Seventeen

Love and War

In their room, Sehun and Luhan took a pair of shorts each and pulled them on quickly, eager to go to the pool. Sehun took of his shirt and went into the bathroom to take the tube of sunblock lotion. 

 
As he was walking out from the bathroom, he saw Luhan pulling a dark blue shirt over his head. He noticed Sehun looking and back faced the wall, covering his back hurriedly. Sehun lifted his eyebrow at that action, but didn't do anything, he would confirm his suspicions later. 
 
He poured a generous amount of the lotion and tossed the tube to Luhan before applying it over all of his exposed skin. Luhan did the same and they went down together to the pool.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They played around in the water for a while, splashing each other and dunking each other's faces in the water. 
 
They paused for a while, sitting at the edge of the pool as they decided what they should do next.
 
'We should have a competition!' Jongdae suggested.
 
'Anyone up for water polo?' Chanyeol asked.
 
The others chorused a loud 'Yes!'
 
They then began picking teams.
 
'Okay, Chanyeol and Wufan are team captains, since they're the tallest. Each of you pick one member at a time.' Suho said.
 
Wufan nodded, 'Good idea! I'll start, I'll pick Tao.'
 
Tao grinned and latched his arm onto Wufan's.
 
'Then I'll choose Baekhyun.' Chanyeol added, before pulling said boy towards him.
 
'I'll choose Lay.' 
 
Lay grinned and went to join Wufan, pulling Suho along, 'Then Suho is automatically on our team.'
 
'I'll choose Hunhan then.' 
 
'Jongdae and Minseok.'
 
'Kaisoo couple!'
 
'Fine.' Wufan said.
 
'Fine.' Chanyeol glared at him.
 
'The game is one!'
 
'Get prepared to go down, boss.'
 
'You wish.' 
 
The two captains then dragged their teams to the opposite ends of the pool planning their strategy.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Wufan's team got into a circle and put their arms around each other.
 
'Okay,' Wufan started, 'I'm goal keeper. Tao and Minseok, you guys defense team and Jongdae, Lay and Suho, offense team.'
 
The rest nodded.
 
'What should we call ourselves?' Lay asked.
 
'Sparta Team?' Jongdae suggested.
 
They all agreed, and putting their hands one on top the other, they screamed a 'Sparta Team, let's fight!' before jumping into the water.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chanyeol's team too huddled in a circle. 
 
'I should be the goal keeper. What do you guys wanna be?'
 
'I think Kyungsoo, Luhan and I should go offense, we're smaller and and can manoeuvre better, then Kai and Sehun will do defense.' Baekhyun said.
 
'I agree.' Luhan nodded.
 
The rest said their approvals too and decided to name themselves 'Ace Team' from Kyungsoo's suggestion.
 
They put their hands one on top the other as well, shouting a 'Ace Team, fighting!' before they too jumped into the water.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N OMG, I'm so sorry guys, I had exams these past few days and only managed to update today, I'm so sorry! *90-degree bow* The papers I had needed a lot of revision so I didn't have enough time. My exams last until next week Tuesday so I can only update once in two or three days. Sorry for the delay once again. ㅠㅠ