Eleven

Love and War

 

They drove in silence for a while before reaching Sehun's mansion. 
 
Luhan gasped, eyes widening in awe, that thing could house a hundred people comfortably and still have extra space, Sehun smirked and whispered into his ears, 'Behave or I'll lock you in the dungeons.'
 
Luhan nodded mutely, too enthralled by the beauty of the house and its landscape. Sehun opened the door and proceeded to the living room. 
 
There he saw Wufan and Tao having a conversation. They looked up as he entered. Tao grinned at him and Wufan asked, 'So, did it went well?'
 
'About that...' Sehun moved aside to reveal Luhan, who was trembling with fear. 
 
'Can we go to the study to discuss this?'
 
'Fine.'
 
'Let's go. Luhan, you stay here.'
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Wufan and Sehun went to the study.
 
'So care to explain to me who that boy was?'
 
'His name is Luhan. The minister's son.'
 
'What is he doing here? I thought you killed the minister?'
 
'I did, along with his guard, but the boy saw me.'
 
'And why didn't you kill him as well, and get the job done with.'
 
'How could I kill him. Look at that face. He looks like an angel.'
 
'Are you crazy?! He doesn't belong here. Go, go bring him somewhere and kill him. If you can't do it, go get Kai or someone.'
 
'What? I can't do that, I'm in love with him. Please, Wufan, allow him to stay here, I'll teach him about our lives and all. He won't be a hassle, I promise. Please?'
 
'You're serious, aren't you. Fine, fine. He can stay here, but if he endangers the family in one way or another, I'll kill him myself, understand?'
 
'Yes sir!' Sehun saluted, army-style before heading back down to the living room. 
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
From afar, Wufan and Sehun could hear laughter coming from the living room. Wufan halted and smiled to himself. 
 
'What?'
 
'Nothing. It's been a long time since I heard Tao laughing like that. It sounds nice.' 
 
'Told you the boy was good.'
 
'Mmm, maybe you're right.'
 
'I'm always right.' Sehun smirked.
 
'Yeah, yeah.' Wufan chuckled and ruffled Sehun's hair. 
 
Sehun grimaced and pulled back, 'No touching, man.'
 
Wufan chuckled, 'Sorry maknae. Come let's go.'
 
They entered the living room to see Tao laughing at Luhan, who was apparently trying to convince him that he was twenty years old.
 
'I'm serious. Look, I even have some wrinkles here. Look!'
 
Luhan was smiling and turned to see Wufan and Sehun. He's face changed back to a serious one. 
 
Before he could say anything, Tao budged in, 'Can you believe this kid, he says his twenty. He looks even younger than maknae over there.' 
 
'Hey, I'm not a kid. I'm twenty,' he rummaged through his bag to to find his identity card and shoved it to Tao's face, 'See, it says 1992.'
 
'Fine, fine we believe you.' Tao laughed.
 
'So, do you want to change and eat or introduce yourself to everyone else first?' Wufan asked.
 
'Erm...' he looked at Sehun and Sehun just shrugged, 'Introductions first then.'
 
Wufan smiled and Tao hollered down up the stairs, 'COME DOWN GUYS!'
 
The other boys slowly trudged, evidently displeased.
 
'What?' Kai barked.
 
'I was busy spending time with my Baekhyun before you not-so-politely interrupted us.' Chanyeol grumbled.
 

'There's someone new.'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N hello, sorry for updating so late, just came back from tuition ( i hate chemistry ㅠㅠ) 
It's kinda like a filler chapter, not much action or anything, and so are the next few chaps, I just wanna like show the family's relationship with each other and their close bond(?) please bear with me. ^^
 
P.S. Thank you for all the lovely comments, please keep them coming, I really love to read them!