My dream..

Our Fated Love

"Goodmorning!" Miyoung greet them cheerfully. She saw that they're all eating breakfast. She felt embarassed for being late "Sorry.."

"Oh, Tiffany! It's ok ^^ Eat your breakfast and you go with Donghae since you go with the same school" Miyoung looked at Donghae where she saw a calm man reading a Newspaper who sighed the moment he heard his mom's words.

"It's okay.. I'm riding my bike" She said.

They finish their breakfast and went to school.

Donghae, as usual, rode his car and Miyoung rode his bike.

 

---

"Huh? Then where are you living now? What happened to your house?!" Minzy asked while munching her burger

"I don't know if I have the power to tell you this but seriously, you shouldn't spread this! You're all my bestfriends after all..." She sighed and then.. "We are currently living at Lee Donghae's house. Get it?"

"HUUUUUH?!" The 3 girls shouted in unison. People at the cafeteria looked at them.

"Shut up! I told you. Be quiet. Let's do the explanations upstairs, okay?" Miyoung said. Then they leave the cafeteria.

 

---

"really?! So you guys are really living in the same house now. WOW! You are lucky! The love of your life is finally at your hands!" Minzy said.

"Shut up Minzy! Of course I wouldn't harass him.. Or.. I would? Hahaha! His parents are very kind. i don't know. I can feel the warm of being a family with them. but not with him. Seriously not with him" Miyoung said then stopped. She looks at the ground.

"Why? Why not with him? Aren't you guys talking at you house? Playing pillow fights and sharing foods?" Yuri said then Hyoyeon and Minzy laughed.

"NO! I also didn't expect that, okay. He's just.. --" Before Miyoung finish her words, their class adviser, Mrs. Lee enters the room.

"Class! I just want to announce that everyone is already paid. The School Trip is tomorrow and I'll give you this paper. That contains all of the informations you needed. The meeting place, time, departure and flight. I hope you'll cooperate well, okay?! Bye class! See you tomorrow! We'll gonna have some fuuuuun!" The moment Mrs. Lee said those words, class 3-B shouted like crazies. They never heard their adviser speak like that before. Now, they all know that this trip's going to be fun.

 

"Aigoo.. So we need food! Food. Food and Foooood!" Yuri said while their checking the list Mrs. Lee gave them earlier.

"you FOOD !" Minzy said.

They're now going out of the campus. Going no where..

"Let's have shopping then! ^^" Says Hyoyeon, who is a shoppaholic. Did I say VERY? Yes. Very.

"Can we do it a little faster? I mean, you know. I don't want to go home late." Miyoung said.

"Okay.. Okay.. Let's go shop now ^^" Says Hyoyeon.

 

The girls shopped : Foods, Drinks, and some basic necessities for their 3 days and 2 nights trip.

But Miyoung is obviously controlling herself from buying stuff. She only have limited money, because she's also saving. Their cart is now full.

"Guys, I think we should go now.. We still need to pack, remember? And the meeting time is 7! Goddamn" Miyoung said while staring at the foods they just bought. So when they have gone to the counter, they go home..

Good thing Miyoung has basket in her bike. She puts their her shopping bags, then go home... When she reaches their house, she parked her at the garage, she open the door then she saw Donghae watching the TV at the Living room. That's the first thing you will saw when you enter their house, yes, the Living Room.

"Uhm.. Sorry if I got home late... You know, we shopped for food. So that we have food for tomorrow's --"

"Am I asking?" Donghae slowly look at her. With a serious face.

"Uhm.. No.. Maybe in your mind, you're really asking me?" Miyoung said while putting down her shopping bags.

"In your dreams" Donghae said, looking at the television, then shot an evil-but-sweet smile. Miyoung caught that, then smiled..

 

In my dreams?? Yes, you're my dream.. :">

 

===================================================================================

Hahaha inspired to finish this chapter!

Thankyou for all the compliments and for all the birthday greetings! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :">

 

gee4ever