Yuri's suspicion

Our Fated Love

They all eats breakfast together at the very big dining table. Luckily, some of them knows each other. Some are former classmates, so they get along pretty much. Class 3-A boys are kinda bit smart and intelligent, but it is obvious from their personality that they're really wild from the inside. Like, crazies!

 

After their breakfasts, Miyoung and her friends decided to go out of the villa, and enjoy the whole Jeju

"But.. we don't know this place! We aren't familiar here" Miyoung said while they're going out of the gate.

"You forgot! it! I've been here 3 times already, didn't I tell you?" Yuri said.

They're still standing outside the villa "Oh. I forgot, keke~" Miyoung said.

"Let's go to a shopping mall! Do you guys have your money? Then after that, there's a night market near here. We can eat some street foods, and we can also shop there. What do you think?" Yuri suggested.

"Sounds perfect!" The 3 said in unison. They rode a taxi where lead them to Jeju's shopping mall.

 

The girls just made a window shopping since they decided to just buy stuff at the night market. They eat lunch at the mall, and just have a walk. And then.. They saw Siwon, Minho and Donghae at the Ice Cream stand. Buying Ice Cream!

Yuri run towards the boys "Yaaaa!" She poked Minho.

"Ow! You guys are also here, hehe. What are you doing? Do you eat lunch?" He asks while the other 3 girls also walks towards them. Miyoung can't get her eyes off of Donghae.

"Yes. We just finish our lunch. You? what are you doing here?" She asks.

Then Siwon aswered "Donghae seems bored so we decided to go here. Oh, Miyoung! Haven't seen you around lately!" And to their suprise, she comes near Miyoung, then hugs her. Miyoung is shock, but hug him also in reply. Yuri saw Donghae looked shock too, then switch his head in other direction.

"Let's go!" Hyoyeon said, cheerfully.

"Where? Why.. let's?" Miyoung whispered, the boys probably heard her.

"Come with us.. We're all friends, right?" Donghae said, then give Miyoung a sweet smile. Looks like teasing, but who cares! Miyoujng blushed, the 3 girls keeps teasing her.

 

Aish! this boy.. Does he have a double personality or what?! But.. :">

 

They just walk around the mall, have a window shopping, and get to know each other.. Then when it's already 6 pm, they decide to go to the night market.

They are walking outside, because the night market is just near the mall. "Night.. what?" Minho asks.

"Night market! I'm sure you would enjoy there. Cheap stuff, musics, and the atmosphere is so good!" Yuri answered.

"Okay then.. I wouldn't actually mind even if it's boring. As long as I'm with you" Yuri didn't seem to hear what he said, 'cause they are now infront of the night market. They goes inside, where a lot of people, some are foreigners, are having party.

"Hey guys! Let's go try street foods!" Minzy suggested.

"Street.. what?! Is it.. is it good for our health? Miyoung, don't eat that! That's dirty" Siwon said, trying to take away the hotdog in Miyoung's hands.

"Waeyo?! Don't be silly, Siwon! This is just a hotdog. And besides, i love eating street foods ^^" She said. The others also bought different street foods, then they eat all together, except for Siwon.

"Is.. Is that then?" He said.

"Ne! Hmm. Would you like to give it a try? Here ^^" Miyoung offered him a hotdog. NO. She's trying to put the hotdog in Siwon's mouth. The others looked at her. Siwon gave a bite to her hotdog.

"what does it taste? It's good right?" She asked him.

"Ne! I'm going to buy one!" Siwon said, and to their shock, Donghae suddenly drop the meat he's eating. He just ignored it, then buy another one. But Yuri really can feel something..