Five

Love and War

Jongdae grabbed his car keys from his bedside table and rushed to his car to drive over to Minseok's university campus.


Minseok had already written his exams and was just waiting to get his results and graduate. Jongdae graduated a year ago, but still remained best friends with Minseok. 
 
Minseok already knew about Jongdae's background when he caught him e-mailing Wufan two years ago. He had wringed the whole truth out of him with much coercion on his part. He didn't really give much thought to that, as Jongdae had reasoned out that he only killed those who deserved to die. 
 
Jongdae  had been thoroughly relieved when he knew Minseok was not going to leave him, as he never admitted it, but he knew he was in love with Minseok, just too afraid to confess. 
 
But Minseok, too, loved him, but was afraid of rejection, so neither opened their mouths, and they both just remained as friends.
 
As Jongdae reached the campus, he barged into Minseok's dorm room, without knocking and pulled him to his car.
 
Once in his Aston Martin, he his gut in and boldly confessed, 'I love you Kim Minseok. Will you be my boyfriend?'
 
Thoughts that Jongdae was drunk crossed Minseok's mind but that was all erased when he felt a pair of lips in his. He responded automatically, feeling happy that his crush loved him too. 
 
As they pulled back for air, Jongdae smiled dreamily and Minseok could only giggle. 
 
He smiled shyly, 'Of course, I love you too, Jongdae.'
 
'Will you live with me? In my house?'
 
'Well that escalated quickly. Why all of a sudden?'
 
'Well Wufan allowed us to bring our partners home.'
 
'Ah, okay then. But let's get some baozi first. They're having a special today.'
 
Jongdae grinned, leaning down to get another kiss from his boyfriend before driving off.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N I just realised that my author's notes are really long. Anyway, thank you everyone for still reading this. ^^