HOME!

Our Fated Love

[Miyoung's POV]

 

We're now in the plane, going back to SEOUL. It is just 5 a.m in the morning, and I didn't slept that much. Minzy is beside me, still sleeping. Actually, almost all people in the plane are sleeping. I just want to go home right now, I want to sleep all day in my bed..

 

After almost 3 hours, we're now in SEOUL! Aigoo.. I didn't sleep in the plane because.. I dunno. I just can't sleep. We're now in the Incheon airort, and bacthmates are starting to go home now. I saw Victoria with her mom, she also saw me then bid goodbye. I'll just call her later, as what we always do every night. While we, Minzy, Hyeo, Yul and I are still here.. waiting for.. nothing.

 

"What now?" Minzy finally broke the silence while we're looking for a seat. We're actually standing for almost 10 minutes now.

 

"I really wanna go home now!! I want to rest.. Huh.. :(" Yuri said.

"Aigoo, me too! Why don't we just ride a taxi?" Hyoyeon suggested. Whoaaaa, taxi. From Incheon airport to Lee's house, taxi? That must be expensive. 

"I agree! Let's go now.. Let's have some rest" Minzy said. Shoot! This is the hardest part. Telling them that you don't want to waste money..

 

I'm still out of the blue, talking to myself while ignoring them. I stare at some of my batchmates, most of them are from class 3-A. I saw Minho.. Krystal... Yunho... Eunhyuk, Junsu and Jaejoong.. Donghae.. Jessica Jung.. wait.. what? Donghae.. WHAT?!

 

Yessssssss!! That's is Donghae!! I jump from my seat and runs directly to him without even saying a word to the three. He's with Eunhyuk and Junsu, they're talking.. Probably looking for a solution on how to go home. I ran into him, then grabbed his hands.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" He's struggling from my grip where he succeeded. But I finally dragged him away from our schoolmates.

 

"I need a ride home.." I said calmly while catching my breathe. "And since we're going home in the same house, please give me a ride :(" I swear, I already made my most ever dramatic voice.

 

"What? We came from both place! Are you silly? I don't have my car with me" He said in an irritating voice. Did I irritates him so much?

"Then how will you going home?!" I asked. Now what should I do..

"I'll..." But before he finishes what he's about to say, or whatever alibi it is, a man called him.. He shouted Donghae's name.

"Donghae! Hae!!" We heard it.. We're both looking for the the place where that voice came.

 

"Dad!!" I heard Dnghae said then when I turn around to look at him, I saw him running to a guy. Wait, is that Mr. Lee? Hae's father? Oh, right! He is!!

 

I just stand here, looking very idiot waiting for nothing. I just look at them while the father and son are chatting and having a good convo.. and they seems having fun, huh?! They're smiling.. laughing!! Wait, I better get my baggage now. Maybe he's here to pick us up? kekeke~ So good father ^^

 

I walk towards the bench where Minzy, Hyo, and Yuri are still, well, probably waiting for me?

 

"Yah! Where have you been? We looked for you! You made us nervous!!!" Yuri yelled at me. I dn't think she's mad.. I hope not.

"Babo!! Babo!!" Yuri said then she strolled my bag, and I quickly run for it. Is she seriously mad?!

"Look, I'm sorry.. " I'm trying my best tone of voice to look cool and calm while explaining. "I was just looking for a way to--"

 

"We're just joking! Hahaha!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.. What the-?!

"Hahaha!" I heard Yuri laughed also! I looked at her, she's seriously laughing her out! Are they playing with me?!

"I'm seriously kinda pissed 'cause I want to go home now and get a taxi, but we have to look for you first! Waste of time.. waste of time.." She said while they're now fixing their stuff.

 

"We're going first now! Do you got a ride or do you want to join us riding the taxi? A little bit expensive though.." Minzy said.

"Uhm, Donghae's dad came to pick us up" I whispered though I wasn't even sure if he's here to pick us up. "I'm okay now, go ahead! ^^"

"Ayyiiiiieee!! What's that? He's picking up his son and 'daughter-in-law'? Ha ha ha!" Minzy jokingly said.

"Aish! I'll go first! bye!!" I bid them goodbye, then I run until I reach Donghae and his dad on the same spot where I saw them earlier. I just look at them, waiting for.. Actually, nothing.

 

Then Mr. Lee all of a sudden spotted me! He points at me, then babbled some words at Donghae - maybe asking if I am Miyoung, then Donghae turns around and look at me, and I read his lips whispered "Neh". YESS!! I got a ride now :P

 

 

---

"Soooo, how's the Jeju island trip, Miyoung?" Mr. Lee asked me.

 

I am sitting at the back of the car, and Donghae is sitting beside Mr. Lee, who's driving the car. We're now going home! Thank God!

 

"It was nice! I..." I am now hesitant to say this.. "I enjoyed it" Seriously? I enjoyed it? Uhm.. A bit.

"Good to know! This kid said that it was boring. He he, you know, he is not really fond of riding airplanes that's why--" Is he referring to Donghae? Yess.. Maybe?

 

"Dad... Stop it.." Donghae cut him. What's happening? Why is he telling his father to stop?

 

"I am just telling Miyoung that you don't like to ride airplanes, that all! Ha ha ha. You kid!" Mr. Lee seriously don't look like in his 40s at all! He's a cool dad. I wish my dad is still alive.. So that he could also tease me like that.. Oh, Donghae isn't fond of riding planes? Omo! Ha ha ha!

 

"Seriously? Why?" I asked.. uhm, both of them? Since I look at both of them while asking.

"Aish! Don't ask. I just don't want to. That's all!" He said in an irritated voice. YAH! Why does he have to be so cute!

 

The long ride from Incheon airport to our house was silent, except for that "Airplane" conversation a while ago. And I felt a big relief when I saw the gate of Lee's house. Finally I'm home!!

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit boring chapter D: sorry guys if some of you kept waiting. I really feel guilty now!

please do subscribe and comment :( <3

No silent readers please! PLEASE. ü