Twelve

Love and War

 

Tao moved aside from the door and and Luhan stood there shyly. 
 
Kyungsoo squealed, 'Omg, how cute is he?'
 
Baekhyun replied, 'Tell me about it. Look at him.'  He pinched Luhan's cheek and Luhan blushed. 
 
'Hey now, back up. Let him introduce himself.' Sehun said. 
 
The different couples went around to find a seat before settling down to take a good look at Luhan, who was apparently flustered and tried to hide behind Tao.
 
'Come on.' Wufan urged, pushing Luhan from behind Tao. 
 
'He-hello. My name is Luhan. Please take good care of me,' He paused and glanced around, seeing the expectant faces, he continued, 'I'm majoring in arts in my university and I love drinking bubble tea. It's the best drink, umm, yeah. Oh, ya, and I'm twenty years old this year.'
 
With the last line, everybody burst out laughing and Chanyeol was slapping his hand against his knee so hard that Kyungsoo had to move over to Kai's other side for safety precautions. 
 
Kai smirked, 'This hyung is older than me, yeah right, totally.' 
 
'I have an ID. Wanna see?'
 
'It's okay, we believe you.' Minseok patted Luhan's shoulder. 
 
After all of them introduced themselves to Luhan, they went back to their rooms, except Kyungsoo, who went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, and Kai, who went to help Kyungsoo. 
 
Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him to his room, which occupied most of the third floor. 'Go wash up. Then we'll go eat.'
 
'Is this my room? It's so big.' Luhan went around, touching the modern furniture, the silky bed sheets and everything that he could get his hands on, a small smile on his features.
 
'Nope, it's my room, and keep your hands off my stuff.'
 
Luhan pouted, 'But where's my room?'
 
'You don't have a room.'
'But don't you have a guest room in this huge mansion?'
 
'No, we don't have guests. Now shut up and go wash up.'
 
'Hmpff, I don't want to share a room with you.'
 
'You have no choice, unless you'd rather sleep in the library or something.'
 
Luhan pouted and whined before stomping into the bathroom. Sehun could hear Luhan's gasp at the grandeur of it and he smirked. Sehun went to Chanyeol's room and interrupted their kissing session to ask to borrow some of Baekhyun's clothes for Luhan. 
 
When he went back, he found Luhan already dressed in his clothes, which were too big for him, hanging around his slight frame. He laughed and threw Baekhyun's clothes at him before entering the bathroom to shower before dinner. 
 
He bathed and went out to see the clothes that Luhan had borrowed from him neatly folded on the bed. Sehun pulled them on and headed out of his room to find Luhan.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A/N nothing much to say... so, ENJOY!