Oh my noodles !

Our Fated Love

The next morning, Miyoung's mom asked her if she could help her sell the noodles she cooked yesterday.

 

Selling noodles, in different kinds and flavors has been her mom's job since Miyoung's father died when she was just 5 years old. She always help her mother in selling those noodles by rinding her bike, and sell it house to house.

 

"Okay, mother. But what if I'm not able to sell it all?" Miyoung asked her mother.

"It's okay. We can have the leftover noodles for lunch. Go now before the buyers cook their lunch. Take care and avoid accidents, arasso?!"

"Arasso, umma! Annyeong" 

 

Miyoung left their house and ride her bike. That bike is 5 years old, and that's also a gift from her mother during her 10th birthday. It is to big that time that's why she seldom use it. But now, it is her best friend. Because she use it every time she go to school, selling noodles, and sometimes, going to one of her friend's house.

 

"Haaaa.. What a nice weather. Great day ahead! ^^" She said while putting the wrapped noodles in the basket in front of her, ride the bike, then hit the pedal. She started to roam around the street.

 

"Hwang noodles!! Hwang noooooodles!! Please buy Hwang noodles!!" Miyoung shouted while biking. She can smell the fresh air, and she can now feel that her day will be great.

 

Then a man in his late 40's came closer to her and shouted

"Hey! Hey young lady!" Miyoung stopped the pedal, and goes back where the man is standing.

"Where's you mother? Why are you the one who is selling?" asked the old man to Miyoung.

"Mother is resting. She stayed up late yesterday to cook these noodles. Mr., are you going to buy?" Miyoung asked him brightly.

"Okay. I'm actually one of your mother's loya buyer. Give me 2 of those beef noodles, here's the payment." The man handed her the money to Miyoung, then Miyoung give the 2 beef noodles to the man.

"Kamsahamnida, ahjussi!" Then she made a 90-degree bow and ride the bike again. Some of her mom's loyal buyers bought to her, and she feel great! Now, there's only 1 chicken noodles left. Miyoung can now feel the heat, and lunch time is already near.

While still roaming around, she saw a very very beautiful park. She is amused by it's peacefulness, cleanliness and the atmosphere. She can't get off her eyes in the park.. while biking!! Then suddenly..

 

She felt something hard that hit her bike. And in just a blink of an eye, she fall on the ground, as well as her bike.. and the noodles !

Her leg hit the ground so hard, and it hurts so badly that she can't stand up. And suddenly, she saw a man going out of the car that hit her bike.

 

"Are you okay, miss?" the man asked her.

"DO YOU THINK I'M OAY?! CAN'T YOU SEE MY SITUATION HERE?! BASTARDDDDD!!" Miyoung shoted angrily without looking at the man. She's still on the ground.

"Hey, hey, hey!  You're the one who's not looking at the road!" then Miyoung slowly looks in front, then stare at the man.. and to her shock.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LEE DONGHAE?! O_O

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heaven's grace! How could it be....... ? OMG!

 

"Now what?! What are you staring at?! Ah.. wait.. AH! You're a schoolmate! You're the one who bumped at me last Thursday when i was in hurry for my meeting. Why do you keep on ruining my day?! I have to go to school today and now I'm late again! Oh PSSSSSH :\" Donghae said in a shouting term. Then he goes inside his car. Miyoung then stand up, fix her bike and the noodles.

 

Donghae opened his side mirror.

 

"Are you selling that noodles?" He asked her.

"Yes.. Waeyo?" 

"How much does the one noodles cost?" He asked her again.

"1000 W" she answered.

 

Then Donghae pick his wallet, get a 5000W and throw it directly to Miyoung.

"YAAAAA!! What was that for?!" She shouted and picks the money.

"Don't ruin my day again." Donghae said then he drives off.

 

"WHAT THE!!! That boy really pissed the hell out of me! Seriously!! But.. but.. I shouted him so many times. He's still so handsome.. I just can't stand his snob personality! Oh, the noodles.. I hope I can still eat this. i'm really hungry" then Miyoung ride her bike, then goes home.

 

---

 

"What happened? What's with that face? Did you get in any trouble?!" The moment Miyoung enter the house, her mom asked her worriedly.

"Aniyo.. I think I'm just tired" She lied.

"Did you sell it all?" Her mom asked.

"There's one chicken noodles left, umma. Sorry"

"That's okay! You don;'t have to say sorry, darling. You  can eat that.. I already ate our yesterday's ric leftovers" Her said sweetly.

"Okay, mom" then she eat the noodles.

 

Although it fell on the ground, it's still clean because it's wrapped in a plastic. And still delicious because it's her mother's noodles ^_^

 

 

==================================================================

Yeep yeeep!! Already updated chapter 5~~ :)

I actually made a draft of chapter 5 and 6 earlier at school.

SO Sorry if my grammar is too bad :( I'm asking for your consideration :) please give it a chance!

 

Some Korean words you might not know :

Kamsahamnida - Thankyou (formal)

Ahjussi - old man

Aniyo - NO

 

 

                           PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

     No silent readers please. It's just a one click away to Subscribe! 

                                                  gumawo ~ ♥