The Dancing Queen

Our Fated Love

Miyoung quickly grabbed her costume and stuff, then runs towards the Rest Room. but while running, she bumped into a guy and that made her make-up fall.

 

"Oh ! Oh no.. my foundation.. It's crashed.. Oh no.. :(" Truely, Miyoung's foundation was crashed when it fell to the ground.

"Next time please be careful! Now I'm late for my Student Council meeting because of you. PSSSH. A Vice President is never late." That voice.. that voice is very familiar to Miyoung. She then stands up, and to her suprise, she is now facing the man of her dreams..

 

 

LEE DONGHAE.

 

DONG.

 

 

HAE.

 

 

O_O

 

She doesn't know what to say, how to act. She can't beieve her eyes! She's now standing in front of Donghae, and she's now talking to him. Oh my shoot!

"Uhm.. I.. I'm sorry" Miyoung said in between her words, then made a 90 degree bow.

"Whatever" Donghae said then walks away. He goes to the Student Council office. Miyoung was left unspoken, stucked like a statue, again.. She just can't believe what Donghae said a while ago.. Is he that snob? Did she do something wrong? What if he might have a bad impression of her? Oh no!

 

At last, Miyoung walks.. very very slowly. Until she reaches the Rest Room.

 

"Miyoung! What took you so long? We're all done changing our outfits! Go change now, Mrs. Lee is waiting and I don't want you to be late again, arasso?" class 3-B's president, Taeyon command like a mother. 

 

"Arasso.. Mianhae~" Miyoung said.. looking very sad.

 

"Yaaa, Miyoung! What happened? What's with that face?" Yuri asked her.

"I'll tell you guys later.. go to the GYM now! I'll go change first" Yuri, Minzy, Hyo, Taeyon and the other girls of class 3-B goes out of the Rest Room. Miyoung then change her outift, and put her make-up.

 

She looks at the mirror..

 

"Am I ugly? Am I ugly? Am I ugly? :( I know.. I'm not smart.. I'm not intelligent and I don't usually read books like the other nerd girls out there. Oh, Miyoung! What's happening to you? Don't feel down. You have talent. You have confidence. You are happy! And there's only one thing that I can make people proud of me : DANCING. Now I shouldn't feel down and I should get ready" Miyoung told herself while looking at the mirror. Then she goes out of the Rest Room and walks towards the GYM.

 

---

The moment she entered the GYM,

 

"Miyoooooooung!! Yaaaa, why so cute?!?!" one of her classmates, Jessica shouted.

Then all of her classmates, including Mrs. Lee looks at Miyoung.

 

 

"Miyoung unnie, you are soooooo beautiful. I wonder what did you prepare for today." Seohyun, class 3-B's maknae/youngest complimented Miyoung.

"Aww, thank you Seohyun" Miyoung said.

 

"So I guess you guys are all here now? Let's get started! Stop practicing and ready your songs. UNLEASH YOUR CONFIDENCE and make a very good performance, ARASSO?!" Mrs. Lee asked them while shouting. She has a very powerful voice.

"ARASSO!" class 3-B answered.

 

"Okay. When I call your name, please come in front and start dancing. Cho Kyuhyun!" Mrs. Lee called Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then walks in front, put his CD in the CD Player. He waited for the song.. then,

SORRY SORRY SORRY naega naega naega ♫♫

His song is Sorry Sorry by Super Junior!! .. then the song ended..

"Thankyou Mr. Cho for that wondeful performance.. Next is.. Taeyon!"

 

Taeyon's song is OH!,

next, Minzy's song is FIRE

Yuri's song is GENIE

Hyoyeon's song is Run Devil Run

....

....

....

"Ms. Hwang!" The class stared at Miyoung. She walks in front, put her CD in the CD player. Then waited for the song to play.

Tai Wan Mei ♫♫

Her chosen song is PERFECTION by Super Junior-M.

The whole class was like O_O when they are watching Miyoung. She is just too perfect. She dances gracefully, wonderfully, and splendid. Even the boys who are very good in dancing awed her. When she's done dancing, Mrs. Lee walks towards Miyoung and said

"Miyoung! I've never expected that you're so good in dancing. I congratulate you. No wonder, you had the best performance!"

"Uhm.. Thankyou so much Mrs. Lee.. ^^"

 

"Nice one Miyoung! how could you do that?!" Sooyoung asked.

"Your moves are so smooth. You're so flexible!" Hyoyeon said.

"No wonder, you're dubbed as the Dancing Queen of the Juniors!" Sunny said whie giving her a sweet smile..

 

Miyoung just smiled.. seeing that there are people who appreciated what she did, although she isn't a smart girl, she's proud that she has a very pure talent :)

 

 

 

==================================================================

There have been troubles while I'm writing this chapter.. i'm sorry for the delay of posting :(

anyway.. there are some Korean lines that maybe you don't understand

 

Arasso - I understand

BABO - Stupid.

Mianhae - Sorry

Unnie - Older sister

Maknae - youngest (i.e Seohyun of SNSD and Kyuhyun of Super Junior)

 

 

 

           Please Subscribe and COMMENT! :)

             No silent readers please. ^^

                                                                gumawo ~ ♥