they saw a fortune teller nearby.

"Woooow. I've never been in a fortune teller, how was it like?" Miyoung asks them while they're staring at the fortune teller's door.

"Ugh, I think that's kinda creepy, Fany. I really didnt consider goping there becau--" Minzy was cut

"I'm going in! Come with me guys" Miyoung said. The other jumped.

"NO!" They all said in unison, except for Donghae who's just watching them.

"I just want to give it a try.. Let's go" They go inside the fortune teller.. The room is a bit dark, and has different unknown and creepy stuff hanging at the wall. There are also colorful lights blinking around the room.

"Yes, my dears? What do you need?" The girl, whom they think is in her late 50s said.

"I need to go out" Siwon said "Shhhh!" Miyoug hissed.

"I want to try it. uhmm.. yeah." Miyoung said. The fortune teller gave them a plastic chair, then they all sit, waiting for anyone's next move.

"Oh, really? So sit here, my darling" The ahjumma said.

"Err. Okay. So..." The ahjumma made some creepy movements on her hands and mysterious actions, as a sign that she's now starting the fortune telling.

.

.

.

waiting..

.

.

they're waiting.

.

.

.

.

until.

.

.

"HAH!" The ahjumma jumped.

"Your heart.. Your heart's desire.. Your heart is burning" She said. Miyoung's eyes widened, and the others are all quiet so they can here what she is saying.

"You will be hurt.. You will be sad.. You will go through a lot of troubles for loving him, my dear. You will suffer.. But.... but.... I know. You are meant for each other"

By these words, Miyoung don't know if she will believe or not. All she know is her head is now aching big time. She dash out of the room of that fortune teller leaving her friends behind, then ran as fast as she could. But a hand stop her, pulling her other hand.

 

It was Donghae who stop her.

"Why?" He asks.

"Why?" Miyoung pass him the question.

"I'm asking you why did you runaway?!" Donghae said. By his tone, he seems mad.

"And why do you care?" Miyoung asks. Calmly. She can't get mad because her headache is aching so much.

"Tell me.. You are playing with again, huh? But deep inside, you really don't care! Becau--" Before she finish her sentence, Miyoung passed out, and luckily, Donhae got her. Their other friends saw them, and they all go back to the villa.