Accident!

Our Fated Love

Miyoung is stretching her arms, and back..

"Good Morning! What a nice weather, huh" She said to the 3 girls, already woke up and hour ago.

"So she really isn't aware, huh" Yuri said to Minzy and Hyoyeon while fixing her bed.

Miyoung look at them. "Huh?"

"You aren't aware! Did you forget what happened yesterday?!" Hyoyeon said.

Miyoung stops, trying to remember what happened yesterday. Then she jumped.

"Oh! We went to the mall, then saw the boys, then we went to the night market.." She said

"And then.. ? After that, what?" Minzy said. All of them looking at Miyoung. Hoping she could remember.

"And.. uhm.. Oh!" She stopped. The girls also stopped. They are predicting that she got it, at last.

 

The bracelet I bought! She reach for her pocket, then felt the couple bracelet.. By any chance, did they saw me buying this bracelet yesterday? Is that want they want me to remember?

 

"Yaaa, Miyoung! Are you feeling better now?" They all look to the speaker. It was Siwon. He entered their room, and sits beside Miyoung at her bed.

"You passed out yesterday, luckily Donghae got you. Are you feeling better now?" He touch her forehead. Miyoung is stunned. 

What?! I passed out yesterday?! Donghae got me? WHAAAAAT.

"Or do you want me to go get a medicine for you?" He asked. Then to their shock, Miyoung dashed out of their room. She goes to Donghae's room, just 10 steps away from their's. When she opened their door, luckily, Donghae is alone.

 

They're staring at each other..

 

for 5 seconds...

 

10 seconds..

 

15 sec--

 

"Yah, what do you need?" Donghae coldly asked while putting the book he's reading at the bedside table.

Miyoung enters the room, then closed the door. Donghae widened his eyes.

"Yah, you're not going to me, aren't you?!" He jokingly said.

Miyoung make an annoyed face. "."

Donghae smirked. "What do you need?"

"I just wanted to say... Gumawo. I didn't know I passed out yesterday. I just knew when Siwon said and--" She was cut.

"Siwon.. Siwon said?" Donghae asked. Looks like a bit shocked.

"Neh. Siwon visitted me a while ago.. Oh! I left them!"
"So Siwon visitted you? Ok. Go back to them.. Is that all you want to say?" He said while getting his book and pretending that he's reading.

"Huh? Aniyo. Uhm.. I also want to give you this" She reaches for her pocket, and got the blue bracelet one. She hand it over to Donghae, then Hae took the bracelet from Miyoung's hands. He is examining it. 

"What's this?" He asked while still looking at the bracelet.

"Bracelet. DUH." She said.

Donghae looks at her, annoyingly. "I know this is a bracelet. But.. What for?"

"Uhm.. let's say, for saving me, I guess? But I bought it before I passed out and I really bought that one for you! Actually, it's a couple bracelet, here's the other one--" She reaches for her pocket and shows him the pink bracelet. Then snatched the blue bracelet from Donghae's hand and stick the 2 bracelet together. Miyoung shows him the HEART ♥ formed by the 2 bracelets.

"See? Isn't it cute?! ^^ " She's still showing the heart to Donghae. But Hae snatched his bracelet from Miyoung's hands.

"Cute. Thanks." He said while picking up his book and again, pretending that he's reading.

"I think I need to go now. They're waiting for me.. and I'm starving, I'll just eat breakfast. Bye!" She said, then walks out of the room slowly.

"Lock the door" Was the only thing Donghae said.

"And.. have fun with Siwon!" He added.

 

Apparently, Miyoung heard it.. She's thinking why Donghae said that. Then she pouts.

 

---

Lunch time, and they're all eating outside the 2 big houses. Where the tables and chairs are set up. It is also near the pool, so the atmosphere is great.

 

When they're done eating, Miyoung chose to stay outside to enjoy the fresh air. The weather is good. She has a cup of Iced Tea in one of her hands, while walking around outside the villa. Then suddenly, a flock of beautiful birds in different colors came near the houses. It's so beautiful, and Miyoung got amazed.

 

She's still walking while watching the birds fly. Miyoung is now at the pool area. When suddenly, she bumped into a girl, and the accidentally throws the cup of tea at the shirt of the girl. Miyoung got shock. She stared at the girl, then saw that it is Krystal.

 

"WHAT THE FXXK ARE YOU THINKING?! What the hell! Why did you... ? This is my favorite shirt!! OMG!" Krystal is mad. Yes, she's mad. And some of their classmates are staring at them.

"I" Miyoung don't know what to say. She's still in shock. "I..I'm sorry Krystal.. I.. I didn't mean to--"

"You didn't mean to do this? 'Cause you're  walking like you're walking under the moon! Now what are you going to do?!" Krystal pushed Miyoung, not so hard, but enough for Miyoung to lost her balance. Then in just an instant, Miyoung fell into the big swimming pool!

 

"Omo, omo, omo! Miyoungggg!!" Taeyon shouted. She saw what happened.

And then, almost all of the Juniors are now outside, watching the drama.

"What's happening?!" Yunho asked.

"Miyoung fell into the pool! Wait.. why isn't she showing up? Don't tell me she don't know how to swim!" Taeyon said.

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" Yuri yelled. The 3 girls are now nervous for what might happen to Miyoung.

"that's 5 feet! --" Yunho was cut. They saw a man running as fast as he could towards the pool. And then in an instant, jumped over the pool, and look for Miyoung. They can't see what's happening underwater, but after a minute, they saw the man, and has Miyoung in his hands. Yes, that man is Donghae.

 

Donghae brought Miyoung at the bench near the pool. She's still can't talk because she just drowned. Minzy, Yuri and Hyoyeon come near her and talk to her.

"Miyoung, are you okay?! Omygasssh we were really worried!" Minzy said.

"I..." Miyoung is trying to talk. But she really feel so weak. With the remaining strength she have, she said, "I want to go... I want to go home.."