First Dinner

Our Fated Love

Miyoung goes out of her room to check who is the boy just shouted. She walked slowly... slowly.. and then...

"Oh, Tiffany! Why? do you need something?" Mrs. Lee saw Miyoung.

Wait.. wait.. is this real life? Are you kidding me? Why is he here?!

"Oh, Fany, I forgot to introduce my sone, Donghae. Donghae, this is Tiffany. She and her mother will stay here in our house because her mom will work here but treat them nicely, okay?! They're part of our family now" Mrs. Lee smiled to her son, DONGHAE.

What is this.. What's going on.. What.. He is Mrs. Gyuri's son? No.. NO! We're about to live in one house?! Wait Tiffany. BREATH.. BREAAAAATTTTHHH!!

"Uhm,, Fany? Are you okay?" Mrs. Lee shooked her.
"Tsssss.." Donghae smirked then goes inside his room again. Wait, did he just goes inside the next room? His room and Fany's room is just... 2 steps away?!

"I'm sorry for that Fany. Maybe he's just shy but you'll get to know him. he's actually nice ^^" Miyoung just smiled, then walks downstairs to see her mother.

 

She saw that her mom is cooking different dishes! "Umma, are you doing good? Wooow! Everything seems delicious. Let me help you"

"Oh, just.. Just set the table, then call them for dinner"

"Arasso..."

Miyoung gets the spoon, fork, plates and chopsticks. She fix it, then a man came inside their house.

"Yaaaaaa! Inyouuuuung! Good to see you again!! Aigooo" The man said, puts his bag at their couch, then goes to the kitchen.

"Mr. Lee! Aigoo.. Me and my daughter are really thankful for your offer. We owe you our living.." Her mom said.

"Oh, that's really nothing. Your husband became a very good friend of mine. He even helped me when we're about to lose our hotel. He helped me to fix the papers. I owe your husband our investment today, so our house is also your house. Let's all be family here ^^" Mr. Lee seems to be a cool father, just like her wife. He then goes upstairs.

"Fany~ah, call them now. It's time for dinner" Miyoung's mom commanded. She goes upstairs.. First, she knocked at the master's bedroom..

TOK! TOK! TOK! "Uhm, Umma says dinner's ready"

"Ne~ we'll go down in a bit. thanks, Fany!" Then she walked 10 steps and now, she facing Donghae's door. She don't know what to do. Should she knock? Or let Donghae realize that it's already dinner?

When she's about to knock the door, the door suddenly opens. "WAAAA!!" miyoung shouted because of shock.

"Yaaa, what are you doing here?" Donghae said while examining Miyoung's face.
"Uh, I'm about to call you for dinner. Dinner's ready"
"I know. I heard you already." Donghae passes Miyoung, then goes out of his room. He go downstairs, so Miyoung follows him.

"Oh, let's go eat dinner! Did you call Mrs. and Mr. Lee?" Miyoung's mom asked her while arranging the didhes at the table.

"Ne. Oh, here they are.."

"WOOOOW! Hmmm, looks yummy!! You are really a great cvook, inyoung!" Mrs. Lee complimented here.

"Thankyou, Ma'am :)" 

They all sit at the table. Here's the sitting arrangement :

 

                                               Donghae

Mrs. Lee       ----    TABLE   ----                   Mr. Lee

                   Mrs. Hwang       Miyoung                    

 

They started eating...

"Tiffany, you're also studying, right?" asked Mrs. Lee while having a Red Bean soup.

"Ne. I'm currently in my Junior High" Miyoung answered. She slowly look at her front, where Donghae is busy having his Kimchi Chigae. 

"Oh, really? Donghae is also in his Junior High. Hmm.. " Mr. Lee said. Miyoung looks at Donghae, where she caught him looking at her too.

"Uhm.. actually, we're schoolmates. I mean, batchmates." Miyoung said while still looking at him. Donghae twisted his head towards the soup then whispered "Tsss.."

"Wow! That was a coincidence. So you guys already know each other. I wonder why you aren't talking.. Then, you're also going to your School trip, Miyoung? Hae said that it will be held at Jeju Island. You guys should have fun!" Mrs. Lee said. Looking like a cool mom.

"I'd love to. But... But.. I think I'll pass. I don't have money to pay for the fees and.. but.. But it's really not a big deal!" Miyoung said in between her words. She's embarassed to say this words.

"Really? Why? this event shouldn't be ignored! You join to the School trip and you and Hae should have fun. I'll payfor your fees ^^" Mrs. Lee look at Donghae who stopped sipping his soup because of what he just heard, then look at Miyoung who's more suprised.

"Whha-What!? Really?! I mean.. You don't have to do this Mrs. Gyuri! It's really okay --." Miyoung said.

"Ma'am, I'll pay for her fees. It's okay.. You don't have to do this" Mrs. Hwang enterrupted.

"Umma ~ No. i said I'm not go--" Then before Miyoung finishes her words, Donghae cut her.

"Just come to the School Trip and accept Mom's offer" Miyoung looked at him.. clueless. She can't imagine Donghae saying these words. then when she look at Mrs. Lee, she's smiling like a very proud mom.

"Uhm.. I guess.. Ok. Kamsahamnida Mrs. Gyuri!" Miyoung then slightly bowed her head. Then they continue with their dinner.

 

---

 

"Why did you say that?" Miyoung asked him before he goes inside his room.

"What?" He answered. Looking innocently.

"That! Why did you say that I should just accept your mom's offer? you're not really kind, okay"

"Of course. I have to look kind in front of my parents" He said then goes inside his room.

Miyoung slowly walks inside her room. Turn off the lights, then climb to her bed.

 

 

So he's just playing with me.. i thought that was all true. I thought he really want me to join the School trip.. After all, he's just playing with me... And he'll wear a mask from now on.

 

=========================================================================

Chapter 10 is now out guys!

Thankyou for my loyal readers. I'm more inspired to continue this. :)

today is actually my birthday. Spending it alone and in front of my computer.. :( :)

More subscribers, comments and views would be a very great birthday gift!! x

 

gee4ever