Jeju, YAY!

Our Fated Love

"You guys! Enjoy your trip, okay?! And Donghae, I want you and Tiffany go home together. Call me when you guys are going home sa that we can prepare. Avoid accidents, okay?!" Mrs. Lee said while giving her last-minute-speech before bidding goobye to the two.

"Miyoung, take care, okay? Donghae, please look for my daughter.. She's not familiar to that place." Mrs. Hwang said.

"Neh, Ahjumma. Trust me with that ^^" Donghae said while giving her a sweet smile. Miyoung look at him, annoyed.

Seriously?! He got the balls to say this words? He's just playing safe!! He will not really look after me. He's just saying this words becuase we're infront of our parents. Aigoo...

"Arasso.. Arasso.. You better get going then! Goodbye and take care!" Mrs. Lee said.

 

Mr. Lee gave them a ride. When the two reaches their meeting place, which is their school, SEOUL University, half of the students of Junior high are already there.

"Will they mix it? I mean, are we going to tide in one plane? 3-A and 3-B?" Miyoung ask him while they're entering the main gate.

"I don't know... Why are you so excited? Because you're gonna have a trip with me?" Donghae smirked.

"That.. What?" Miyoung looks at him. Then he is nowhere to be seen now. Maybe mixed up with his 3-A clasmates.

Miyoung saw Minzy, Hyoyeon and Yuri. They talked about their stuff, and how they're so excited to this trip..

After a few minutes, Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Park and Mr. Choi all came out from nowhere.

"Good morning, my dear Juniors!" Mrs. Lee greets them with a radiant smile.

"I'm glad to see you ALL today! 3-A and 3-B, this trip is not going to be "by section" but "by batch". I want you to socialize with each other, have a strong bonding relationship, and just forget about hatreds and anger! So this time, I'm going to mix you guys up a little bit, okay? Since we're all friends friends here.. Hmm.. lemme see.."

All the Juniors, from 3-A to 3-B, are all quiet, waiting for their adviser's next move.

"AHA!" Mrs. Lee said, then they all jumped.

"How 'bout this? The girls of 3-A, and the boys of 3-B! The girls of 3-B, and the boys of 3-A! What do you think? Ahh. Perfect! Now, now.. MOVE! As what I've said. Mix N.O.W! The plane will leave us" Mrs Lee clapped her hands, as a sign so that they will now move. Some of them are still shock, some are a bit annoyed, but some are incredibly happy. Just for another experience, and friends.

 

When they are all done, their school bus gave them a ride to Incheon Airport, where the plane to Jeju island is waiting for them. As what Mrs. Lee said, The girls of 3-A and the boys of 3-B should stick together from the plane up to the house where they will be staying at Jeju. The girls enters the plane first. Miyoung and Minzy seats next to each other, and Hyoyeon and Yuri also seats next to each other. The 3-A boys are at the back of the plane, that's why Miyoung can't see Donghae as much as she wants.

 

"This is my first time riding a plane!! Whew.. it is seriously cold here" Miyoung said while fixing her sweaters which is now useless because it is really cold inside the plane.

"Keke~ I'm going to sleep, ok? Don't you dare disturb me!" Minzy said while getting ready to sleep.

"Huh? It's opnly 3 hours and you are going to sleep? Seriously?" Miyoung asks

"Neh! So don't bother"

Miyoung suddenly felt the she needs to pee. The plane's restroom is at the back. So she stand up, making sure she isn't waking up Minzy, got passed through Hyoyeon and Yuri, and now walking at te middle of 3-A boys. Some our sleeping, some are eating, and some are doing crazy stuff.

And... She saw DONGHAE sleeping. 

 

Oh heaven's grace! How could you be so fxxking perfect? If I could just touch your face.. your angelic face :')

 

Miyoung then goes to the bathroom, goes out, then she also fell asleep.

 

---

They now arrived at Jeju Island. It is already 8 pm so they took a bus, where leads them to a Villa called : Jung Villa. They're at the outside of the villa, infront of the gate

"Ok, Ok, my dear students! Since we are all here.. I want to say that this villa where we're going to stay for the rest our our Jeju trip, is our friend Yunho's villa! So let's all give thanks to him because he agreed that we can stay at their villa for 3 days and 2 nights!" They all look at Yunho, who looks at the ground because he's shy. They all laugh at him..

 

The villa has 2 really big houses. Each house contains 10 rooms, 5 restrooms (each boy and girl), a jakuzi inside the house, a bar, pool (billiard), home theater, sauna, a big big dining table, and 3 different pool outside the houses.

Class 1 (3-A girls and 3-B boys) and Class 2 (3-A boys and 3-B girls) goes inside their respective houses. Each rooms must contains atleast 4 persons. So Miyoung, yuri, Minzy and Hyoyeon still sticked with each other. Donghae, on the other hand, goes with Yunho, Minho and Siwon.

 

They fixed there things.. Then they eat dinner outside the house where there are tables and chairs prepared. BUFFET! It is really a wonderful atmosphere where they laughed, talked, and bond.

"Since we got here very late.. we decided that we should extend our stay here.. so it will be 4 nights and 3 days!" Mrs. Lee announced. the whole crowd claps.

 

After they eat, they go to their rooms. Miyoung decided to just follow Minzy, Yuri and Hyo because she wants to go to the bathroom. On her way to their room, she bump into Donghae.

"Uhm, Hello! ^^" Miyoung said with a very sweet smile.

Donghae just look at her "Hi" he said. Then walks away. 

"Oh, is that your room? Our room is there!" She pointed a door near their room, just 10 steps away. "Our room is near to each other ^^" Then Donghae ignored her, goes inside their room, then locked the door.

 

Miyoung also goes in their room, where the other girls are already sleeping. She climb to her bed, and is thinking..

 


How I wish I could spend the rest of our day with him..

 

===========================================================================================

Yaaaa! Took me so long. I was busy >>>__<<<< sorry!

 

 Neh means YES.

Ottoke means WHAT TO DO.. Something like that.

 

I saw lots of comments that this looks like the story of Playful Kiss. I watched it and it was a very good KDrama! Really. One of my favorites :) Hmmm, I really didnt think of Playful Kiss when I'm writing it. i just remembered that the part where Miyoung and her mom entered Lee family's house resembles the part in Playful Kiss where Oh HaNi and her dad entered Baek Seun Jo's house. ^^ and.. I think the letter part where Seung Jo graded Oh Hani's love letter? That was really a coincident! LOL. Didn't think of it. Sorry :)

Anyway, thankyou for all the compliments!

Hoping for more reader :)

 

do you have twitter? you can follow me @_princessabie

and I also have a tumblr : gee4ever.tumblr.com :)

I post and spam some crazy kpop stuff. most specially, Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae, ok? Dont say I didn't warn you! keke~ :) let's all be friends!!

 

gee4ever