Double Bumping

Our Fated Love

[Miyoung's POV]

 

The dinner is special, because this will be our last night here in Jeju. We're leaving tomorrow morning, and I feel kinda great for that. Not because I'm not enjoying the trip, but maybe because I really feel more comfortable when I'm in Seoul.. And I miss my mother.

 

Yunho commanded his staffs at his villa to prepare the dining area to look elegant. Colorful lights, beautiful landscape, the good music and the delicious-looking-foods. ALL for us! We ate, danced, and party-ed all night long. After that, we all go back to our respective rooms to pack our things. As I'm fixing and arranging my things now, I realized my phone isn't in my bed. I know I just leave it here before dinner.. omona ~ where is it!!

 

"Hahaha! I see what you did here, Tiffany Hwang! Nice wallpaper huh!" I heard Hyoyeon thaking while laughing. Wait.. did I heard her mentioned my name? And.. my wallpaper? I look at her to assure if I'm not mistaken. Then I see her having fun in my.. in my phone?! What the ~ !

"Yah! Give it back to me!" I yelled while jumping out of my bed to run for her, but I failed. She run as fas as she could, and goes out of the room. I run for her though! I must get my phone back before she see something there! Or did she already... ?

 

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon give it back to me! I'm warning you!!" I shouted while we're still having this little marathon. Where we also do not know where's the finish line. We run through the restrooms, the bar, the theater room, and even some of our classmate's room! She's still isn't giving up while I'm here catching my breathe already!

"You can't get this from me, you mushroom! Hahahaha I see your wallpaper!! I see the boy of your dreams!! HAHAHA I see Donghae's face in your phone! Imma spread this one and--"

 

Then before she could finish her bullying speech, she bumped so hard in a man! And before I command my little mind to stop running after her, because of the incident, my feet can't stop me from running, which caused me to bump in a man too! Oh shisus ;_; Right! My chest hurt from the bumping incident! UGH!!

 

"OMO! Are you guys okay?!" What? He's asking us if we're okay?

"Oh.. oppa.." I look at Hyoyeon, then she's looking at Eunhyuk. Well, she probably bumped at him, how lucky of her. Then I look at the man who I got bumped with. Great.. It's Donghae.. whew.. Wait.. WHAT?!?! Dong- who is it again?! 
 

I look at him, hoping if God could change the face I'm looking right now. But no.. no.. He's still Donghae. Can't change that D:

 

"Stand up there, fany!" Thank God Hyoyeon yelled at me. I finally got back to my senses. I stand up, then all of them are looking at me.

"Sorry.." is all I can say. Really D:

"So.. May I know why are the girls running?" Eunhyuk broke the 30-second silence.

"Uhm.. hehehe we were just playing! Right, Fany?" Hyoyeon is really good in making lies. But she obviously can't hide her hoarse and cracking voice. Not when she's lying in front of Eunhyuk.

"Right, hehehe. Uhm, Hyo--" I was cut. Right. Damn.

"No. They weren't playing." Donghae cut when I'm about to finish my sentence. "I heard Hyoyeon-sshi mentioned my name.. 'Donghae's face'? You said that right? Oh, and you said it while looking at that phone! That's why you got bumped at Hyuk" He points at my phone. Damn this boy! Why do you have to be so intelligent even at this moment? 

 

I want to snatch Hyoyeon's hand right now and just run to our room. Why is this happening to me?! I know.. I know I like Donghae but this is too much. I never wanted this. I never wanted to embarass myself so much in front of hime.

 

Before any of us could make a move or even speak, I saw Donghae snatching my phone from Hyoyeon's hands. And before I could move from where I am standing, he already saw everything. I mean, it's just one thing. BUT HELL!! HE ALREADY SAW MY WALLPAPER AND THAT BOY IS WEARING THE EVIL SMIRK AGAIN!! What the~!! 

 

"Oh.. that's why you're arguing. Hmmm.. But Miyoung, why you chose this picture of mine? You could have ask one from me, so that I'm prepared to pose and to look handsome" Is he teasing me?! Then I heard Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon laughing!

 

"Give me back my phone!" I snatch my phone from Donghae's hand and without further ado, I hold Hyoyeon's hand and drag her so that we can now go back to our room!

"Wait, Hyoyeon-sshi.." I heard Eunhyuk speak. I let go of Hyo's hands because I think it is to rude for me to ignore such beautiful voice of hyukkie.

 

"Goodnight.. and sweetdreams :)" Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon while Hyoyeon freezed.

 

Eunhyuk's voice is calm and sweet. And I tell you, every woman could fall for him in an instant if you heard him said that. I can't help myself but to be emotional.. We fell silent. I look at Eunhyuk, and Hyoyeon. They're making an eye-to-eye contact. They look like they're communicating through their eyes, and their gazes are pure and sweet. I dont know, but I suddenly caught myself catch a look at Donghae.. where I saw him.. wait..

 

also looking at me?

 

No.. Wait.. Yes. Yes, he looked at me! And I guess when he saw that I caught him, he quickly look at Eunhyuk. I then, look at Hyoyeon. And we both pretended like nothing happened.

"Aish! Let's go now.. Just text each other!" Then I grabbed Hyoyeon's hands, and drag her to our room. And this time, it's for real.